Author Topic: worried about side effects  (Read 1960 times)

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
worried about side effects
« on: April 25, 2007, 10:57:25 AM »
i'm thinking about using some gear but i'm really worried about side effects. i was gonna do a test-E cycle 500 mg a week for 12 weeks followed with nolvadex at 20 mg a day. but really i don't want side effects. to you guys does this look like a decent plan.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: worried about side effects
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 11:06:24 AM »
I'm not trying to rain on your parade but if you're that scared of side effects you don't need to be taking steroids. Everything has a price.

Anyway, 12 weeks of Test at 500mg EW is a fine first cycle. You may want to have some Adex on hand in case of bloating & gyno. Also plan for four weeks of Nolva at 20mg ED (about two weeks after your last shot).

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 11:10:27 AM »
What Rim said is right, side effects do occur and it's just part of it. However, there are always things you can do to minimize these side effects and make them as minimal as possible. Further, some drugs, some cycles are going to produce many more sides then others. For your cycle, this would fall into the category of very minimal sides...at least for most it would. All drugs effect everyone a little differently, and you never know for certain how it will effect you until you use it yourself.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 11:14:12 AM »
It also depends on how you (your body) responds to certain chemicals.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 11:54:08 AM »
"Buy the Ticket take the ride." Huh Rim? (HST Gonzo quote)

If you do, have all the stuff you need on hand. Don't be one of these guys w/,  "HELP, I gots a painfull
lump under my nip"....

Some guys can take double that amt (or more) of Testo w/ out any anti-aromatose, others get a problem w/ only 1/2 as much. Don't know till you go there. If you don't understand what I'm saying here - you should NOT do it (yet).

Also, do the best ya can to make sure what you have is not bunk. Better to spend a year on research and
acquiring all you need than be disappointed. A well run 1st cycle can easily reward w/ 20lbs+ of PERMANENT nicely shaped relatively lean mass & newfound strength levels. It can also do the exact opposite if done assBackwards.
(Ask FreakFestMd for some of his poetry on that subject ;D LOL)

Oh, are you close to your Nat potential? Not decades of nut busting lifting, but you can use good form in the basic lifts and have made some decent gains? You allready look like you train? This Biz where young guys just start lifting and want to juice right off the bat IS stupid.

Prolly see ya here again huh? ;)

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 04:35:08 PM »
"Buy the Ticket take the ride." Huh Rim? (HST Gonzo quote)

If you do, have all the stuff you need on hand. Don't be one of these guys w/,  "HELP, I gots a painfull
lump under my nip"....

Some guys can take double that amt (or more) of Testo w/ out any anti-aromatose, others get a problem w/ only 1/2 as much. Don't know till you go there. If you don't understand what I'm saying here - you should NOT do it (yet).

Also, do the best ya can to make sure what you have is not bunk. Better to spend a year on research and
acquiring all you need than be disappointed. A well run 1st cycle can easily reward w/ 20lbs+ of PERMANENT nicely shaped relatively lean mass & newfound strength levels. It can also do the exact opposite if done assBackwards.
(Ask FreakFestMd for some of his poetry on that subject ;D LOL)

Oh, are you close to your Nat potential? Not decades of nut busting lifting, but you can use good form in the basic lifts and have made some decent gains? You allready look like you train? This Biz where young guys just start lifting and want to juice right off the bat IS stupid.

Prolly see ya here again huh? ;)

yea i look like i lift, yea i've made some pretty good gains as a natural. as for that "year of researching" well i haven't done a year of it but i probably wouldn't even start a cycle till fall. so coming on this board is kind of doing that researching getting more info as well as making a final decision about juicing. i likely will end up using some gear but i don't wanna be one of them guys that says ok i know how to train eat and rest time to get some gear when oh shit i know nothing about gear. so now that i've got the first 3 taken care of i'm learning about that 4th one.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 05:15:06 PM »
Its easy to gain some muscle - keeping it with no bad sides and not feeling like crap when done is the key.

Take your time and just read. When you see lots of people who seem credible repeating the same thing,
you can start to bank on it. (Arnold, Luv, Rim, FreakFest,....etc   Everyone has some varied response to different stuff, but there are general things that USUALY  are the same.

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2007, 05:27:51 PM »
everything said above is right on the money, do your research and sides will be lessened.  Sides are part of the game i  broke out a couple of weeks ago on my back and chest. ;)i was kinda excited about though

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2007, 06:12:59 PM »
this is not like having sex you cant just put a condom on.

you eather in it for the ride or your not.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2007, 09:13:59 PM »
i'm thinking about using some gear but i'm really worried about side effects. i was gonna do a test-E cycle 500 mg a week for 12 weeks followed with nolvadex at 20 mg a day. but really i don't want side effects. to you guys does this look like a decent plan.
dude,arent you that 15 y/o kid?

i dont know if i am thinking about the right person,but if i am what the fuck are you thinking about steroids for at that age

if i am wrong about your age i apologize

bench

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2007, 05:47:31 AM »

I'll tell it to you straight. 

I've seen your other posts.  Try being serious about your training first. 

If you don't want side effects, don't use the drug. 
You won't get much out of your use anyway with your half assed eating and training

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2007, 06:44:38 AM »
If you don't want side effects, don't use the drug. 
You won't get much out of your use anyway with your half assed eating and training

Yeah, thatīs for sure...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2007, 10:50:33 AM »
dude,arent you that 15 y/o kid?

i dont know if i am thinking about the right person,but if i am what the fuck are you thinking about steroids for at that age

if i am wrong about your age i apologize

bench

yea i am the 15 yr old. and trust me i ain't juicing at this age. i'm gonna wait a long while before doing it i just figure on knowing everything i can about it now so i have the info later.

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2007, 10:58:13 AM »
yea i am the 15 yr old. and trust me i ain't juicing at this age. i'm gonna wait a long while before doing it i just figure on knowing everything i can about it now so i have the info later.

Good idea, if you keep training by the time you're 21 you will look pretty sick naturally.  I wish I started training when I was 15

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2007, 06:21:49 PM »
Good idea, if you keep training by the time you're 21 you will look pretty sick naturally.  I wish I started training when I was 15

yea a lot of ppl wish they would've started younger. for my first six months of lifting i had no idea about it or nothin(everybody goes through it) and i was broke as f*ck bench pressing off of milk crates doing 75 pnds for eight reps. invested in more equipment after six months and in the last year and a half have packed on a good 30-40 pnds while actually losing bodyfat(part of the weight do to height). i started out at 20% i'm at like 9ish now. so i've come a long way and i'm going a long way further before juicing. just when i do i want to be extremly well educated in it.