Author Topic: world mma rankings  (Read 1650 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
world mma rankings
« on: April 26, 2007, 09:49:51 AM »
thanks to the great e board - here's the current world mma rankings

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=56.0
Z

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
Re: world mma rankings
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 09:37:22 AM »
or rather the weekly updates on MMAweekly.com 
Scouser on Tour

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 11:03:38 AM »
any time youre first on the web with mma news let me know and well have people come here and copy and paste...  ::)
Z

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 11:20:10 AM »
 ::) they are changed on a weekly basis so i dont bother posting them anymore. But if it makes you feel important, then thankyou for your contribution!
Scouser on Tour

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2007, 11:30:54 AM »
::) they are changed on a weekly basis so i dont bother posting them anymore. But if it makes you feel important, then thankyou for your contribution!

yeah i put that with the other 500 posts ive made here. want to compare that to the rest of the mods? or any posters for that matter.
Z

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 11:36:25 AM »
congratulations on your 500 posts here, well done. You contribute to the board well but do you want a medal? If youre THAT bothered about it then as i said just PM one of the Mods with your views
Scouser on Tour

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 11:42:58 AM »
congratulations on your 500 posts here, well done. You contribute to the board well but do you want a medal? If youre THAT bothered about it then as i said just PM one of the Mods with your views

i cant think of one single thing that is worse than letting a spoiler be on the top of the board, in the subject line for days and days on end, can you? on sherdog and other boards that leads to member being banned.
but apparantely you think that's cool since you havent done anything about it ever since you got to be a mod, as long as it doesnt affect you its cool right? who gives a shit about the rest posting on the mma board right?

so, yes, im bothered by the single worst thing you can do in the mma board, and the single most important reason we have a moderator.
Z

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2007, 11:50:26 AM »
not at all, i want this board to be respected just as much as you do, but were not here 7 days a week, 24/7. There are times when we CAN NOT be on here for literally days at a time and therefore any spoiler posts like "Crocop knocked out" etc cant be deleted.

Since you are such a good contributor, would you like to Mod the board? Obviously you spend enough time on here so if you want to Mod it then by all means just say so - and i dont mean that in a sarcastic manner
Scouser on Tour

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2007, 11:52:00 AM »
yes that's an excellent suggestion.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2007, 10:20:26 AM »
not at all, i want this board to be respected just as much as you do, but were not here 7 days a week, 24/7. There are times when we CAN NOT be on here for literally days at a time and therefore any spoiler posts like "Crocop knocked out" etc cant be deleted.

Since you are such a good contributor, would you like to Mod the board? Obviously you spend enough time on here so if you want to Mod it then by all means just say so - and i dont mean that in a sarcastic manner

No i refuse to agree with Bluto being MOD.... Here's what really is going down. Bluto claims to think your a horrible mod because of not erasing a post. Bluto this is not the real world so no one tends to live in it much like yourself. What if the MODS had a family emergency do you expect them to be on here. Another thing that is worse then not taking down a spoiler is to have to enter one or more post and see the only thing your doing is FUcking up the post by arguing. There's a topic on here for that. Second off look at half of your 500 posts it's you fucking arguing, So don't say shit about contributiing on this board....

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2007, 11:05:45 AM »
No i refuse to agree with Bluto being MOD.... Here's what really is going down. Bluto claims to think your a horrible mod because of not erasing a post. Bluto this is not the real world so no one tends to live in it much like yourself. What if the MODS had a family emergency do you expect them to be on here. Another thing that is worse then not taking down a spoiler is to have to enter one or more post and see the only thing your doing is FUcking up the post by arguing. There's a topic on here for that. Second off look at half of your 500 posts it's you fucking arguing, So don't say shit about contributiing on this board....

board got 4 mods. you say they all got family emergencys? yeah right. as for entering a post and fucking it up - i MADE this post. spoilers is the single worst thing that can happen to a board like this and the #1 prirority as a mod to deal with.
as for me arguing in 250 posts i have no idea what youre talking about. no idea. you dont make a lot of sense.  :-\
Z