Author Topic: Alex23 coached by "BiggerBusiness" on how to hit ass down under!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1678 times)

Alex23

I'm in Sydney for yet another week of business trip shit until tomorrow night then Auckland, NZ on Friday... it's a national Holiday here today so kinda lose a day.... not. Some ass hitting it is. With some general advices from "Biggerbusiness" I kinda proceed:

1- The black chicks with straight blond hair aren't "real" black chicks; but rather "aboriginals" chicks, so don't expect the good old "Oh no, you didn't" with the hand in your face, just wont' happen. They don't like direct ass comments either like "ours".

2- Don't make comments about chicks who outdrink your; it's impolite and somewhat "normal" down here (oh brother)

3- They greet you with a word that sounds like "Hey turd" but BiggerBusiness swears it's not spelled the same (I'll let this one go for now)

4-To get a Hilton front desk chick: show at the lobby in speedo, slightly oiled and pumped (hotel room push ups + luggages lateral raises) asking casually, "where's the pool" (knowing too well there isn't one at the airport hotel). For some reasons, they like that (I know: oh brother like 10x)

5- Your shit flushing in reverse is extremely disturbing; especially a 18 hours flight compacted one.

6- The "need more towels" call followed by a full frontal works as well here as it does down in TJ & Cancun. They just don't speak Spanish but the "oh my" followed by a big smile still closes the deal.

Peace out Northern Hemisphere fuckers*

*Except Jimmy, I'm flying to Toronto in 2 weeks and kicking the shit out of your unemployed 170lb frame is on the list.

Mr. Intenseone

ROTFLMAO ;D!!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
I like that last part ... you know the one that comes after the asterix.  ;)

AVBG

I'm in Sydney for yet another week of business trip shit until tomorrow night then Auckland, NZ on Friday... it's a national Holiday here today so kinda lose a day.... not. Some ass hitting it is. With some general advices from "Biggerbusiness" I kinda proceed:

1- The black chicks with straight blond hair aren't "real" black chicks; but rather "aboriginals" chicks, so don't expect the good old "Oh no, you didn't" with the hand in your face, just wont' happen. They don't like direct ass comments either like "ours".

2- Don't make comments about chicks who outdrink your; it's impolite and somewhat "normal" down here (oh brother)

3- They greet you with a word that sounds like "Hey turd" but BiggerBusiness swears it's not spelled the same (I'll let this one go for now)

4-To get a Hilton front desk chick: show at the lobby in speedo, slightly oiled and pumped (hotel room push ups + luggages lateral raises) asking casually, "where's the pool" (knowing too well there isn't one at the airport hotel). For some reasons, they like that (I know: oh brother like 10x)

5- Your shit flushing in reverse is extremely disturbing; especially a 18 hours flight compacted one.

6- The "need more towels" call followed by a full frontal works as well here as it down in TJ & Cancun. They just don't speak Spanish but the "oh my" followed by a big smile still closes the deal.

Peace out Northern Hemisphere fuckers*

*Except Jimmy, I'm flying to Toronto in 2 weeks and kicking the shit out of your unemployed 170lb frame is on the list.

what are your plans for the rest of today?

Alex23

I like that last part ... you know the one that comes after the asterix.  ;)

Yup... and I ain't no Lee or Bob Chick..   >:(

Alex23

what are your plans for the rest of today?

Gotta go pick up my rental and try to drive reverse traffic... go make some downtown trouble at the darkest pub I can find and ask for a 55oz Fosters'... which brings me to:

#7: BiggerBusiness says: "the left n1gga, THE LEFT!!!"  ;D

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
smoother than a beached Belluga...
eh?

I'm gonna kick your ass alex  ;D

#

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
These are tried and tested techniques...If I didn't believe in them I wouldn't stake my reputation on it

Alex's trip just got bumped up from a 'G' rating thanks to tehbiz

Nuge

• Getbig III
Funniest shit ever.
Repent, or join me!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
These are tried and tested techniques...If I didn't believe in them I wouldn't stake my reputation on it

Alex's trip just got bumped up from a 'G' rating thanks to tehbiz

think i may have to sign up for some classes. sounds useful.  8)

Jean Francois

• Getbig II
  • I am
hahahahaha oh my friend you're in for an assome time now and THATS all about it!!

I should tell you these things about my trip to the underland with bigger business but there isnt enough internet!

I am

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
oh brother  :P 1/3 of all people here are overweight/obese, please dont add to the tally of fat fuckers roaming our beaches alex
$450 Jeans

Peptide Wizard

• Getbig II
  • I know everything.
oh brother  :P 1/3 of all people here are overweight/obese, please dont add to the tally of fat fuckers roaming our beaches alex

LOL "Tredders" ;D ... Don't worry; Under our supervision, The 23 has recently slimmed down to 250.

I whish I could say your sisters, mom and aunties are safe with him around but I won't lie.

Alex23

I wanna thank BiggerBusiness personally for his advices... turned out to be an awesome 2 nights in Aussie Land... crusty sheets, tons of "taxi money" and 2 "babe, you gotta get the hell out of here" ;D

Peace out.