Author Topic: Jessica Lynch trashing the war propaganda lies surrounding her capture  (Read 8013 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
on MSNBC right now.  She said the White House just plain made up the story and released it.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
on MSNBC right now.  She said the White House just plain made up the story and released it.
*burp*  Big whoopie.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
damn, after tillman died, they

-burned his clothes and body armor
-disappeared a predator tape that filmed the whole thing
-stationed guards to keep all his team from talking
-killed all internet and phone from that base so no one could tell the story

then they giftwrapped the story about the brave guy shooting it out til the end against bad guys. 

Again, this goes back to credibility and honesty.  Stop fvcking lying to us, White house, and just be honest.

youandme

• Getbig V
then they giftwrapped the story about the brave guy shooting it out til the end against bad guys. 

How many guys signed up after that story? The perfect soldier...but killed by friendly fire

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Yeah it was botched from start to finish..they usually shut down phone lines when guys get killed and anything the Rangers do can be classified so what they did initially wasn't to far from normal.......after that they should have conducted the investigation and just put out what happened.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Yeah it was botched from start to finish..they usually shut down phone lines when guys get killed and anything the Rangers do can be classified so what they did initially wasn't to far from normal.......after that they should have conducted the investigation and just put out what happened.

HH6, what's your opinion on the media and govt telling the world lies, to bump recruitment numbers?

Also, where do you think they *draw the line*?  What's the biggest thing they would lie about?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
HH6, what's your opinion on the media and govt telling the world lies, to bump recruitment numbers?

Also, where do you think they *draw the line*?  What's the biggest thing they would lie about?
wow, a guy getting killed draws new recruits?  amazing how far you fellas reach...
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
wow, a guy getting killed draws new recruits?  amazing how far you fellas reach...

Dude, Tillman boosted recruitment and was the poster boy for "American Hero" for a year.

Yes, he absolutely drew new recruits. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

She was trying to say that when she was released from the hospital after her rescue. 

It was easily on moment propaganda from the government to boost support for the war.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
Dude, Tillman boosted recruitment and was the poster boy for "American Hero" for a year.

Yes, he absolutely drew new recruits. 
Well we should eliminate this from happening again.  I'm hoping they start the draft back.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Jessica Lynch trashing the war propaganda lies surrounding her capture
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2007, 10:23:04 AM »
Well we should eliminate this from happening again.  I'm hoping they start the draft back.

Do you realize that your quality of life here will drop significantly when many productive people here suddenly leave? 

Do you want to wait 3 months to see a doc because half of them are serving in Tehran?  Do you want to pay $8 for a gallon of milk because they can't find folks to milk cows or drive trucks?

You're being way too simple, ignoring the disruptive effects of a draft on you old fvcks that get to stay here.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2007, 10:25:02 AM »
on you old fvcks that get to stay here.

;D HAHA
S

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2007, 10:25:45 AM »
Do you realize that your quality of life here will drop significantly when many productive people here suddenly leave? 

Do you want to wait 3 months to see a doc because half of them are serving in Tehran?  Do you want to pay $8 for a gallon of milk because they can't find folks to milk cows or drive trucks?

You're being way too simple, ignoring the disruptive effects of a draft on you old fvcks that get to stay here.
ah just draft 18-20 year olds, from what i've seen of the 18-20 age group on this site, they aren't very productive at anything other than bitching.  Ah, the rooster feels a bit edgy today.  Wheres jag??!!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2007, 10:27:44 AM »
ah just draft 18-20 year olds, from what i've seen of the 18-20 age group on this site, they aren't very productive at anything other than bitching.  Ah, the rooster feels a bit edgy today.  Wheres jag??!!

well, they can draft til 44, so most of us will be up.  I'll run computer networks in the green zone, as my eyes will probably prevent me from pointing a 50 caliber anywhere. 

Can I get a free workout at your gym before I'm shipped to the sandbox?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2007, 10:30:12 AM »
well, they can draft til 44, so most of us will be up.  I'll run computer networks in the green zone, as my eyes will probably prevent me from pointing a 50 caliber anywhere. 

Can I get a free workout at your gym before I'm shipped to the sandbox?
Of course, currently all military folks train free at my gym, good until the war is over.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2007, 10:31:35 AM »
Of course, currently all military folks train free at my gym, good until the war is over.

good.  cause i'm betting on getting drafted in 2009 and in addition to the free health care I plan on getting, i wanna cash in on all the soldier benefits.  isn't there a titty bar where lapdances are half off?  Someone hook me up.

Also, this series of wars will not be over for decades.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2007, 10:36:30 AM »
good.  cause i'm betting on getting drafted in 2009 and in addition to the free health care I plan on getting, i wanna cash in on all the soldier benefits.  isn't there a titty bar where lapdances are half off?  Someone hook me up.

Also, this series of wars will not be over for decades.

omg aren't you like over 30? If they draft you, then they sure as hell will draft me... Although I don't think a draft will go down because people will oppose it.

ah just draft 18-20 year olds, from what i've seen of the 18-20 age group on this site, they aren't very productive at anything other than bitching.  Ah, the rooster feels a bit edgy today.  Wheres jag??!!

Fuck no!  >:(

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2007, 10:37:30 AM »
people will oppose a draft so it won't happen?  ROTFLMAO!!!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2007, 10:42:55 AM »
people will oppose a draft so it won't happen?  ROTFLMAO!!!

What if 85% of americans oppose a draft? You're telling me that they'll still shove one down our throats? If there is a draft then it'll be the last straw in all of this nonsense.. People will revolt and tell the government to go fuck themselves.

God forbid that I get sent over there.. I'm gonna take out my frustrations on Iraqi civilians.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2007, 11:03:30 AM »
They have to justify a draft........it's something that will have to be "sold" to the American people like the WMD thing was.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2007, 11:06:00 AM »
They have to justify a draft........it's something that will have to be "sold" to the American people like the WMD thing was.

I don't think so.

Are you saying there will be one though? Is it something that's being thrown out there or is this like serious?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2007, 11:08:12 AM »
ah you dupes fell for that WMD thing, you will fall for anything.  we will justify it.....somehow.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2007, 11:11:20 AM »
240...We should allow the media..through embeds to have access to almost all that we do...overwhelmingly do u get the whole picture when u have embedded media as opposed to drive bys that get half the story from either the victims...'whitnesses' or by the unfortunate military spokesman, who by the very definition and regulations governeing his job, wants to tell the whole truth and facilitate the media getting an accurate picture. Generally he gets stomped on by some guy who fears the media. Petreus is very media savy and will use the media as a weapons to get the correct messages out.
L

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2007, 11:11:41 AM »
ah you dupes fell for that WMD thing, you will fall for anything.  we will justify it.....somehow.

You haven't justified attacking Iran yet.. What makes you think that you'll suceed with a draft that'll effect the lives of millions of young americans?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2007, 11:13:34 AM »
They will make it happens and if it passes they won't have to justify shit...draft = quick end to this war.
L