Author Topic: Going to the Doc...  (Read 1384 times)

sinkorswim

• Getbig II
Going to the Doc...
« on: April 23, 2007, 08:28:41 PM »
   Tomorrow i have an appointment with the dermatologist in hopes that he perscribes me accutane. after 2 years of using antibiotics, nothing has changed, i still have severe acne. I know that there is a blood test required to get it perscribed, and im on week 3 of my cycle.  Will this affect the results of the blood test? should i tell him im on a cycle? will 3 weeks of test-e be enough to fuck up my blood so that he will know im on steroids?  discuss..

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
Re: Going to the Doc...
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 09:45:41 PM »
It may make your blood thicker but hes not testing for that I would definetly not tell him your on gear but if the acnes that bad maybe you shouldn't run gear anymore

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 10:00:01 PM »
I've never heard for a doctor, especially in US who would give prescription for Accutane!

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 10:51:43 PM »
I believe lots of people get accutane prescribed. I believe my brother n law was on it in high school!

sinkorswim

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 07:25:52 AM »
yes a lot of US doctors perscribe accutane to patients.  im off the see him now.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2007, 11:16:45 AM »
why u so scared of tellin your doc, you afraid he'll tell u off or somthing?.. be a man, whats it got to do with him if your on the gear

sinkorswim

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2007, 12:12:48 PM »
why u so scared of tellin your doc, you afraid he'll tell u off or somthing?.. be a man, whats it got to do with him if your on the gear

no im not scared, accutane makes ur bad cholesterol go up along with steroids. if he knows im on AAS he wont perscribe accutane. duhh.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2007, 01:25:00 PM »
I've never heard for a doctor, especially in US who would give prescription for Accutane!

Yeah, its prescribed in the US.

Does anyone else see the humor in this thread?  The guy has severe acne, is taking anabolic steroids (which can make acne worse), but is worried about telling the doctor he's on steroids because the steroids will affect his cholesterol?  I'll bet if he told the doctor he was juicing (and the doctor was worth a shit), the doctor would not worry at all about the cholesterol (unless it was significantly high) but would refuse accutane until he was off the juice because of the effects of steroids on the skin and associated development of acne while taking them. 

sinkorswim

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2007, 02:54:00 PM »
i not scared to tell him, im worried that he might not perscribe it if he knows i am on. which he happend to do today

4thAD

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2007, 03:08:47 PM »
I don't personally have a problem with acne, but I know a lot of guys that have used accutane because of hormone induced acne! Most people are not getting it through prescription. Some are also using Roaccutan.

BigFish

• Getbig II
  • Quality posts over quantity
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2007, 03:54:06 PM »
Most cases i would be honest with my doc to get the best answer from her and the right medication prescribed, but in this case if you tell your doc that your on AAS chances are they'll just tell you to lay off it and your acne might go away.  Sometimes you gotta play different angles to get what you want/need.
Pop Drop & Squat it

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2007, 04:06:28 PM »
Depends on the Doc. Do NOT ever tell one steroids, "make you feel good"! That constitutes addiction in
their world.

sinkorswim

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2007, 07:44:12 PM »
I don't personally have a problem with acne, but I know a lot of guys that have used accutane because of hormone induced acne! Most people are not getting it through prescription. Some are also using Roaccutan.
yes i almost got it through a research website, but i thought it might be best if i get the real thing.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2007, 10:46:15 PM »
i think acne has to be pretty fucking bad to use accutane.....hormone induced or not. i would be more worried about using that than abombs!!

get ready for a fucked up face and some lips that look like bacon with accutane. that shit will dry you up quicker than a brawny paper towel.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2007, 08:48:53 AM »
I've seen a few guys that look like they got hit w/ a load of   # 4 Buck Shot..., and it infected!! :-[
Stuff that is WAY beyond Oxy or Retin-A creme or basic hygiene issues.

THese guys tend to report that a Acutane treatment cures it permanently.
The side effects are reported to be nasty, and this stuff needs be kept away from women I seem to recall.
It's a heavy hitter that needs research and carefull consideration before use.
Many foreign Pharmacies carry it.