Author Topic: IF YOU COULD BE WALKING AROUND AT 3-4% bodyfat naturally  (Read 2589 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
IF YOU COULD BE WALKING AROUND AT 3-4% bodyfat naturally
« on: April 23, 2007, 07:37:22 PM »
why would you take steroids to be big and ripped

why not just be ripped without the roids and not as big from the steroids that probably add 20-40 pounds of water weight
A

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: IF YOU COULD BE WALKING AROUND AT 3-4% bodyfat naturally
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 07:38:44 PM »
Only the strong can do that.
just push some weight!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 07:39:16 PM »
I used to walk around at about 5.5-6% since my job is so active. No cardio, nothing but eating. I was about 180lbs.
I'm about back there now, little bit more muscle though.... :)

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 07:40:07 PM »
why not just work harder naturally, and walk around big AND ripped without steroids??

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 07:42:00 PM »
only ppl with willpower and sacrifice and can do that. i personally think naturals should be considered elites. after all its us who don't use drugs at all to get where we wanna be. we just do the good ol fashion hard work way. thats like paying somebody else to cook your food why cuz ur too lazy. don't get me wrong nothing wrong with going to a restraunt every now and then or if ur short on time. but just because you don't like cooking is a different story. thats why i think steroid users dont like work.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 07:51:24 PM »
why not just work harder naturally, and walk around big AND ripped without steroids??

no such thing as BIG AND RIPPED without steroids , would consider myself almost ripped but not big though. big is like steroid big. skip lacaour is not big but RIPPED same with jeff willet not big but RIPPED
A

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 07:52:27 PM »

no such thing as BIG AND RIPPED without steroids , would consider myself almost ripped but not big though. big is like steroid big. skip lacaour is not big but RIPPED same with jeff willet not big but RIPPED

both of those guys are juiced.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 07:55:25 PM »

why not just be ripped without the roids and not as big from the steroids that probably add 20-40 pounds of water weight

i think most people(not all) juice for the same reasons people are fat fucks, because it is easier than doing it the right way.....but some people do it to compete professionally.....i've known guys that juice and they look like they have never lifted in their lives....i guess each to their own...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 07:55:35 PM »

How would you know?
just push some weight!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2007, 08:02:16 PM »
i would have no reason to walk around at that low bodyfat. no one finds it attractive except other dudes, and you'll simply be smaller than if you're at around 10% without losing any appreciable definition for a day-by-day living.

i'd much rather be 210@10% than 194@3%. same amount of muscle, but you'll be bigger, no less athletic and energetic, and girls aren't going to think you look gross as hell from the veins.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2007, 08:04:16 PM »
Not as long as beer is around dude  ;D
#

Alex23

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2007, 08:08:03 PM »
i would have no reason to walk around at that low bodyfat. no one finds it attractive except other dudes, and you'll simply be smaller than if you're at around 10% without losing any appreciable definition for a day-by-day living.

i'd much rather be 210@10% than 194@3%. same amount of muscle, but you'll be bigger, no less athletic and energetic, and girls aren't going to think you look gross as hell from the veins.

Dude, you're 260 looking decent. You could be 240@10%...

These 2 ecto stricks can only dream of that :)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2007, 08:14:27 PM »
3-4% is for meth heads.     9-10% is perfect.  No jiggly fat, just a hard body.

To compete, drop to 4-5% and call it a day.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2007, 08:24:23 PM »
3-4% is what Dorian Yates was at the 1995 Mr. Olympia. The general concensus is that this was the best overall conditioninig ever seen on a bodybuilding stage. That being said, NOBODY walks around at 3-4% BF, as your body cannot operate at that low of a bodyfat. Your immune system would shut down. Probably the lowest you could walk around on a day to day basis is 7%.

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2007, 09:55:37 AM »
Do you realize how LOW a real 3% bodyfat is? Only a natural ectomorph (who would have a hell of a time putting on ANY muscle at all ) could maintain that % and still lead a normal life! Anybody else would have to count every single carb and do an inordinate amount of cardio! Life is too fucking short boys and girls  :)

The Monk

• Getbig II
  • This shit makes Cambodia look like Kansas
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2007, 01:18:51 PM »
i would have no reason to walk around at that low bodyfat. no one finds it attractive except other dudes, and you'll

Your problem with that is?

;D
Do you like Phil Collins?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2007, 01:20:19 PM »
I'll be super fucking honest with you... I don't want to be 3% Bodyfat, I don't mind if I have around 15% it's healty and that is one of the main reasons I do this sport, I'm 32 and after what I have been trough I promise you your view of life changes.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2007, 01:20:30 PM »
exactly.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2007, 01:21:15 PM »

So true.  Can't believe people fall for that shit.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2007, 01:24:37 PM »
to walk around at 3% is pretty pointless if you ask me, the only reason I'd want to get that low is for a show and I doubt I could do it just to do it.  It would have to be a concentrated effort and everything would have to fall into place.  Getting in the single digits is possible but even that would be alot of work for someone who isn't an ecto to begin with.

if you do it DW then more power to you, I'd be interested to see how you feel getting to and maintaining that level of conditioning.
nasser=piece of shit

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2007, 01:28:36 PM »
to walk around at 3% is pretty pointless if you ask me, the only reason I'd want to get that low is for a show and I doubt I could do it just to do it.  It would have to be a concentrated effort and everything would have to fall into place.  Getting in the single digits is possible but even that would be alot of work for someone who isn't an ecto to begin with.

if you do it DW then more power to you, I'd be interested to see how you feel getting to and maintaining that level of conditioning.

3% is downright stupid, it's a health risk.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2007, 02:26:23 PM »
Waddy

you're not at 5% yet...you are still carrying IAF this is why your waist isn't smaller.  Keep up the dieting and it will come down.

It already looks smaller though

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2007, 02:43:30 PM »

You a have certain natural limit which many people are not satified with. Most people can't be big and ripped at the same time naturally. Why not take steriods?
Don't let em fool ya

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2007, 02:47:43 PM »
You a have certain natural limit which many people are not satified with. Most people can't be big and ripped at the same time naturally. Why not take steriods?

it's a pain in the ass (literally), sides, and expensive.

hopefully myostatin will solve these problems

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2007, 03:02:05 PM »
I'll be super fucking honest with you... I don't want to be 3% Bodyfat, I don't mind if I have around 15% it's healty and that is one of the main reasons I do this sport, I'm 32 and after what I have been trough I promise you your view of life changes.

Word, been there done that.  It hurts to be that lean.  It's all fun and games until they have to cut the shoes off your feet the day after the show from the water retention.
\