Author Topic: what's with all these weak little shits lately?  (Read 977 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
what's with all these weak little shits lately?
« on: April 23, 2007, 07:51:49 PM »
it feels like in the past month or so a bunch of people have acted tough, then totally flipped their lids and run like bitches when the heat got turned on them. berzerk, kiwi, and "buttsuck" are the most obvious examples. talk all that shit, but then as soon as they were on the receiving end they melt like butter in the microwave. honorable mentions for shutupandtrain and theegocrusher.

tip of the hat to most of you guys, especially dudes like the two dans who got shat on for the longest time but never ran off crying. i'm almost starting to feel bad for people who come drifting down this way if they get broken so easily.  >:(

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: what's with all these weak little shits lately?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 07:53:19 PM »
it feels like in the past month or so a bunch of people have acted tough, then totally flipped their lids and run like bitches when the heat got turned on them. berzerk, kiwi, and "buttsuck" are the most obvious examples. talk all that shit, but then as soon as they were on the receiving end they melt like butter in the microwave. honorable mentions for shutupandtrain and theegocrusher.

tip of the hat to most of you guys, especially dudes like the two dans who got shat on for the longest time but never ran off crying. i'm almost starting to feel bad for people who come drifting down this way if they get broken so easily.  >:(
it's bad for buisness.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 08:20:56 PM »
I don't think kiwi's running anywhere Magoo. He took alot of shit and it didn't phase him at all. He's probably just bored with it a bit, like most of us are now. The dynamics of it changed, so we'll see what happens from here.

Definitely a different tone, for better or worse (right now worse).

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 08:24:36 PM »
I don't think kiwi's running anywhere Magoo. He took alot of shit and it didn't phase him at all. He's probably just bored with it a bit, like most of us are now. The dynamics of it changed, so we'll see what happens from here.

Definitely a different tone, for better or worse (right now worse).

yo what up count?.........man the v was banging for a week, but it's back to normal.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 08:42:25 PM »
yo what up count?.........man the v was banging for a week, but it's back to normal.

I've still been hanging big guy...I seem to get too distracted these days 

It's good to see you hanging out on the V where you belong..there seems to be malevolence in
the air again, which is bad news for some of these little tiny tits that have worked the nerve
up to post here after the crucifixion, death and resurrection of the V   ;D

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 08:46:43 PM »
Zach, you've been in a pretty bad mood lately, you switch from Enanthate to Halo or something?   ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 09:40:58 PM »
Zach, you've been in a pretty bad mood lately, you switch from Enanthate to Halo or something?   ;D

i'm dieting. i'm always in a bad mood because i'll be sitting here reading and suddenly there's a commercial for KFC or sonic burgers. i can't go out as much because i can't drink or eat out save for my one meal on saturdays. sucks.  >:(

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 09:51:31 PM »
i'm dieting. i'm always in a bad mood because i'll be sitting here reading and suddenly there's a commercial for KFC or sonic burgers. i can't go out as much because i can't drink or eat out save for my one meal on saturdays. sucks.  >:(
HAHA ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 10:01:28 PM »

hahaha, ya I hear ya....that's why alot of times I will go with the Hi Fat diet, it works and you can still eat spicy hot wings or bacon eggs, steak etc...smaller amounts, but it tastes good.

I usually drink a ton of coffee on it, couple that with the fat suppressing my appetite and I usually didn't get too hungry at all and what I did eat tasted really good.....throw in the donuts and ice cream carb ups on Saturday and I usually was in a pretty good mood    :D

Those sonic commercials always look tasty as hell though, hang tough   ;D

I think maybe I'll just get fat and happy this summer, I've been developing an addiction to crumb cake and chocolate chip cookies    :-\

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2007, 05:31:13 AM »

So who you calling not tough..freaking clown..I will track you down and cut out your heart....no to busy..I will cyber stalk you and expose you as a fraud..No don't care..I will follow you around and hound you in ever post you make and show you what a little girl you are..no thats just stupid...Your right It has gotten a little boring... ;D