Author Topic: who is derek anthony?  (Read 19004 times)

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
Re: who is derek anthony?
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2007, 05:17:54 PM »

this is the guy!

are you delusional?

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2007, 05:43:53 PM »
The real question is...who is the 'spotter'?  ???

Next Question???? ;)   I heard he is the the heir to the Woolworth store chain :'(

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2007, 07:32:57 PM »
Easy law and order - svu (special victims unit). Derek probably plays some dude who is a victim of rape or the actual rapist himself.

LOL !!!!  Brilliant.....
Reservations at Dorsia ?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2007, 07:39:04 PM »
by not 'standing out' you mean to say youre impotent?

No ... I'M not impotent. Not yet, anyways.  :P

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2007, 08:26:58 PM »
lol @ some comments
#

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2007, 09:07:40 PM »

This is Derek Anthony :-\

holy shit!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2007, 09:11:22 PM »
Man!!! despite how you think of someone, show respect and leave the parents out of it!!! You may like Derek or not, i think he a good guy, but even if you do not agree and you may say meltdown or we are only joking Luke etc, etc. Say what you like about Derek, but man leave his parents and love one out of it. Joking or not. We do not know if his Mum is sick, dying or the kind of life she may have had!! My mother for eg has to go for some very serious tests in the next week or 2 and we are all praying its all clear, but if anyone even in a joking matter said something about my Mum like you guys just did to Dereks Mum, than only thing would make me kill you fast is the fact you were only joking!  Just show some respect guys!!! Ive always said and i wish Ron would step in also, leave family out of it!!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2007, 09:21:42 PM »
who said shit about his mother...?

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2007, 10:41:31 PM »
who said shit about his mother...?

Not sure but I just got a headache de-crypting that paragraph.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2007, 12:01:55 AM »
There is a few posts there on page 1 and 2 about his mother and father.  If you do not understand my previous post, i am saying show respect to the person's family!!! Say what you like about me, Derek or any of the others, thats fine, but leave there families or love ones out of it!!!

Now in this case there is nothing directly said towards his mother or father but they are still brought into the thread which is just not on!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2007, 12:08:18 AM »
 :(
a

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2007, 12:58:56 AM »
There is a few posts there on page 1 and 2 about his mother and father.  If you do not understand my previous post, i am saying show respect to the person's family!!! Say what you like about me, Derek or any of the others, thats fine, but leave there families or love ones out of it!!!

Now in this case there is nothing directly said towards his mother or father but they are still brought into the thread which is just not on!

Have you not noticed that Derek Anthony every time he melts down threatens to f... our mums and f... our sisters? Of course those threats are not legit since he is gay, but still..it is disrespectful. Why should he get the same respect back?

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2007, 12:59:52 AM »
Team dildo Derek loves big dildo's filled in his ass and being gangbanged by the pimp guys
TEAM WOLF

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2007, 06:21:58 AM »
Have you not noticed that Derek Anthony every time he melts down threatens to f... our mums and f... our sisters? Of course those threats are not legit since he is gay, but still..it is disrespectful. Why should he get the same respect back?

Well my opologies, i have'nt seen that!! but if Derek does say that i will tell Derek the same thing!! We both have mutual respect for each other and if i was out of line Derek would tell me and vice versa! So Derek bro if you say these things brother, knock it on the head bro!! Thats not on! Derek knows where im coming from and its mutual repsect all around!
One Man Gang, i hope this answered your question. I don't get normally get caught up in thread likes this but some comments like that really upset me. So enough said from and lets just keep the thread directed at the person and NOT there families and that goes for all thread! I am not a mod here so i have no power at all, so all i can do is ask!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2007, 06:27:31 AM »

Yeah it's not his parents fault he is a ultra agressive insecure gay man-whore. I actually would have to say I feel sorry for them having to be disgraced with his child like behavior and constant G4P, drug and synthol use.
I

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2007, 06:28:49 AM »
Well my opologies, i have'nt seen that!! but if Derek does say that i will tell Derek the same thing!! We both have mutual respect for each other and if i was out of line Derek would tell me and vice versa! So Derek bro if you say these things brother, knock it on the head bro!! Thats not on! Derek knows where im coming from and its mutual repsect all around!
One Man Gang, i hope this answered your question. I don't get normally get caught up in thread likes this but some comments like that really upset me. So enough said from and lets just keep the thread directed at the person and there families and that goes for all thread! I am not a mod here so i have no power at all, so all i can do is ask!

Totally understandable big guy, given your own mother is in a difficult situation herself. Hope things go well for her Im sure she will be fine.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2007, 06:29:11 AM »
basically da is being followed around and stalked by a crowd of closet homosexuals that hope they can pressure him into doing gay4pay for them. look at the threads, always the same homos - gordiano, columbusdudes, cap86 etc.

And he's also followed by you his openly gay super fan who defends him everytime his name is brought up in a negative post.
I

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2007, 06:38:24 AM »

Yeah it's not his parents fault he is a ultra agressive insecure gay man-whore. I actually would have to say I feel sorry for them having to be disgraced with his child like behavior and constant G4P, drug and synthol use.

what does your parents think about having a son with boobs?

Z

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2007, 06:39:39 AM »
i dunoo why so much negativity towards derek..i think he is a cool and a funny guy..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2007, 06:49:46 AM »
i dunoo why so much negativity towards derek..i think he is a cool and a funny guy..

Well how can you say that for sure, you've never met or hung out with him. I don't like his Online personality but I am not saying I wouldn't get along with him if I met him somewhere offline, he may be much different offline but since I don't know I choose to bash him for funs sake. ;D
I

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2007, 06:49:46 AM »

they are jealous thats all
Z

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2007, 06:52:16 AM »

Well how can you say that for sure, you've never met or hung out with him. I don't like his Online personality but I am not saying I wouldn't get along with him if I met him somewhere offline, he may be much different offline but since I don't know I choose to bash him for funs sake. ;D
dude everybody acts like an asshole online..derek acts like a moron because half of the people here are morons including you and me..he just posts like that for fun
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2007, 06:53:37 AM »
they are jealous thats all

bump for the truth!!!
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2007, 06:59:31 AM »
dude everybody acts like an asshole online..derek acts like a moron because half of the people here are morons including you and me..he just posts like that for fun

I dont think there is 1 serious member of getbig lol ..... everyone comes online to get their weekly kicks. As for Derek, his love for the crotch pickle makes him who he is, not he bad grammar  ;D.
$450 Jeans

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2007, 07:07:32 AM »
I dont think there is 1 serious member of getbig lol ..... everyone comes online to get their weekly kicks. As for Derek, his love for the crotch pickle makes him who he is, not he bad grammar  ;D.

I am super serial about this!!!

serial=serious - from South Park when Al Gore warns everyone about ManBearPig ;D
I