Author Topic: Prop Experieneces/next cycle  (Read 872 times)

sempron20

• Getbig II
Prop Experieneces/next cycle
« on: April 22, 2007, 06:09:25 PM »
hey guys...well im back again....im finished the PCT of my last cycle...and everything went great! ok so heres my plan.  im not starting another cycle till next sept...plenty of time to rest...my plan is to run 12 wks of test e. @ 600mgs and 12 wks of EQ @ 600mgs...then i also decided i would like to front load w/prop in the beginning and finish off w/some winny at the end.  my question is...last time it took about 1 month b4 the test really kicked in...how long have u guys noticed personally for the prop to kick in and what type of gains should i be expecting? thanks a lot!

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Prop Experieneces/next cycle
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 06:31:49 PM »
I feel prop right away. Ive heard of guys doing crazy stuff like 600mg prop/ day ??? But?

How about some yummy pink anabols (30-40mgs/day) or anapolon (1 twice a day) for the 1st 10-14 days?
I feel Anapolon gets a bad rap. Works great for many guys. But, If a guy is allready thick skin'd & holdn water, then it's not a good choice for a BBer.

Prop's good to come off on too.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 06:36:54 PM »
I lika de prop also.  Seems to make me the most jacked.  The down side is the EOD dosing  :'(

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 06:49:44 PM »
thanks guys....ya i can excellent quality everything but orals...so i wanted to go w/prop...ya i also considered finishing up w/it too...

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 09:37:01 PM »
I agree 2nd cycle front load with some pink thais or tbol. Tbol will give great strength and nice lean dry gains.