Author Topic: the physique that looks best in clothes?  (Read 9531 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: the physique that looks best in clothes?
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2007, 01:42:22 AM »
WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO AND GET A PROSTITUTE ...IT IS A LOT CHEAPER....LOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOL

Truth of the matter is most women are clueless as to WHAT THEY WANT IN A MAN.... THe average woman looks at a mans "WALLET" first before anything. Her whole scheme is to be "TAKEN CARE OF" as opposed to TAKING CARE OF. The american woman has nothing in the form of WIFE, MOTHER, CARETAKER traits in her. Her attitude is we are together for the man to take care of her...she looks at a man as her FATHER (of which she feels she should be bought/given whatever she wants and taken care of) as opposed to her HUSBAND (of which she has the responsibility of taking care of him, the children and household). If you think MATERIAL THINGS are going to get or keep a woman...then keep your grip tight and palms smooth cuz there will be many lonely nights ahead for you. Truth is PERSON AND PERSONALITY always wins...Ever wonder why some of the most gorgeous women are hooked up with guys with BIG BELLIES, AVERAGE LOOKS and are more BLUE COLLAR than anything else....

Ouch!

Unfortunately, you speak the truth.
HAHA, RON.....

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2007, 01:44:48 AM »
Anything under 5'9 and 3/4 looks shit in clothing if you are a bodybuilder :P

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2007, 03:05:27 AM »
Oak, how right you are!  Put a short bodybuilder in some clothes and they just look short and 'fat'.

True presence is a lean and athletic 6 footer +.

I find short bodybuilders sad and funny at the same time.  The way they prowl the gym floor, grunting and sniffing,  is truely hilarious.  No wonder women are revolted by them.

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2007, 03:43:52 PM »
this one
Thats "Classic" thanks for sharing 8) 8)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2007, 03:52:26 PM »
i can't believe so many threads on here seem to be obsessed with what type of body is attractive to women. you guys really are missing the point on what women want imo. hint: they're not as 'visual' as us.

having said that, if i had a guy come up to me and pay me a million dollars for the perfect training regime to attract women, hardcore bbing training would be the least of my priorities.

if you guys actually think that if you develop a muscular body women are just going to flock to you on sight you are seriously deluded and are going to be disilllusioned because what you should be spending your time on is grooming, deportment, career, culture and...wait for it...talking to women :o

just trying to save you guys so much blood, sweat and tears just to become a narcisistic meat head, which btw is exactly what women don't want. ;)

To a "T" you are correct.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2007, 05:26:01 PM »
It's not the physique but the man. 8)

Now that is one cool, old pic!

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2007, 06:42:03 PM »
Oak, how right you are!  Put a short bodybuilder in some clothes and they just look short and 'fat'.

True presence is a lean and athletic 6 footer +.

I find short bodybuilders sad and funny at the same time.  The way they prowl the gym floor, grunting and sniffing,  is truely hilarious.  No wonder women are revolted by them.
Yeah the truest thing said on thies forum. I mean height totally outdoes muscles. I mean if you had to compare cutler, and arnold, arnold would win 9 times out of ten even if jaw cutler outweight him by 50 pounds. That being said you still need muscle but height is just as important, i'd rather have lungren's body than any  bodyublildedr under 5,11

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2007, 06:47:00 PM »
how many actual "women" have replied to this thread? ::)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2007, 08:48:38 PM »
how many actual "women" have replied to this thread? ::)

I would like to share a secret;  women dont frequent Getbig.  It is male dominated.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2007, 07:23:14 AM »
It's not the physique but the man. 8)

if Vince Giranda did juice he would have been huge.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2007, 08:25:25 AM »
Put today's Pro Bodybuilder in a suit, and they appear obese.. That's right, they look like your regular pizza-lovin-fatty!  Sad but true.

Put a lean and athletic guy in a suit, and they appear lean and athletic.

Moral to the story...Dont aspire to be a Pro Bodybuilder!

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2007, 09:12:14 AM »
WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO AND GET A PROSTITUTE ...IT IS A LOT CHEAPER....LOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOL

Truth of the matter is most women are clueless as to WHAT THEY WANT IN A MAN.... THe average woman looks at a mans "WALLET" first before anything. Her whole scheme is to be "TAKEN CARE OF" as opposed to TAKING CARE OF. The american woman has nothing in the form of WIFE, MOTHER, CARETAKER traits in her. Her attitude is we are together for the man to take care of her...she looks at a man as her FATHER (of which she feels she should be bought/given whatever she wants and taken care of) as opposed to her HUSBAND (of which she has the responsibility of taking care of him, the children and household). If you think MATERIAL THINGS are going to get or keep a woman...then keep your grip tight and palms smooth cuz there will be many lonely nights ahead for you. Truth is PERSON AND PERSONALITY always wins...Ever wonder why some of the most gorgeous women are hooked up with guys with BIG BELLIES, AVERAGE LOOKS and are more BLUE COLLAR than anything else....

AAAAAAAHaHAHA Looks like SOMEONE forgot to sign a prenup.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2007, 09:15:24 AM »
I second that .  great post!   

I just don't think that your run-of-the-mill, knuckle-dragging-Neanderthal-steroid injecting-narcisist will ever realise this though.  However, i will repeat it for the millionth time;  WOMEN HATE THE MASS MONSTER LOOK!

Yeah but these guys arent all just doin it for chicks. Its their hobby and they love it. They want to get bigger for themselves. Just like chicks wont dig the fact that some guy's hobby is toy trains, but hes gonna keep doin it cuz its his joy in life.

