Author Topic: *** Test Cypionate---the most under rated test choice?  (Read 4277 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
*** Test Cypionate---the most under rated test choice?
« on: April 24, 2007, 06:23:45 PM »
I have done plenty of sust, and plenty of test enanthate....I am also aware that cyp and e are said to be virtually the same

i disagree about the enanthate and cyp being the same..... i have made better gains and feel more energetic and ready to train while on cyp than any other test.....i have heard many reliable sources say the same thing about cyp... I love the stuff--better than sust even
ah yeah Im a voodo child

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: *** Test Cypionate---the most underestimated test choice?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 06:25:05 PM »
Wow. . . .

If it isn't the GetBig Ninja

What up Nugga?
U

4thAD

Re: *** Test Cypionate---the most under rated test choice?
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 06:37:10 PM »
 ;D The getbig ninja!  ;D LMAO

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 06:38:38 PM »
Enanthate seems a little more painful for some reason, but I like it!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 07:07:09 PM »
I love how the "getbig ninja" is catching on.  ;D

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2007, 07:17:12 PM »
I love how the "getbig ninja" is catching on.  ;D

yep... test is test is bullshit..... its all in the ester baby, all in the ester... ;)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2007, 07:34:25 PM »
test is test....if its dosed the same.
irongearco.com

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2007, 09:56:40 PM »
John, were both the enanthate and cyp same brands or different? that might explain a lot of things..

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2007, 10:10:57 PM »
John, were both the enanthate and cyp same brands or different? that might explain a lot of things..

You're right, this would be the difference.

For all intense purposes, these two drugs are identical. Cyp was originally made popular in Europe, Enanthate was simply the equivalent American reply.

Yes, there are some very slight differences, and there have been claims made on both sides that give one an advantage over the other. But so far, none of these claims have held any real scientific merit.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2007, 12:22:24 PM »
On paper, Cyp is a little faster to "burn up", than Enanthate, but not much.

I feel the "differences" are 100% related to individual body chemistry.
I cant use Cyp. It gives me too many painfull zits. I've tried it several times, same thing.
I could easily whack 10cc of enanthat or SUS in 10 days w/ out any problem; but 500-600mg cyp/wk puts me in damage control mode. 

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2007, 06:17:01 PM »
pretty much the same identical product just different name. it does the same thing.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2007, 04:39:29 AM »
I Lika De Cyp also.  Thinking something like this for next run.  Roll this quality mass run into next show for October.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2007, 03:07:43 PM »
Luv, Is that some A-Droll?

I noticed you've said you take it before.
 I dont get all the hate for Oxymetholone here ???.
I can still shove down food, bit it does makes me sort of extra stupid for the duration.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2007, 06:23:21 PM »
Luv, Is that some A-Droll?

I noticed you've said you take it before.
 I dont get all the hate for Oxymetholone here ???.
I can still shove down food, bit it does makes me sort of extra stupid for the duration.

Yep A bombs usually do good with me, they make me pretty strong and I seem to have pretty good work outs using them.  But I usually just take one.  Im just gonna use whats left, about 4 weeks worth.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2007, 12:05:25 PM »
You're right, this would be the difference.

For all intense purposes, these two drugs are identical. Cyp was originally made popular in Europe, Enanthate was simply the equivalent American reply.

Yes, there are some very slight differences, and there have been claims made on both sides that give one an advantage over the other. But so far, none of these claims have held any real scientific merit.

I think that's backward.  I think test cyp was popular in the US while Enanthate was used primarly in Europe.  I will double check. 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2007, 02:49:45 PM »
I think that's backward.  I think test cyp was popular in the US while Enanthate was used primarly in Europe.  I will double check. 
Maybe, but that's how I remember it...could be wrong though.

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2007, 12:14:28 PM »
Yes.
Cyp. Is american.Eth. Is european.
give in to the darkside

HYDROLICS

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2007, 08:35:55 PM »
test is test...once the ester is removed it its the EXACT same compound.  EXACT

the ester simply determines the rate at which it is released and can attach to a receptor.

The differences you may be experiencing are most likely due to quality of product. accurate dosage, purity, etc.

this is actually the most retarded thing I ever heard.

bottom line..testosterone, no matter how it is delivered, is just that ...testosterone. 
injury prone

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2007, 05:24:12 AM »
I Lika De Cyp also.  Thinking something like this for next run.  Roll this quality mass run into next show for October.
Gotta love those BD Cyponiate's and Enethate's. I've used both and they work great for me. I would rather take one of those over a sustenon or omnadren any day.

