Author Topic: Peeweee ol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1600 times)

Alex23

Will be in Auckland tonight until sunday afternoon.

Last call to go trash some pub and take a drunken shit on your front lawn.

Still interested. I'll let ya punch me me in the face with no retaliation  ;D.

See, ya got your little baby board back...  8)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
just out of curiosity what do you do that you get to travel around the world Alex?

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
just out of curiosity what do you do that you get to travel around the world Alex?
Expensive Manwhore.... ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
deuce bigelow
He recruits muscle bears for his dads club....THE GREASE BACK CLUB
p

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Expensive Manwhore.... ;D

well obviously if you're gonna be a manwhore you'll want to get the best price you can. probably a lotta cheap manwhores around here, least ol' alex isn't at the bottom of the totem pole.

oh hey, interesting tidbit, apparently the bottom part of the totem pole is actually the most important. weird.  ???

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
well obviously if you're gonna be a manwhore you'll want to get the best price you can. probably a lotta cheap manwhores around here, least ol' alex isn't at the bottom of the totem pole.

oh hey, interesting tidbit, apparently the bottom part of the totem pole is actually the most important. weird.  ???

See thats why I said expensive, he's like the pretty woman of manwhores... ;D

Wow something I can take away and use in trivia conversation. You might have started a whole new Idea, adding a intresting tidbit to each post so we all can learn something.

Alex23

I'm a System Architect for Teradata Corp.

Been doing more pre-sales lately. Proof of concept, demos to customer and other bullshit...   but hey, won't complain pays for my daily 2000IU of insulin ;D

Very disappointed in Peewee. No phone calls or email nothing. Peewee, I'm here until tomorrow.

I do expect you to run at me when you see me, drop on your knees and try to unzip me, then have to say:

"Come on "guy", have so self control... I know how your Indian ass craves for the white cock but it just won happen, let's go for a drink instead. Barmaid, I'll have a giant Foster's and an Appletini for mu bald friend." ;D

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
I know you guys had your differences, but it would've been cool if kiwi took the time to meet up with you

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
I'm a System Architect for Teradata Corp.

Been doing more pre-sales lately. Proof of concept, demos to customer and other bullshit...   but hey, won't complain pays for my daily 2000IU of insulin ;D

Very disappointed in Peewee. No phone calls or email nothing. Peewee, I'm here until tomorrow.

I do expect you to run at me when you see me, drop on your knees and try to unzip me, then have to say:

"Come on "guy", have so self control... I know how your Indian ass craves for the white cock but it just won happen, let's go for a drink instead. Barmaid, I'll have a giant Foster's and an Appletini for mu bald friend." ;D

Sorry Dude I just checked this thread. Alex, I'm not in Akl at the moment bro. I'm in Welly. If I come back within Saturday I'll definitely meet you and buy you a drink 8) No worries :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
I know you guys had your differences, but it would've been cool if kiwi took the time to meet up with you

I would mate. I even PMed him a couple of times - ask Alex if you want. But I'm not in Akl at the moment and I don't know when I'm coming back :-\