Author Topic: Less is more  (Read 4251 times)

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
Re: Less is more
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2007, 09:38:03 AM »

1st off, Meltdown!!!  Damn Poser, all of your threads are.  Did you wake up on the wrongside of the bed?

2nd, Monster Hypocracy in the above statements.  How are you going to attack Nick when you don't even have credibility here.  You have less than 100 posts man.

Last, If you've won BB shows and are a powerlifter then why do you not have stars next to your name?

If you're the real deal man up and PM Ron your info and have him verify it.  If you get stars Then I'll admit I was wrong about you, if not you're a POSER. 

You'd be surprised who posts here for fun. 

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2007, 01:44:51 PM »
You'd be surprised who posts here for fun. 

who is this dishwasher?

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2007, 01:52:56 PM »
When i train twice or 3 times a week  can see myself growing fast. 

when i trained 5, 6 times a week i get overtrained and never grow muscle.

if you re natural 3 times a week is all you need.

discuss.

STFU

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2007, 02:45:40 PM »
Yes!
Then you can prove to everyone that you're legit! LOL!!!!!!!!

Dude...three things...first, I never claimed to be anything special...Squad asked me to post something about my current routine. He ASKED me...second, then you ripped me for no reason and ASKED me to post my competitions...so I did. I did not come here and say anything....I was ASKED  about it and replied. Next time read the entire thread before you mouth off. Third...you still did not post anything about your shows, and you cannot dispute anything I have ever posted here about TRAINING. Politics, religion, girls, DA...sure...but not my training advice. I do not need to be "legit." I am working on my degree online so I am at my computer alot...and I started hanging out here while I am. The rest of the guys can tell who is a poser or not by the content of thier posts about training...not by thier trolling.
$

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2007, 02:46:59 PM »
Dude...three things...first, I never claimed to be anything special...Squad asked me to post something about my current routine. He ASKED me...second, then you ripped me for no reason and ASKED me to post my competitions...so I did. I did not come here and say anything....I was ASKED  about it and replied. Next time read the entire thread before you mouth off. Third...you still did not post anything about your shows, and you cannot dispute anything I have ever posted here about TRAINING. Politics, religion, girls, DA...sure...but not my training advice. I do not need to be "legit." I am working on my degree online so I am at my computer alot...and I started hanging out here while I am. The rest of the guys can tell who is a poser or not by the content of thier posts about training...not by thier trolling.

Ok, cool.
As long as you know where you stand, I'm fine. 

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2007, 02:48:50 PM »
Ok, cool.
As long as you know where you stand, I'm fine. 

ROFL...cause that is my MAIN concern...as long as you are fine...
$