Author Topic: Book recommenddation: A Portrait of Dorian Yates  (Read 1745 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Book recommenddation: A Portrait of Dorian Yates
« on: April 25, 2007, 02:24:48 PM »
Its by Dorian and Peter McGough ....... anyone ever read? Good no nonsense reading......
P

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Book recommenddation: A Portrait of Dorian Yates
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 03:04:47 PM »
i was a skinny guy. One madman got me into steroids, i lifted weights..injected...i wasnt able to do anything else in my life anyways... and injected so much i won olympias.

Then my doctor told me i was about to die, so i got off the sauce (well i'm still on, cause my natural Tesosterone production is shut) , in the meanwhile i used my notoriety as a mr olympia to create a crapy brand of proteins and creatine powders.

Now i look like i'm 60 , my internals organs are destroyed, and i stoped lifting weights.

I hope i'll be alive in 5 years.

My biography, by dorian yates.

WOW HOW FUCKING INTERESTING and INSPIRATIONAL !!!!

:-\
P

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 03:12:56 PM »
Does it talk about the rumor that he used to withdraw blood every night, mix it with gh or something, put it in the fridge and then re-inject it in the morning?  Heard that a couple times and it freaked me out.  Probably not true but if anyone did it...

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 04:22:50 PM »
i was a skinny guy. One madman got me into steroids, i lifted weights..injected...i wasnt able to do anything else in my life anyways... and injected so much i won olympias.

Then my doctor told me i was about to die, so i got off the sauce (well i'm still on, cause my natural Tesosterone production is shut) , in the meanwhile i used my notoriety as a mr olympia to create a crapy brand of proteins and creatine powders.

Now i look like i'm 60 , my internals organs are destroyed, and i stoped lifting weights.

You're a fucking moron!

To put it mildly....
Reservations at Dorsia ?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 04:25:15 PM »
Does it talk about the rumor that he used to withdraw blood every night, mix it with gh or something, put it in the fridge and then re-inject it in the morning? 

I don't know the first thing about this stuff but can somebody explain the benefits of mixing gh with blood please :)

E
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 04:27:25 PM »

epic bitterness at being skinny, french and ugly.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 04:28:09 PM »

I think that should be Ronnie
I am a mini beast

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2007, 04:32:33 PM »
epic bitterness at being skinny, french and ugly.

LOL !!
Reservations at Dorsia ?

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2007, 06:53:10 PM »

You bite your fkng tounge Feces. Yates would still drop your skinny French ass and all the sorry's and Mr. Yates Please' in the world would do you no good! 8)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2007, 07:03:31 PM »
Does it talk about the rumor that he used to withdraw blood every night, mix it with gh or something, put it in the fridge and then re-inject it in the morning?  Heard that a couple times and it freaked me out.  Probably not true but if anyone did it...

Not exactly. What I heard was that Dorian, amongst MANY other Bodybuilders back in the day, would hook himself up to an IV Drip which contained some type of " Cocktail ". I know of a guy that competes at the National level and he told me once that he walked in on a guy sitting in a room ( right before the show, mind you ) with an IV Drip hooked up to himself. I have another Friend that use to compete that verified the same exact thing. Crazy shit, huh ?

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2007, 08:44:14 AM »
Not exactly. What I heard was that Dorian, amongst MANY other Bodybuilders back in the day, would hook himself up to an IV Drip which contained some type of " Cocktail ". I know of a guy that competes at the National level and he told me once that he walked in on a guy sitting in a room ( right before the show, mind you ) with an IV Drip hooked up to himself. I have another Friend that use to compete that verified the same exact thing. Crazy shit, huh ?
Yeah I've heard that too.  I definetly know Chad has a special "cocktail" for his boys.  It obviously works but damn, that's some scary shit.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2007, 09:00:27 AM »

what a moronic post :-\
RATM RULZ THE WORLD