Author Topic: sust and a small lump  (Read 1393 times)

y19mike77

• Getbig II
sust and a small lump
« on: April 23, 2007, 09:52:08 AM »
I injected some sust 250 in my right delt on 4/16. Over a few days a small lump devoloped about 4 inches below where i injected. The lump does not hurt all that bad and is the size of a dime. It has not gotten any worse or better. I dont have a fevor and at first it was warm but not so much anymore. This is my first cycle so i dont no if i am jus over reacting or not. Also at the time of the injection i was on keflex for some stitches i had gotten from going thru some glass. Could the antibiotics be affecting anything?

4thAD

Re: sust and a small lump
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 10:42:21 AM »
Its probably Ok and just from the prop in the sust!

iron270cal

• Getbig II
  • The SHOCKER
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 11:32:26 AM »
how often to you shoot into ur delt/ what size pin??? same prob here execpt in the glute could be a scar tissue problem and or too much oil into a smaller muscle ??? I was AB's also  lump subsided in about a week,  still a bit of discoloration but nothing else

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 12:20:35 PM »
Sometimes if you did not go deep enough into the muscle, or if you did not leave the pin in long enough, the liquid will seep back out and settle under the skin. It's no big deal, it will eventually disperse and get into the system.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 12:37:34 PM »
your probably gonna die soon.....you should tell everyone you love them.... ;D Just kidding!!!

howd you go through some glass? must be a good story...lets hear it....

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 03:57:09 PM »
Sometimes if you did not go deep enough into the muscle, or if you did not leave the pin in long enough, the liquid will seep back out and settle under the skin. It's no big deal, it will eventually disperse and get into the system.

ok, had this happen a few times. pinned the delts and a couple days later got a red splotch lower down than where i injected. hurt like a bitch sometimes. then it would just go away.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 05:06:32 PM »
No fever?   No big, hot, red, soft gushy, welt getting'  bigger by the day, hr, min...??
            I wouldn't sweat it. ;D
Some times a good shot can even cause a fever (esp when starting a cycle), but fever IS a sign to pay attn to.

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2007, 07:52:46 AM »
I read somewhere recently that prop can actually cause this because the prop can break down the tissues. Causing inflammation in the muscle tissue. The article was stressing the importance of rotating injection areas when using compounds such as prop!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2007, 05:34:32 PM »
I read somewhere recently that prop can actually cause this because the prop can break down the tissues. Causing inflammation in the muscle tissue. The article was stressing the importance of rotating injection areas when using compounds such as prop!

Prop causes all kinds of shit why do people even bother with it?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2007, 08:55:59 AM »
Prop causes all kinds of shit why do people even bother with it?

Prop does not cause me any problem. Everyone responds different. Keep a open mind, and learn what works best for you is the key.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2007, 01:30:22 PM »
Prop does not cause me any problem. Everyone responds different. Keep a open mind, and learn what works best for you is the key.
What he said.