Author Topic: AFTER WATCHING DAVE HENRY's SEGMENT ON ROAD TO OLYMPIA 2006...  (Read 4910 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
I have to say I was not impressed at all! Even for a natural that is not so great. Little dude has a good back but he never trained anything hard on him. I guess that is why his chest is only 48"..

If he could learn to do the movements properly then even on DC he would make major improvements.

He is also acting like a little gym warrior renegade. All the men around him where on a fitness craze and I couldn't help but to think to myself how they would be owning his butt if they started bodybuilding with the same drugs.
just push some weight!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: AFTER WATCHING DAVE HENRY's SEGMENT ON ROAD TO OLYMPIA 2006...
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 07:07:50 AM »
hahahaha, exactly, David Henry would be 126 pounds without drugs.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 07:23:07 AM »
David 'angry munchkin' Henry is such an easy target.  He is short, large cranium and possesses the 'angriest temper' of the modern-era.

Not many know this, but at the age of 5 years, Dave was diagnosed with dwarfism , and was prescribed growth hormone.  He still, to this day, gets legally prescribed gh. 

Props to the little guy!

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 07:24:08 AM »
I have to say I was not impressed at all! Even for a natural that is not so great. Little dude has a good back but he never trained anything hard on him. I guess that is why his chest is only 48"..

If he could learn to do the movements properly then even on DC he would make major improvements.

He is also acting like a little gym warrior renegade. All the men around him where on a fitness craze and I couldn't help but to think to myself how they would be owning his butt if they started bodybuilding with the same drugs.

I don't know if you've ever known anyone who's taken gear but it doesn't work quite like this. You still have to train like a crazy bugger or you just get bloated or grow tits. Henry obviously knows what he's doing as he's one of the top physiques in the world. You aren't even respected on this internet forum. Are you attempting to assert that all those gym rats in the background could be pro bodybuilders if they just took drugs? ::)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 07:32:12 AM »
David Henry can never be taken seriously!  This little angry munchkin is the laughing-stock of the bodybuilding community.  He is just another syringe pumping midget. To tell you the truth, i have no time for this dwarfed junky!

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 07:33:37 AM »
David Henry can never be taken seriously!  This little angry munchkin is the laughing-stock of the bodybuilding community.  He is just another syringe pumping midget. To tell you the truth, i have no time for this dwarfed junky!

Do you know him personally, lots of anger here.......

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 07:34:33 AM »
for not having no time for him you sure spend alot of time ripping him on an internet BB board  ::) ::) ::)
nasser=piece of shit

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 07:39:52 AM »

If that.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 07:44:10 AM »
David Henery seems like a ass hole.
I looks bigger on stage then he did in the gym.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2007, 07:44:52 AM »
i always watch bfto vids to learn things... different excercises and techniques..
david henrys i ldidnt learn much from...
`.. machine... lat pulldowns... start with 2 plates... second set..
add go up to six plates for for very partial reps....
 ??? ??? ???
he seems to be in desperate need to impress the camera...
same on bfto 2005...  load the machine up.. and do 3 partial reps??
 ??? ??? ???
...why not use a barbel and some dumbells then if the machine is so light that u can load it up like that....
but then agin .. this works for him..
so
 8)
choice is an illusion

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2007, 07:49:45 AM »
for not having no time for him you sure spend alot of time ripping him on an internet BB board  ::) ::) ::)

That's a fair call natural al.

i suppose i just have a problem with short pro-bodybuilders.  i think they look cartoonish and odd.  

As for David, he irritates me.  His well documented temper , tends to bring the sport of BB into disrepute.

I think that David's overuse of pharmaceuticals is contributing to his irrational and aggressive mood swings....just my opinion, not hating!

Peace.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2007, 08:29:09 AM »
i always watch bfto vids to learn things... different excercises and techniques..
david henrys i ldidnt learn much from...
`.. machine... lat pulldowns... start with 2 plates... second set..
add go up to six plates for for very partial reps....
 ??? ??? ???
he seems to be in desperate need to impress the camera...
same on bfto 2005...  load the machine up.. and do 3 partial reps??
 ??? ??? ???
...why not use a barbel and some dumbells then if the machine is so light that u can load it up like that....
but then agin .. this works for him..
so
 8)

He is not strong at all. He relies too much on machines and boasts that when he loads them up they look like a transformer. 5-6 plates per side but then you see him struggling with 130 pound dumbell flat.. ::)

Back is all genetics and sure is freacky.

