« on: April 22, 2007, 08:02:33 PM »
time for a new tip of the week
its comin today

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: gh15
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 08:22:00 PM »
youre right,,ill think of something and postit soon,,im on low carbs and it hurts my brain :D
fallen angel

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 08:22:43 PM »
...........fine, as long as he doesn't make it about ephedrine!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 08:27:00 PM »
i stand behind every word i said about ephedrine,,anyone should try it and be the judge for themselves,,try it for 30 days and then try it for 70 days and see how it works over time even better,,

i do suggest to go off sometimes for your own sanity and for because you dont wanna lose bodyfat% to the extreme (4%) unless you aim at stage

cycling is good for the body but fat burn never stop on ephedrine
fallen angel

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 08:31:01 PM »
i stand behind every word i said about ephedrine,,anyone should try it and be the judge for themselves,,try it for 30 days and then try it for 70 days and see how it works over time even better,,

i do suggest to go off sometimes for your own sanity and for because you dont wanna lose bodyfat% to the extreme (4%) unless you aim at stage

cycling is good for the body but fat burn never stop on ephedrine

I won't rehash this since medical science has already proved what I've been saying, but I do agree that cycling is best.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 08:32:34 PM »
for how many hours does 25mg ephedra typically last?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2007, 08:41:47 PM »
I took one Bronkaid a day for about 3 days out of this last week and it nearly drove me insane.   :o   Severe emotional dropout after about 4 hours of being all amped up, but even then it wasn't wholly pleasant...I'll use it on leg day from now on, but other than that, I'm probably gonna really be needing to diet hard if I'm doing it.  I don't know if I've changed or if the ephedrine source has, but I remember doing Thermadrene and Ripped Fuel and Ultimate Orange all the time back in college and loving every minute of it.  This Bronkaid stuff was just too much of a head trip!  Think it would get better if I just stayed more consistent with it, gh15?   

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2007, 08:44:22 PM »
for how many hours does 25mg ephedra typically last?

Depends on the person, I'm sensetive to all meds, stimulants especially, for example, if I take one Hot Rox, I'm loopy for almost a half day not to mention bloated when I eat, same if I take melatonin, If I take a full tablet (3mgs) I have a restless nights sleep, if I take half, I sleep like a baby!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2007, 08:45:17 PM »
I took one Bronkaid a day for about 3 days out of this last week and it nearly drove me insane.   :o   Severe emotional dropout after about 4 hours of being all amped up, but even then it wasn't wholly pleasant...I'll use it on leg day from now on, but other than that, I'm probably gonna really be needing to diet hard if I'm doing it.  I don't know if I've changed or if the ephedrine source has, but I remember doing Thermadrene and Ripped Fuel and Ultimate Orange all the time back in college and loving every minute of it.  This Bronkaid stuff was just too much of a head trip!  Think it would get better if I just stayed more consistent with it, gh15?   

Must be some DAMN STRONG SHIT if you're the one saying it's severe!!! :-X

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2007, 08:46:18 PM »

I'd like to know also, it gets me too jacked up I can't do my work and I get anxiety attacks.
Also I remember doing Ultimate Orange and Xenedrine RFA and I was fine, some GREAT workouts with Ultimate Orange. But taking these new ephidrene products and it's crazy it's like something else is in it. I'm going to start a low dose in May and hope for the best.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2007, 08:47:34 PM »
Depends on the person, I'm sensetive to all meds, stimulants especially, for example, if I take one Hot Rox, I'm loopy for almost a half day not to mention bloated when I eat, same if I take melatonin, If I take a full tablet (3mgs) I have a restless nights sleep, if I take half, I sleep like a baby!

What's the bloat from? I notice that also. I'm going to have to pick up some melatonin I have not taken it in years, it would help get my sleep patterns back on track.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2007, 08:53:43 PM »
Must be some DAMN STRONG SHIT if you're the one saying it's severe!!! :-X

Yeah well that could also be the reason I'm so sensitive to the stuff anymore...that's why I mentioned that maybe I'm the one that's changed...but I know exactly what the other guy's talking about, ephedrine just doesn't feel the same these days, and I don't think it's just the way I react to it.  I was taking this other brand I got from Urban Nutrition in Venice recently and it felt the same way.  Just makes you feel sick like, even when it's "working."  Not really pleasant at all.   

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2007, 08:57:56 PM »
What's the bloat from? I notice that also.

In short, stimulants will cause the body to produce insulin and when you eat, it causes more insulin to produce (insulin sensitivity)causing the bloating, as well as the adrenal glands.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2007, 09:04:17 PM »
caffeine is a good alternative to ephedra.   You can get caffeine tablets for very cheap.  1 has as much as a cup of coffee.

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2007, 09:06:26 PM »
eca is a good alternative to ephedrine oh wait wait a minute yeah I got your back gh on this one ephedrine definetly

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2007, 09:17:47 PM »
In short, stimulants will cause the body to produce insulin and when you eat, it causes more insulin to produce (insulin sensitivity)causing the bloating, as well as the adrenal glands.

i doubt that happens in a caloric deficit.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2007, 09:27:42 PM »
and when you eat, it causes more insulin to produce (insulin sensitivity)causing the bloating, as well as the adrenal glands.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2007, 09:31:24 PM »
So...

Should my fat friend do clen or ephedrine?  ???

Why should he use a stimulant like that anyway? Is he going to compete?

Big Lee

• Getbig II
  • Roadhouse was a great movie.
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2007, 09:39:06 PM »
Shit, only 30lb!! Tell the lazy fucker to do 45 min cardio a day at 120 bpm and go 0 carbs and 280 Protein and the weight will be gone in 2 months.  Nothing is for nothing bro.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2007, 09:44:42 PM »
He wants to drop from 250 to 220...or as low as possible, and through any means possible.  Although I told him to not even consider some things...DNP for instance.  :-X

If he's not a bodybuilder and is doing for health purposes only, shit like clen and ephedra would not be the answer, he will grow dependant on them and when and if he comes off of them, he will run the risk of rebounding not only that, a prolonged used will not become effective anymore and will become a depressant.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2007, 09:46:28 PM »
Shit, only 30lb!! Tell the lazy fucker to do 45 min cardio a day at 120 bpm and go 0 carbs and 280 Protein and the weight will be gone in 2 months.  Nothing is for nothing bro.

0 carbs will become a rebound, he can lose on no less than 100g of carbs in the same amount of time.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2007, 10:26:05 PM »

emotional dropout?  :-\

I've never experienced any of these negative side effects you claim. Many seem to be sensitive to ephedrine though I guess.

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2007, 01:13:30 AM »
mahaung extract or ephedra extract (the good stuff that you guys remember) is far different from ephedrine hcl or ephedrine sulphate - also these are cut with guaifenesin which causes nausea - translation: bronkaid sucks and gh 15 is stupid  ;)