Author Topic: TWO QUEERS WANT TO HAVE A BABY..................  (Read 1391 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
TWO QUEERS WANT TO HAVE A BABY..................
« on: April 25, 2007, 08:48:50 AM »
so they both jizz in a cup and talk a woman into inseminating herself with it, nine months later the two fags are looking at their new baby boy in the nursery of the hospital and they say, "look at our baby, he's so well behaved and quiet" and the nurse says, "sure he's quiet now but wait till they take the pacifier out of his ass". ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: TWO QUEERS WANT TO HAVE A BABY..................
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 09:00:19 AM »
nice one junior....but Im suppose to finish the joke ...
L

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 09:50:11 AM »
so they both jizz in a cup and talk a woman into inseminating herself with it, nine months later the two fags are looking at their new baby boy in the nursery of the hospital and they say, "look at our baby, he's so well behaved and quiet" and the nurse says, "sure he's quiet now but wait till they take the pacifier out of his ass". ;D

And thats why I feel Mr Mangoo had mental problems later in life, terrible childhood for the resident mentalist

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 09:53:01 AM »
And thats why I feel Mr Mangoo had mental problems later in life, terrible childhood for the resident mentalist

ta ta

let me save you some time, man: no, i actually don't go that way and i certainly won't with you. there, now maybe you can stop it with your creepy obsession. :-/

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 09:58:38 AM »
let me save you some time, man: no, i actually don't go that way and i certainly won't with you. there, now maybe you can stop it with your creepy obsession. :-/

I'm in your head I can tell, let me save you some time, if you keep posting i'll annoy you so bad you will breakdown again.

You smelly lunatic shite.

ta ta nutter

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 10:05:53 AM »
I'm in your head I can tell, let me save you some time, if you keep posting i'll annoy you so bad you will breakdown again.

You smelly lunatic shite.

ta ta nutter

the problem is... i'm not gonna. there hasn't been a single post of yours that's even gotten the tiniest rise outta me. let me explain somethin' to ya, kiddo: it's an internet message board. you can't "annoy me so bad" that anything will happen. either i'll respond to your piddly attempts at getting into my head or i won't, but really you're harmless. witty, unique to be sure, but totally harmless.

by the by, isn't it funny that you stalk me but somehow you claim you're in my head? you're following me around, talking about me in threads i haven't gone into. i'd say you've got "mangoo" on the mind, probably in more ways than one.  ;)

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 10:12:27 AM »
the problem is... i'm not gonna. there hasn't been a single post of yours that's even gotten the tiniest rise outta me. let me explain somethin' to ya, kiddo: it's an internet message board. you can't "annoy me so bad" that anything will happen. either i'll respond to your piddly attempts at getting into my head or i won't, but really you're harmless. witty, unique to be sure, but totally harmless.

by the by, isn't it funny that you stalk me but somehow you claim you're in my head? you're following me around, talking about me in threads i haven't gone into. i'd say you've got "mangoo" on the mind, probably in more ways than one.  ;)

ahahahahahaha

oh dear i'm not reading that meltdown but lets just say i'll be annoying you at every available opportunity

ta ta lunatic

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2007, 06:05:42 AM »

hahahah,actually very funny Squadfather.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2007, 01:59:58 AM »
Your MAAAAaaaa, I hate to break it to you, you seem like a good kid 'n all, but Magoo has friends around these parts. I'd suggest another hobby, I wouldn't want to see you end up the topic of discussion at next mass.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2007, 10:22:26 AM »
Your MAAAAaaaa, I hate to break it to you, you seem like a good kid 'n all, but Magoo has friends around these parts. I'd suggest another hobby, I wouldn't want to see you end up the topic of discussion at next mass.

give YM another chance. i may not be a big fan of the guy, but i uh... i remember what happened to the last man who was on the slab and i wouldn't wish that on anyone.  :-X