Author Topic: BB has no future  (Read 3558 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
Re: BB has no future
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2007, 06:02:26 PM »
Bodybuilding is just an activity that appeals to a group that is interested in it.

whats the POINT of Baseball? Or Accounting? Your going to die anyway, so live and let live. You cant possibly argue any point. Period.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2007, 06:14:16 PM »

"self[-] improvement is masterbation"  - Tyler Derden.
Epic self-pwning, dude. Go back to school meltdown.  :o

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2007, 06:34:51 PM »
wait a minute.....I've read a million thread already about the same shit. is there anything new?
:'(
well since bb has no future....It can't be anything new :'(

:'(

But I remember when i used to play baseball there was this show on ESPN with Lee haney everyone there  in the multi amateur AAA and pro players knew his name and that he  was mr. O and they thought Lee was a cool dude....

My point is  that it looks like when he retired he took the sport with him.

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2007, 07:08:38 PM »
BB has no future.

It is the most worthless pursuit I can imagine. The root cause is the raging insecurity and mental weakness that starts the facination.

Every one of you fools here spends more time looking at your arms in every reflection you can find, and comparing yourself to everyone you see in your head. You cant get through one hour without thinking about yourself  and fantasizing about muscles. And you dont even compete! Imagine the twisted mindset of a professional drug addict (oops I mean BB)

all the time spent to try to have a better physique, and you all end up more insecure than when you started. All that time spent yanking weights around to be bigger ...for what?....You could have been making money, learning something, or chasing girls. But you all get more vain and insecure with every workout, judging yours and other bodies as if it means anything in the big picture of your life. The insecurity grows to where you start injecting your ass with hormones to be bigger....again...For What? You guys spend more time in front of mirrors than most girls, yet you think the muscles make you more macho.

The '70 and '80s are over when training and BB were an amusing and fun sport and culture. Its over. Just a drug addict freak show contest for homosexual fans now..

"self improvement is masterbation"  - Tyler Derden.

Cataclismic showing of how jaded one can be for being a loser at his chosen sport.

I bet you were never able to get past the 200 lbs mark in bodyweight (even on the juice), as it was your childhood dream at a time you used to being bullied in high school and losing the cafeteria money to the bigger kids.

Why sticking around a bb board, if you think all that negative stuff about the sport?

You're a big time loser.

To put it mildly....
Reservations at Dorsia ?

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2007, 07:11:12 PM »
BB has no future.

It is the most worthless pursuit I can imagine. The root cause is the raging insecurity and mental weakness that starts the facination.

Every one of you fools here spends more time looking at your arms in every reflection you can find, and comparing yourself to everyone you see in your head. You cant get through one hour without thinking about yourself  and fantasizing about muscles. And you dont even compete! Imagine the twisted mindset of a professional drug addict (oops I mean BB)

all the time spent to try to have a better physique, and you all end up more insecure than when you started. All that time spent yanking weights around to be bigger ...for what?....You could have been making money, learning something, or chasing girls. But you all get more vain and insecure with every workout, judging yours and other bodies as if it means anything in the big picture of your life. The insecurity grows to where you start injecting your ass with hormones to be bigger....again...For What? You guys spend more time in front of mirrors than most girls, yet you think the muscles make you more macho.

The '70 and '80s are over when training and BB were an amusing and fun sport and culture. Its over. Just a drug addict freak show contest for homosexual fans now..

"self improvement is masterbation"  - Tyler Derden.

This is my first use of this term.....

Meltdown!
$

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2007, 07:20:43 PM »
... shitter genetics than billy guns ...

Is that even possible?
Ron: "I am lazy."

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2007, 07:43:21 PM »
Respect.