Author Topic: Tempted to use steroids!!!  (Read 6393 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Tempted to use steroids!!!
« on: April 25, 2007, 11:07:33 AM »
My training patner started juicing on february 2nd for the first time ever, he's 36 with a gut, i'm 30 i have better abs because i don't eat sugars (like he does) and because i train abs something that he never does because he doesn't like training them and he has no plans for competitive bb,me either but that's his excuse anyways....

well yesterday afternoon after we were done training we were at the locker room he took his shirt off and like Matty ferrigno would say...."BOOM take a look of this hunk of man" the SOB has better abs than me, and not just that, what's beyond belief is that his skin is tight to his torso he used to have soft skin hanging all his life....he doesn't train abs at all and eats sugars every f*cking day!!!plus he's older than me......I mean he look's like the six pack anyone can dream of in less than 3 months and not even training abs at all?wtf?

For those of you who think roids are just the "Icing of the cake"
you can F*ck Up and go to hell"

Wooooshhhhhhh

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Tempted to use steroids!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 11:09:25 AM »
My training patner started juicing on february 2nd for the first time ever, he's 36 with a gut, i'm 30 i have better abs because i don't eat sugars (like he does) and because i train abs something that he never does because he doesn't like training them and he has no plans for competitive bb,me either but that's his excuse anyways....

well yesterday afternoon after we were done training we were at the locker room he took his shirt off and like Matty ferrigno would say...."BOOM take a look of this hunk of man" the SOB has better abs than me, and not just that, what's beyond belief is that his skin is tight to his torso he used to have soft skin hanging all his life....he doesn't train abs at all and eats sugars every f*cking day!!!plus he's older than me......I mean he look's like the six pack anyone can dream of in less than 3 months and not even training abs at all?wtf?

Wooooshhhhhhh

At that point you proceeded to drop the soap

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 11:09:50 AM »
winny the pooh
L

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 11:11:39 AM »
At that point you proceeded to drop the soap

You wish but i guess not all thread are related to gays and tranny....sorry

Woooosssshhhhhhh

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 11:15:22 AM »
winny the pooh

Got brains?

Woooooshhhhhhhhh

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 11:17:10 AM »
Training abs does little for the appearance.    How your abs look depends on body fat.  Your friend lowered his body fat.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 11:19:37 AM »
Training abs does little for the appearance.    How your abs look depends on body fat.  Your friend lowered his body fat.

yes, his claims are moronic.  at least hes truthful that he doesnt know shit about how roids work.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2007, 11:21:06 AM »

i know but he did it in less than 3 months,

eating sugars(yunk) and not training abs, im telling you its a dramatic change!! the skin is tight to his waist in so little time....maybe i'm too naive with the power of steroids but never saw that happens in from of my eyes.

Wooooshhhhhhhh

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2007, 11:22:53 AM »
yes, his claims are moronic. 

And you are a SOB

Wooooshhhhhhhhh

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2007, 11:40:01 AM »
i know but he did it in less than 3 months,

eating sugars(yunk) and not training abs, im telling you its a dramatic change!! the skin is tight to his waist in so little time....maybe i'm too naive with the power of steroids but never saw that happens in from of my eyes.

Wooooshhhhhhhh

Stop now before this gets any worse.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2007, 11:42:37 AM »
Go ahead and do roids. Make sure to post photos here. If you're genetically gifted, you may rival Vince G.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2007, 11:51:33 AM »
And you are a SOB

Wooooshhhhhhhhh

and u be a piece of dog shit
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

ButtonMan

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2007, 11:52:57 AM »
Great story  ............ I wish I could have been there

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2007, 11:58:56 AM »
I think everyone here has been tempted to use some milder drugs like winstrol and equipoise...

But I think most know that they would soon turn to the heavy hitters like D-Bol, Anadrol, Tren, and Test Suspension.

Dont envy your friend....just let him know that its not worth the damage that it causes to the male reproductive system, prostate, liver, heart and possibly kidneys.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2007, 12:02:03 PM »
Go ahead and do roids. Make sure to post photos here. If you're genetically gifted, you may rival Vince G.

lol
#

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2007, 12:04:29 PM »
Great story  ............ I wish I could have been there

I'm hoping to get the movie and tv rights to this fascinating story.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2007, 01:16:18 PM »
I think everyone here has been tempted to use some milder drugs like winstrol and equipoise...

But I think most know that they would soon turn to the heavy hitters like D-Bol, Anadrol, Tren, and Test Suspension.

Dont envy your friend....just let him know that its not worth the damage that it causes to the male reproductive system, prostate, liver, heart and possibly kidneys.

WTF? Your post doesn't make sense to me? So Winny & EQ are "gateway" steroids huh? So Test is a heavy hitter? I'm sorry but test should be the foundation of every cycle & the side effects are overblown.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2007, 01:35:04 PM »

Could you please post the studies which normally go with such accusations?
If not than please shut the fuck up...
Thanks....
?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2007, 01:54:48 PM »

Wooooshhhhhhh

meltdown.

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2007, 03:00:16 PM »
it must suck being in love with your friend but not being able to say anything about it because he only looks at you as his "training partner".   :-[
F

THE AUSSIE GIFT

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2007, 03:56:40 PM »
Having abs really has nothing to do with how many days u train your abs if u ask me. You can train abs 3 hours every day and still never see them because u are too fat. Having low body fat is the only way u are going to see your abs. Obviously once u can see them training them will make them look better

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2007, 03:58:30 PM »
Wooooshhhhhhhh........gay

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2007, 04:02:35 PM »
Do it or dont... you will still be a penis puffing queer

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2007, 06:10:42 PM »

If i was "genetically gifted" why would I b thinking on taking some extra help"
I'd say i'm average.

Woooooooshhhhhhhhhhh

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2007, 06:17:02 PM »

Thanks for the advice....but i'ts hard ldude like,  one moment i think smart then the next it's like F*ck it man.....

btw, if i say something regarding side effects to my friend at this point, he'll think i'm jealous of his gains (progress), sadly instead of looking like his training patner i'm looking more like his helper.  :(

Woooooshhhhhhhhhhhhh