Author Topic: Mood changes during PCT?  (Read 1896 times)

H4eafy

• Getbig III
  • I will Stop Procrastinating... Tomorrow
Mood changes during PCT?
« on: April 25, 2007, 11:13:46 AM »
I have just finished a test cycle and started PCT. I have felt an almost instant drop in my mood and feel like a hormonal woman. Is this common? I you get it how do you deal with it?

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Mood changes during PCT?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 12:00:23 PM »
Yeah, that can happen. esp if you drop a big load of heavy androgen fast. Basicly the "Hormonal woman" thing is spot on target.
What were you using, how long, and what did you do PCT?

Don't freak out, It will resolve.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 12:01:40 PM »
It is called estrogen.....take some clomid or nlova and you should be ok

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 01:17:59 PM »
I have just finished a test cycle and started PCT. I have felt an almost instant drop in my mood and feel like a hormonal woman. Is this common? I you get it how do you deal with it?
Welcome to the "Dark Side."

As long as you're using proper PCT protocol, in a short while you should be feeling back to normal. No, not in a day or so, give it a couple wks. During that time, it is very important that you find a way to "self-motivate" yourself or you run the risk of your whole cycle being a waste, and it will take you longer to get out of this funk.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 02:09:33 PM »
 :'( :'( :'(clomid can make a man watch a desperate housewives marathon :'( :'( :'(

welcome to estrogen rebound.....just make sure the old lady is asleep when you cry in the fridge because their isnt any iced tea left ;D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 04:03:17 PM »
:'( :'( :'(clomid can make a man watch a desperate housewives marathon :'( :'( :'(

welcome to estrogen rebound.....just make sure the old lady is asleep when you cry in the fridge because their isnt any iced tea left ;D

Curling up on the couch w/ the kids Teddy bears & Dragon Tales blanky and sucking your thumb is another option too...

But Arnolds advice about motivating your ass is much more usefull. That just Carry's over to everything, when it gets tough, you Carry on, change things up as necessary and stay positive. THAT is a #1 trait of a successful person at anything.

Clomid? it dont do that weird stuff to me. Just a zit in odd places here and there.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 04:23:41 PM »
for some reason i spend alot of money on pointless things during PCT.

Must be estrogen related... ;D ;D

i'm serious though, last PCT i bought a plasma TV, all new DVD, surround...etc.

i hardly ever watch TV or movies unless i have a female over. i was buying all these romantic movies and shit, WTF.

it takes a few weeks to pass usually.

8)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2007, 04:40:05 PM »
i hate coming off  :'(
irongearco.com

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2007, 10:12:57 AM »
When I'm coming off I hate the way I feel for instance I'll get in a arguement with my girlfriend and even if it isn't my fault I feel bad and depressed and apologize for something I didn't do.  I HATE THAT.  You basicly turn into a woman. PCT is sooooo important!!!

Peptide Wizard

• Getbig II
  • I know everything.
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2007, 03:07:50 PM »
It is called estrogen.....take some clomid or nlova and you should be ok

Wrong. this will only stimulate the estrogen receptors even more.

You need HCG and an aromataze inhibitor. Nolvadex worst case.

maffie

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2007, 05:51:52 PM »

Wrong. this will only stimulate the estrogen receptors even more.

You need HCG and an aromataze inhibitor. Nolvadex worst case.

I agree you need HCG but you do not need an AI for PCT. AI is for during cycle with aromatisable steroids... once you're cleared and off the gear, an AI can plummet your estrogen levels to almost next to nothing (which is not good). If you keep your testes from atrophying by using 250iu of HCG twice a week during cycle... Nolva will take care of some of the problems.

Of course, there'll definitely be SOME mood changes... but you can keep it down to an extent.