The end.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2007, 08:00:58 PM »
 :o
just push some weight!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2007, 06:30:38 AM »
cool shots of sergio.

what's with the pointing in the second shot? looks gay.

speaking of gay, wtf is on weider's mind in the first shot ???

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2007, 06:32:12 AM »
cool shots of sergio.

speaking of gay, wtf is on weider's mind in the first shot ???
i think they are playing 'pool' or 'billards' , just a guess...but it may reveal why they are pointing , esp if Sergio is calling his shot..
The Number 2 in Scranton

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2007, 06:37:57 AM »
i think they are playing 'pool' or 'billards' , just a guess...but it may reveal why they are pointing , esp if Sergio is calling his shot..

i've played pool, but i still don't see the need to point like that? maybe there's something i don't know about pool/billiards? i mean, gironda still looks cool but the other guy (expression and everything) looks a little too fake.

i won't lose sleep on it though.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2007, 06:41:25 AM »
Great post...  Women in general, are attracted to the athletic/healthy physiques.  They are repulsed by the mass-monster look.

Show most women photos of Cutler and you will have them spontaneously vomitting in your lap. The freakaziod/steroid monsters are hideous and revolting.

To all the Bodybuilders i say, train hard and stay healthy.  However, dont dream of becoming a Cutler if you want to be attractive to the opposite sex!

women are influenced by their childhood view of how their dads treated their moms,  usually associating hypermasculine features with mistreatment and unhappiness.

There is nothing wrong with the huge muscle guys but they avoid them  because they associate all the mass with brutality, lack of sensitivity, crudeness and disrespect and becoming bare foot and pregnant, which is a blatantly false presumption. Girls tend to like the trimmer less muscular hairless guys believing they will be nicer and kinder and spend more time with them. There is no factual basis to this thinking.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2007, 07:01:29 AM »

This was pre-"thumbs up" era.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2007, 02:44:05 PM »
listen to me once and for all,,

with women,,,its not the size that matters,,its the bf%,,,what makes a guy hot for a woman is LOW BODY FAT % WITH DECENT WEIGHT AS IN 170LB +,,

women will give you the description cute if you are double digit bodyfat%

women will give  you the description hot if you are single digit bodyfat%

women look at definition and cuts because they dont know shit about muscles,,only thing they care about is what they see with the naked eyes,,for that you need low bodyfat%

size matter mainly for american girls since they themselves are big women,,even the thin ones if you take notice,,are big girls! so thats why they prefer 200lb and take notice of it over a 180lb,,

but then again those 200lb should come with SINGLE DIGIT BODYFAT% FOR THEM TO BE ATTRACTED TO IT

low bodyfat is the key,,,not the size

ofcourse you  gotta have  your muscle developed because a meth addict low body fat% is as good as a fatzo

face is important too but all said above is with the assumption you have a decent face

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!! :D
fallen angel

Alicia M.

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • BSN ATHLETE/IFBB Pro/Writer: Oxygen Magazine
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2007, 11:59:15 PM »
huh?
aliciamarietv.com

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2007, 12:11:59 AM »
From my experince only, girls always like my face (even now), they liked my body because it was big, hard and proportionet(?).  I wasn't even close to a BB.  At 300 lbs. my waist was less than 37".  I never had a six-pack but I did get as high as a 4 pack.  It was generally my arms, shoulders, back and chest that girls really liked.  They can give a shit about legs and I bet 99% of them do not like big muscular legs with veins all over them.  My body was tan 99% of the year.  I never did dress fancy or cool.  The coolest I got was at night when I would wear cowboy boots with Calvin's or Girbaud's or Caverichi's with a polo shirt.  I used to wear a baseball cap 99% of the time.  Even night clubs that didn't allow caps let me keep mine on.  I always smell great and always have fresh breath.  During the day, shorts and a t-shirt with slippas is usually what I wore.  Even to meetings.  So, not sure what the consensus is here but that is my personal experience.  And I think I did pretty fucking good for about 25 years.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2007, 12:21:05 AM »
i can't believe so many threads on here seem to be obsessed with what type of body is attractive to women. you guys really are missing the point on what women want imo. hint: they're not as 'visual' as us.

having said that, if i had a guy come up to me and pay me a million dollars for the perfect training regime to attract women, hardcore bbing training would be the least of my priorities.

if you guys actually think that if you develop a muscular body women are just going to flock to you on sight you are seriously deluded and are going to be disilllusioned because what you should be spending your time on is grooming, deportment, career, culture and...wait for it...talking to women :o

just trying to save you guys so much blood, sweat and tears just to become a narcisistic meat head, which btw is exactly what women don't want. ;)

DING, DING, DING!!!

Why do I suspect the above quoted post was written by a woman? ...oh ya, ...'cause it makes sense.  ;D
w

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2007, 12:25:03 AM »
Oh I forgot another thing that seems to work really great for me.  I make people laugh.  Allot.  Girls like a sense of humor and to be able to laugh.  I brek allot of ice by making a girl laugh. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #74 on: April 27, 2007, 12:28:40 AM »
usually associating hypermasculine features with mistreatment and unhappiness....There is nothing wrong with the huge muscle guys but they avoid them  because they associate all the mass with brutality, lack of sensitivity, crudeness and disrespect

Then we get on Getbig.com, and insensitive, crude, and disrepectful bullies reinforce the stereotype.  :'(
w