Author Topic: gh15 tip of the week  (Read 5050 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
gh15 tip of the week
« on: April 22, 2007, 08:39:02 PM »
short burst cycles of gh will bring better results than long cycles of gh,,

5-15 units a day ,,depending on wether you use american or chinease gh,, for 3 months will bring your body into new horizons of muscle composition,,while lower dose for longer time will only make a big hole in your pocket and make you lose bf% in slower rate than ephedrine

burst cycles of growth = recommended to the under 40 group of lifters at anytime wether bulking or cutting

long cycles on growth = recomended to lifters over 40,,if youre not over 40 dont even think about it because it is a waste
fallen angel

affy

Re: gh15 tip of the week
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 08:41:57 PM »
that'll come in handy for about 1% of getbig

give some non hormone/drug tips man

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 08:46:18 PM »

I agree.  Too has too much drug talk.  We have a steroid forum for those discussions.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 08:50:40 PM »

I agree.  Too has too much drug talk.  We have a steroid forum for those discussions.

Well, just to point out the obvious, this is a bodybuilding related board, and whether you like it or approve of it, "Drugs" are a large part of bodybuilding. People who think otherwise are only fooling themselves.

True, you can make great gains, live a very healthy life, train hard, etc. But in the case of GH15's tips or what not, they pertain information reserved for those who are more inclined to be drawn towards "bodybuilding" not every day lifestyle fitness endeavours.

That's just how I see it...disagree if you want, fine, but I'm not looking to get into some heated bullshit argument about drugs.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 09:07:51 PM »
Very worthy tip.... and a very controversial topic. Much bigger % of getbig then you think.
-

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 09:41:04 PM »

revised tip of the week: eat clean, exercise daily, good luck

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2007, 09:42:20 PM »

stop being a pussy

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2007, 10:04:23 PM »
take 1-9999 units of GH for optimum results.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 06:39:34 AM »
GH15 , when gh first came out on the street here in NY the rumour was that any gains you make on gh were permanent because it didn't just make muscle cells larger that it actually created new muscle cells. Was there any truth to that?

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2007, 06:56:15 AM »

5-15 units a day ,,depending on wether you use american or chinease gh,, for 3 months will bring your body into new horizons of muscle composition,,while lower dose for longer time will only make a big hole in your pocket and make you lose bf% in slower rate than ephedrine

burst cycles of growth = recommended to the under 40 group of lifters at anytime wether bulking or cutting

long cycles on growth = recomended to lifters over 40,,if youre not over 40 dont even think about it because it is a waste

what about one big long burst cycle year round... if you have the cash? 9 good ole american units per day... 3 x 3 units

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2007, 08:31:44 AM »

If been on 4iu's a day of Hygetropin and all it gave me was alot of water retention( maybe it was the test/deca combi?) and severe cts to the point where my fingers just snapped to the palm of my hand i i almost had to use a crowbar to straighten them again... :-\

What is your advice to the hyper responders as myself GH-15?
?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2007, 12:34:44 PM »
paul borreson was comming to the same conclusion in the last seminar i seen him in, higher doses for shorter periods,,, seemingly its not released in your body naturaly when your growing as a youngster in a level dose... its in bursts

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2007, 12:35:35 PM »
paul borreson was comming to the same conclusion in the last seminar i seen him in, higher doses for shorter periods,,, seemingly its not released in your body naturaly when your growing as a youngster in a level dose... its in bursts
yeah and it was really successful on him. ::)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2007, 12:40:51 PM »
well he died not long after,,,,, call borreson as much as u want, but most of what he was saying in the 90's is taken for granted now, altho his gear stacks were way over the top his theorys were pretty sound

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2007, 12:42:01 PM »
well he died not long after,,,,, call borreson as much as u want, but most of what he was saying in the 90's is taken for granted now, altho his gear stacks were way over the top his theorys were pretty sound
funny thing is that for all he used he wasn't very big at all.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2007, 12:51:55 PM »
nah he wasnt fuck off huge,,, altho he was hamperd with a broken back,,, was a half decent amature heavyweight in his day tho,,, i dont think alot of the lads from that era would have been half as big if it wasnt for his help tho, id say he influenced all the top late 80's and early 90's british lads, there were some big names then too

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2007, 04:47:08 PM »

YEAH! A bodybuilding forum should not discuss steroids! Only 1% of getbig uses!

;D

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2007, 04:55:34 PM »
great advice ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2007, 05:00:41 PM »
Juice & bodybuilding..Outrageous . :o