Author Topic: Decanandrolen200-anyone try it??whats a good stack....test cyp?..  (Read 873 times)

Trev.D

• Getbig II
i just got decananrolen200..it was cheap so i thought id try it anyway i read up and it sounds prety good,but never found a stack that its good with.. i geuss everything i hear....but would test cyp be a good choice for lean muscle or is stanzonol a good choice for lean muscle??..for over the summer?? thanx

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Decanandrolen200-anyone try it??whats a good stack....test cyp?..
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 06:16:53 PM »
i just got decananrolen200..it was cheap so i thought id try it anyway i read up and it sounds prety good,but never found a stack that its good with.. i geuss everything i hear....but would test cyp be a good choice for lean muscle or is stanzonol a good choice for lean muscle??..for over the summer?? thanx

Is the stuff Deca? I like to double the Deca dose in Testo. I prefer longer acting E & SuS.
Lean is a mater of diet and water retention. Gets individual. If youz lean 2 start with, might be able to use anything and still keep decent cutz. Not contest ready BF%, but still lookn good. A bony dude can eat Anapolon and still have a 6 pack.