I think I believe that gh claim by hanky boy.. Dave claimed to have one his first contest before he even started training..
just push some weight!

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2007, 08:38:51 AM »
I guess that is why his chest is only 48"..

a 48" chest isn't bad especially on a small guy.  Look at Dexter, his chest is only 45".  and that measurment was posted on his sponsors website awhile back.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2007, 08:41:11 AM »
It is hard to find a person in the bodybuilding community that has 'respect' for little Dave.  This munchkin does not have any trouble gathering negativity for his training and diet regimes.

-David needs to stop obsessing over the weights he lifts( or pretends to lift) and start focussing on anger management therapy.  Seriously, if left unchecked/unmedicated, the outcome for this dwarf could be catastrophic in the least.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2007, 10:17:13 AM »

a 48" chest isn't bad especially on a small guy.  Look at Dexter, his chest is only 45".  and that measurment was posted on his sponsors website awhile back.

No way! Dex has some good width and thickness on both chest and back.

At least 50 inches ripped.
just push some weight!

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2007, 10:19:33 AM »
In that segment.... he is neurotic as all hell. When he has to beat his stupid log book ::) What a weirdo.... The shittiest form out there too. Whats up with your boy Dante?
-

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2007, 10:21:47 AM »
In that segment.... he is neurotic as all hell. When he has to beat his stupid log book ::) What a weirdo.... The shittiest form out there too. Whats up with your boy Dante?

haha I like Dante. He is making a difference. He is teaching them how to use all out intensity for one set. Only problem is that it takes more then one set to make the desired changes. Besides I guess not everyone's bodybuilding goals are the same. Some like to be big everywhere including waist.
just push some weight!

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2007, 11:28:20 AM »
No way! Dex has some good width and thickness on both chest and back.

At least 50 inches ripped.

I'm not making this up.  Back when he was sponsored by Muscletech they listed on his "star profile" that his chest was 45". 

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2007, 11:39:39 AM »
Sorry, I think you're wrong here.  I'd say 131lbs. ;D
I don't know if you've ever known anyone who's taken gear but it doesn't work quite like this. You still have to train like a crazy bugger or you just get bloated or grow tits. Henry obviously knows what he's doing as he's one of the top physiques in the world. You aren't even respected on this internet forum. Are you attempting to assert that all those gym rats in the background could be pro bodybuilders if they just took drugs? Roll Eyes
Many guys take drugs and look like shit.  Most pros know exactly what to take and take more than just gear.  Diet and years of consistent training help, not hard training really, just training.  It's more of a science experiment in figuring out what gear works well with others, etc, than "busting your ass" in the world of bodybuilding. 
N

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2007, 11:59:30 AM »

He'd still be muscular pound per pound than you without juice. I've seen homeless guys on a diet of colt 45, cigarettes and coffee more muscular than you.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2007, 12:02:43 PM »
He'd still be muscular pound per pound than you without juice. I've seen homeless guys on a diet of colt 45, cigarettes and coffee more muscular than you.
gotta disagree with you here, if David Henry was natural Alexxx would completely destroy him on size, thickness, width, strength and everything.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2007, 12:07:26 PM »
I for one, would demolish Dave Henry if he were natural.  The guy would top out at 150lbs max at 5' 5".  Simply, unimpressive.  Looks good on a ton of shit though.
N

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2007, 12:09:10 PM »
I for one, would demolish Dave Henry if he were natural.  The guy would top out at 150lbs max at 5' 5".  Simply, unimpressive.  Looks good on a ton of shit though.
i agree, if you are indeed completely natural which i believe you are you would totally destroy him.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2007, 12:10:08 PM »
gotta disagree with you here, if David Henry was natural Alexxx would completely destroy him on size, thickness, width, strength and everything.

pftt man.. I was trying to deflate the guy's massive ego...

David Henry without juice = Gary Coleman.

I for one, would demolish Dave Henry if he were natural.  The guy would top out at 150lbs max at 5' 5".  Simply, unimpressive.  Looks good on a ton of shit though.

I agree. You look impressive.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2007, 01:20:55 PM »
i agree, if you are indeed completely natural which i believe you are you would totally destroy him.
Well technically, I'm clean on getbig, but natural to the rest of America..hahah.  I disqualified my "natural" status in 94' cause I pumped my ass full of anabolics for 2 months.  God, I'm a slut! haha
N