Author Topic: IF YOU COULD BE WALKING AROUND AT 3-4% bodyfat naturally  (Read 2588 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: IF YOU COULD BE WALKING AROUND AT 3-4% bodyfat naturally
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2007, 03:03:30 PM »
Word, been there done that.  It hurts to be that lean.  It's all fun and games until they have to cut the shoes off your feet the day after the show from the water retention.

seriously...  :o :o :o you're not going over the top? Do you have any pics for that webpage I pmed you I would love to know what that looks like.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2007, 03:15:10 PM »
seriously...  :o :o :o you're not going over the top? Do you have any pics for that webpage I pmed you I would love to know what that looks like.

No I wish I did, that was back in 00 and digital cameras were like a Grand.  My bitch ex-girlfriend took our photoalbum so I have like maybe 10 photos of my whole bb career.  It really sucks.
\

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2007, 03:28:00 PM »

No I wish I did, that was back in 00 and digital cameras were like a Grand.  My bitch ex-girlfriend took our photoalbum so I have like maybe 10 photos of my whole bb career.  It really sucks.

Yeah, you only have 10 photos of yourself to look at. 

That IS horrible.

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2007, 03:39:01 PM »
i think it's physically impossible to be even ALIVE with a body fat % that low!!! if u are walking around with 3-4% body fat, you are walking around ooking like the living dead! even 5-6% is low! (10% is about average)