Author Topic: Soft, peeling nails?  (Read 6118 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: Soft, peeling nails?
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2007, 09:53:23 AM »

I think I need the XTRA 
:-\

;D  I didn't know they had that.  The gal at the salon looked at my mangled nails and suggested the Hydration Therapy type.  She was right!  I saw the Nailtique stuff at the store...did you get some?
R

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2007, 10:02:10 AM »
;D  I didn't know they had that.  The gal at the salon looked at my mangled nails and suggested the Hydration Therapy type.  She was right!  I saw the Nailtique stuff at the store...did you get some?

No.  They have those levels in both that type and the Hydration Therapy, so I would go with the Hydration Therapy one. 

http://nailtek.com/hydration_therapy/index.html

No, I haven't really looked anywhere but the grocery store and I don't think it would be carried their.

I called a nail place today but the guy couldn't understand what I was asking.  ::)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2007, 10:37:07 AM »

I called a nail place today but the guy couldn't understand what I was asking.  ::)[/color]

hehehe.  Maybe try some hair salons.  That's where I got mine.  Thanks for that website!
R

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2007, 11:17:35 AM »
hehehe.  Maybe try some hair salons.  That's where I got mine.  Thanks for that website!

I tried one but then realized it's Monday and they are closed.  But I will call around and then order on line if I can't find someplace.