Author Topic: Human History  (Read 2388 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Human History
« on: April 23, 2007, 11:03:01 PM »
Humans originally existed as members of small bands of nomadic hunters/gatherers. They lived on deer in the mountains during the summer and would go to the coast and live on fish and lobster in the winter

The two most important events in all of history were the invention of beer and the invention of the wheel. The wheel was invented to get man to the beer. These were the foundation of modern civilization and together were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into two distinct subgroups:

1. Liberals; and
  2. Conservatives.

Once beer was discovered, it required grain and that was the beginning of agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented yet, so while our early humans were sitting around waiting for them to be invented, they just stayed close to the brewery. That's how villages were formed.

Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to B-B-Q at night while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is known as the Conservative movement.

Other men who were weaker and less skilled at hunting learned to live off the conservatives by showing up for the nightly B-B-Q's and doing the sewing, fetching, and hair dressing. This was the beginning of the Liberal movement.

Some of these liberal men eventually evolved into women. The rest became known as girliemen.

Some noteworthy liberal achievements include the domestication of cats, the invention of group therapy, group hugs, and the concept of Democratic voting to decide how to divide the meat and beer that conservatives provided.

Over the years conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest, most powerful land animal on earth, the elephant. Liberals are symbolized by the jackass.

Modern liberals like imported beer (with lime added), but most prefer white wine or imported bottled water. They eat raw fish but like their beef well done. Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard liberal fare.

Another interesting evolutionary side note: most of their women have higher testosterone levels than their men. Most social workers, personal injury attorneys, journalists, dreamers in Hollywood and group therapists are liberals. Liberals invented the designated hitter rule because it wasn't fair to make the pitcher also bat.

Conservatives drink domestic beer. They eat red meat and still provide for their women. Conservatives are big-game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen, medical doctors, police officers, corporate executives, athletes, Marines, and generally anyone who works productively. Conservatives who own companies hire other
 conservatives who want to work for a living.

Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America . They crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of trying
 to get more for nothing.

Here ends today's lesson in world history:
  ;
 It should be noted that a Liberal may have a momentary urge to angrily respond to the above before forwarding it. A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute truth of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other true believers and to more liberals just to tick them off

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
Re: Human History
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 11:17:05 PM »
You're seriously blinkered. In the US the conservatives maybe the beer swilling and meat eating common man but in Australia those people tend to be labor voters. I'm sure you will  find every country is slightly different.

seauantea

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 11:27:25 PM »
Partisan politics is a charade to distract uneducated/ignorant plebeians from substantiative issues. Not to imply there is zero difference between the left and right parties, rather the nature of representative government drives both towards the center. The real decision making process comes from powerful lobbying groups who tend to represent corporate interests.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 11:28:47 PM »
Partisan politics is a charade to distract uneducated/ignorant plebeians from substantiative issues.
S

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 10:55:08 PM »
I can't believe I-One actually got a laugh out of me. That was cute... in a juvenile sort of way,
...but then again, it's about as good as we can expect from I-one. I'm just glad it wasn't more Rush drivel.  ;D
w

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 04:01:02 AM »
Humans originally existed as members of small bands of nomadic hunters/gatherers. They lived on deer in the mountains during the summer and would go to the coast and live on fish and lobster in the winter

The two most important events in all of history were the invention of beer and the invention of the wheel. The wheel was invented to get man to the beer. These were the foundation of modern civilization and together were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into two distinct subgroups:

1. Liberals; and
  2. Conservatives.

Once beer was discovered, it required grain and that was the beginning of agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented yet, so while our early humans were sitting around waiting for them to be invented, they just stayed close to the brewery. That's how villages were formed.

Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to B-B-Q at night while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is known as the Conservative movement.

Other men who were weaker and less skilled at hunting learned to live off the conservatives by showing up for the nightly B-B-Q's and doing the sewing, fetching, and hair dressing. This was the beginning of the Liberal movement.

Some of these liberal men eventually evolved into women. The rest became known as girliemen.

Some noteworthy liberal achievements include the domestication of cats, the invention of group therapy, group hugs, and the concept of Democratic voting to decide how to divide the meat and beer that conservatives provided.

Over the years conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest, most powerful land animal on earth, the elephant. Liberals are symbolized by the jackass.

Modern liberals like imported beer (with lime added), but most prefer white wine or imported bottled water. They eat raw fish but like their beef well done. Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard liberal fare.

