Author Topic: A Few Guidelines here  (Read 3832 times)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
A Few Guidelines here
« on: April 23, 2007, 07:38:02 AM »
1. If you do not like women's bodybuilding, you should not be posting here.  Period.  (this doesn't mean no male posters.  Guys like Toxic are welcome here and are encouraged to post)

2. Want to discuss if women should take steroids?  Take it to Steroids and Hardcore.  Want to discuss AAS secondary sex characteristics?  Take it to Sex and Sexy.  Want to downgrade women bodybuilders overall?  X,Y,Z, or V, take your pic.

3. No threads of "My wife/girlfriend/sister wants to do a cycle, what should she do?  Those go to Steroids and hardcore.  Plus, you aren't doing your homework.  NCPChicka at mayhem has written more on this subject than you would need...go educate yourself and make your own decision.

Ladies, this is your board, so chime in here, no FBB's should be reluctant to post. 
X

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
Re: A Few Guidelines here
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 10:14:55 AM »
OK I am a guy and the rules are noted.

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 05:33:40 PM »
Just saw this med, I would have responded sooner. I totally agree though.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 06:18:25 PM »
1. If you do not like women's bodybuilding, you should not be posting here.  Period.  (this doesn't mean no male posters.  Guys like Toxic are welcome here and are encouraged to post)

2. Want to discuss if women should take steroids?  Take it to Steroids and Hardcore.  Want to discuss AAS secondary sex characteristics?  Take it to Sex and Sexy.  Want to downgrade women bodybuilders overall?  X,Y,Z, or V, take your pic.

3. No threads of "My wife/girlfriend/sister wants to do a cycle, what should she do?  Those go to Steroids and hardcore.  Plus, you aren't doing your homework.  NCPChicka at mayhem has written more on this subject than you would need...go educate yourself and make your own decision.

Ladies, this is your board, so chime in here, no FBB's should be reluctant to post. 

Of course the discussion if women should use steroids has a place here. There are many aspects to it that are interesting.

This is the Female bodybuilding board.

Medford, in your opinion, what is a Female?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 08:27:35 AM »
Of course the discussion if women should use steroids has a place here. There are many aspects to it that are interesting.

This is the Female bodybuilding board.

Medford, in your opinion, what is a Female?

-Hedge

I'm a relatively new moderator on this Board, and these are Medford's rules that she set out quite a while ago, but I'll also give you my two cents...

I agree with Medford's Rule #3 100%....those threads belong on the steroid board where people are much more likely to obtain more informed responses and better information. 
I also agree with medford that degrading of women and female BB's, name calling, and general FBB bashing will not be tolerated on ANY level on this board.

Having said that, I fully support what Hedge is saying and agree that the discussion of women using gear and the related issues does have a place on this board and should be encouraged AS LONG AS there is no singling out of any FBBs or competitors, and no personal attacks.  Apparently, personal attacks on female competitors are OK on other boards on this forum, including the G&O.   ;) 

There are indeed many aspects of this issue that are interesting to discuss, and that's fine with me if they are discussed on this board. 
Just keep it general, keep it topical, and do not make it personal
Posts that single out people or name specific FBBs will likely be deleted.

:)

Chamorrita

• Getbig III
  • Mens sana in corpore sano.
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 02:52:07 PM »
My wish is for this board to be free of the constraints of the "social gatekeepers".  I hope that this board is a place where all those interested in women's bodybuilding can come and get something positive and helpful or express frustrations about the struggle for control of female bodybuilding.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2007, 12:51:53 PM »

I'm a relatively new moderator on this Board, and these are Medford's rules that she set out quite a while ago, but I'll also give you my two cents...

I agree with Medford's Rule #3 100%....those threads belong on the steroid board where people are much more likely to obtain more informed responses and better information. 
I also agree with medford that degrading of women and female BB's, name calling, and general FBB bashing will not be tolerated on ANY level on this board.

Having said that, I fully support what Hedge is saying and agree that the discussion of women using gear and the related issues does have a place on this board and should be encouraged AS LONG AS there is no singling out of any FBBs or competitors, and no personal attacks.  Apparently, personal attacks on female competitors are OK on other boards on this forum, including the G&O.   ;) 

There are indeed many aspects of this issue that are interesting to discuss, and that's fine with me if they are discussed on this board. 
Just keep it general, keep it topical, and do not make it personal
Posts that single out people or name specific FBBs will likely be deleted.

Like, that's what I was sayin', dooh... ;)

As empty as paradise