Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 23, 2014, 11:37:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lee: Real PDI Question  (Read 830 times)
ChrisGlass
Getbig II

« on: April 24, 2007, 02:39:16 PM »

Do you expect that the PDI would be something for 'up and coming athletes' to shoot for?  I don't really get the argument that the quality isn't there, and that it's not real because of that...  I'm sure lots of people go to work with people who aren't the very best or give best effort, but the company isn't illegitimate nor would they not pick up their paycheck.  I thought getting paid to got to work was a good idea.  Congrats at being the 'best in your workplace' so far...  I'd rather get paid than get just a star on my chart for showing up.  Thanks,
A Long Time Fan
Report to moderator   Logged
Lee_a_priest
Pros
Getbig IV

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 03:00:29 PM »

Do you expect that the PDI would be something for 'up and coming athletes' to shoot for?  I don't really get the argument that the quality isn't there, and that it's not real because of that...  I'm sure lots of people go to work with people who aren't the very best or give best effort, but the company isn't illegitimate nor would they not pick up their paycheck.  I thought getting paid to got to work was a good idea.  Congrats at being the 'best in your workplace' so far...  I'd rather get paid than get just a star on my chart for showing up.  Thanks,
A Long Time Fan

YES IT IS FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS A FAIR SHOT AT COMPETING AND MAKING MONEY....
Childish///AMG
Getbig IV

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 03:55:11 PM »

Thats "Cool" Just show us the "Cheese" as M.M.S. says Cool
befit124
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 04:55:37 PM »

Anyone who gets payed for his or her givin sport is considered a pro, that is why I don't understand why IFBB PROS get pro status on GETBIG and PDI PROS don't. A pro is a pro regardless of whether they play major league baseball or minor league baseball, NFL or arena football, ECHL or NHL hockey, IFBB or PDI bodybuilding. Some things just make you go hmmmmmmm don't they?
ChrisGlass
Getbig II

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 04:01:12 PM »

Smiley  Great, now I guess I'll go get some muscles and give it a shot.  Thanks.  Best to you Lee.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!