Another interesting evolutionary side note: most of their women have higher testosterone levels than their men. Most social workers, personal injury attorneys, journalists, dreamers in Hollywood and group therapists are liberals. Liberals invented the designated hitter rule because it wasn't fair to make the pitcher also bat.

Conservatives drink domestic beer. They eat red meat and still provide for their women. Conservatives are big-game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen, medical doctors, police officers, corporate executives, athletes, Marines, and generally anyone who works productively. Conservatives who own companies hire other
 conservatives who want to work for a living.

Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America . They crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of trying
 to get more for nothing.

Here ends today's lesson in world history:
  ;
 It should be noted that a Liberal may have a momentary urge to angrily respond to the above before forwarding it. A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute truth of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other true believers and to more liberals just to tick them off

Sounds like a fat, delusional, limp dicked, deaf, felon and drug addict to me.

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 04:56:35 AM »

Do you always add this much to the debates on this forum?

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2007, 05:43:01 AM »

lol
911 INSIDE JOB !

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2007, 06:06:03 AM »

lol

I becomes evident who isn't worth the time on this forum

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2007, 07:30:26 AM »
It was funny...nothing more...parly true i guess, but funny.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2007, 08:07:21 AM »
Well actually I have to give Intenseone Kudos for coming up with a post of his own thinking instead of just another Rush copy and paste.  It's complete BS, but I'm impressed he came up with it.

I will say, I wouldn't brag about drinking domestic beer, that's not exactly a good image unless you're going to the conservative golden shower motif.  :-X  The beer I drink is real fucking beer unlike the pisswater they try to pass off as beer in America.  Guys like Pete Coors :-X (Republican) are a fucking disgrace to REAL beer

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2007, 08:19:20 AM »
Well actually I have to give Intenseone Kudos for coming up with a post of his own thinking instead of just another Rush copy and paste.  It's complete BS, but I'm impressed he came up with it.

I will say, I wouldn't brag about drinking domestic beer, that's not exactly a good image unless you're going to the conservative golden shower motif.  :-X  The beer I drink is real fucking beer unlike the pisswater they try to pass off as beer in America.  Guys like Pete Coors :-X (Republican) are a fucking disgrace to REAL beer

I second that.   The beer int he US is piss water IMO.

Canada and Europe.......  ahh  ;D  BURP

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2007, 08:27:19 AM »
ok I don't know much about computers but that looked like shit that shouldn't be on here. Good job removing it. Was he saying that Enigma isn't from the US?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2007, 08:30:52 AM »
My post got deleted in .0002 sec :D!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2007, 08:39:40 AM »
Oh I'm good  :P

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2007, 10:01:19 AM »

yeah I hit reply and it was gone. What did it all mean?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2007, 10:05:34 AM »

I can't believe you think IO could be that creative. 

This was copied from another source (without credit of course)

http://www.keithhemenway.com/?p=16

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2007, 11:24:27 AM »
Yeah and its been all down hill ever since............
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2007, 11:29:38 AM »
Yeah..they did alot of things about a million years ago and then decided they had done enough. Until about 1965 or so and then they decided to start being prize pains in the asses.
L

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2007, 11:37:41 AM »
Yeah..they did alot of things about a million years ago and then decided they had done enough. Until about 1965 or so and then they decided to start being prize pains in the asses.

I agree. Their faith has sold them down the river for a buck fifty.. In today's world where people get trampled, they're gonna continue to get the brunt of it unless they wise up in their respective countries.

The other day I was watching the BBC and this lady was like "I oppose the islamic candidate because I enjoy my freedom and freedom for other women." I think this had to do with elections in Turkey and her words were music to my ears.

I don't like Bush, but I can't say I'm down with the dems either. Neither sides understand how to deal with this issue.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2007, 11:39:56 AM »

D'OH!!!!  :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2007, 11:40:27 AM »
There is a huge difference between liking Bush..which most here don't..no problem on my end, and hating America..a few here.....or being completely liberal nutbags..a small minority.
L

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2007, 11:56:24 AM »

Another World Class thinker for Mr. Hate to copy and paste from.  ::)

Nice find.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2007, 12:02:29 PM »
Another World Class thinker for Mr. Hate to copy and paste from.  ::)

Nice find.

Thanks.  It wasn't that hard.

When I first looked at it I realized that it lacked the misspelled words, grammar and syntax errors that are the hallmark of any original content from Mr. IO

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2007, 02:04:09 PM »
I never said I wrote it!