PB

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2007, 05:34:19 AM »
Gotta love those BD Cyponiate's and Enethate's. I've used both and they work great for me. I would rather take one of those over a sustenon or omnadren any day.

PB

Agree 100%, the prop kicks ass too.  Too bad BD is gone  :'(  From what I can tell the last of the BD stuff is just about gone.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2007, 01:56:34 PM »
test is test...once the ester is removed it its the EXACT same compound.  EXACT

the ester simply determines the rate at which it is released and can attach to a receptor.

The differences you may be experiencing are most likely due to quality of product. accurate dosage, purity, etc.

this is actually the most retarded thing I ever heard.

bottom line..testosterone, no matter how it is delivered, is just that ...testosterone. 

I agree, BUT, the speed that it is release to become active can cause different sides in different people.
I simply cant use Cyp. Ive tried several times, all Human grade, compounded at the Fla pharmas.
I get too many zits off even 400mgs. Enan and Sus just dont cause nearly the problem. Its also easier to really knock down my nat levels Fast & bad w/ cyp.   I think it just flashes to fast in my body.

I remember Borrenson writing that big (400-600mg/day) TProp for 10 days causes a comparably large increase in
IGF. The speed of release of all that prop ought to do something.
In those regards, the matter of a orange is a orange changes a bit.

HYDROLICS

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2007, 09:36:28 PM »
I agree, BUT, the speed that it is release to become active can cause different sides in different people.
I simply cant use Cyp. Ive tried several times, all Human grade, compounded at the Fla pharmas.
I get too many zits off even 400mgs. Enan and Sus just dont cause nearly the problem. Its also easier to really knock down my nat levels Fast & bad w/ cyp.   I think it just flashes to fast in my body.

I remember Borrenson writing that big (400-600mg/day) TProp for 10 days causes a comparably large increase in

okay there is some truth there. But I think if you look at the half lives and there corresponding dosage of sustanon you will see that it is almost impossible for a injection schedule that will maintain a steady concentration of available testosterone. Sustanon was never meant to be used in that high of a dosage. The whole point of it was to lengthen the time between injections. SO after 10-14 days you take another shot of 250mg and the shit starts working within a few days. the longer esters start being released...the shorter ones are gone now.....the longer esters start to run dry....and boom, you take another shot.

In the bodybuilding world where we are taking way more then a HRT dose there is no real advantage to the different esters. When I use cyp or enan I usually use 1g+/week spread over bi or triweekly injections (depending on what else im using). I guess I just like taking ONE ester because I can accurately predict how much is "in my system" and when its time to start PCT.

whatever....to each his own. I just dont want to hear noobs say "oooh i want sustanon because there is 4 different tests in there"

its kinda misleading. for all intensive purposes (outside molecular weight of ester) 1G is test is 1G of test. 

injury prone

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2007, 03:55:15 AM »
okay there is some truth there. But I think if you look at the half lives and there corresponding dosage of sustanon you will see that it is almost impossible for a injection schedule that will maintain a steady concentration of available testosterone. Sustanon was never meant to be used in that high of a dosage. The whole point of it was to lengthen the time between injections. SO after 10-14 days you take another shot of 250mg and the shit starts working within a few days. the longer esters start being released...the shorter ones are gone now.....the longer esters start to run dry....and boom, you take another shot.

In the bodybuilding world where we are taking way more then a HRT dose there is no real advantage to the different esters. When I use cyp or enan I usually use 1g+/week spread over bi or triweekly injections (depending on what else im using). I guess I just like taking ONE ester because I can accurately predict how much is "in my system" and when its time to start PCT.

whatever....to each his own. I just dont want to hear noobs say "oooh i want sustanon because there is 4 different tests in there"

its kinda misleading. for all intensive purposes (outside molecular weight of ester) 1G is test is 1G of test. 

Totally agree, sustanon and all those blends are a mess.  You never know whats going on and as you said they are way too hard to control.  Give me single ester gear any day over those silly blends.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2007, 03:57:41 PM »

i remember paul borreson writing about propinate causing a raise in igf..can't find any real studies backing up his statements though. he was smart but some of his beliefs were alittle off
irongearco.com

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2007, 06:11:17 PM »

i remember paul borreson writing about propinate causing a raise in igf..can't find any real studies backing up his statements though. he was smart but some of his beliefs were alittle off

Yeah, I agree. You have to realize he was VERY loaded a lot of the time he was writing too. YOu cant just follow what the guy wrote, need to read between the lines. He contradicted himself within pages often. But, a lot of the haters are just afraid to use as much juice. And, its real world for lots of the big guys. 600mgs of Prop in a day would ouch.