Author Topic: the rise and fall............and rise again...soon of daddywaddy  (Read 2041 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
havent made much progress latley except gettin my weight down (to what it was last year) the past 3 months from excessive bulking over the winter. of course i made whatever small gains that naturally come from just working out from last year..

latley ive been buying too many cookies n shit thinking i could get away with it on the weekends. well those binges really slow my progress..

and not eating during the day set me up for "late in the day" binges.

dont worry folks and fans and friends ill get it right. im eating up all this junk ass reeses cups and cookies that i bought, i mean its good as hell but sweet food that is dense like that is hard to put down. so im going back to the plan i had a few weeks ago

eating every couple hours with about 100-150 calories or so of liquid carbs like gatorade or grape juice during the day and if evenings i get crazy hungry as a result of the heat ill just load up on some old protien powder that i havent used in a year they tend to fill me up with alot less calories
A

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: the rise and fall............and rise again...soon of daddywaddy
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 03:04:11 PM »
havent made much progress latley except gettin my weight down (to what it was last year) the past 3 months from excessive bulking over the winter. of course i made whatever small gains that naturally come from just working out from last year..

latley ive been buying too many cookies n shit thinking i could get away with it on the weekends. well those binges really slow my progress..

dont worry folks and fans and friends ill get it right. im eating up all this junk ass reeses cups and cookies that i bought, i mean its good as hell but sweet food that is dense like that is hard to put down. so im going back to the plan i had a few weeks ago

eating every couple hours with about 100-150 calories or so of liquid carbs like gatorade or grape juice during the day and if evenings i get crazy hungry as a result of the heat ill just load up on some old protien powder that i havent used in a year they tend to fill me up with alot less calories

The question is: Do you like Black people?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 03:05:00 PM »
Your willpower is as brutal and monsterous as mine.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 03:07:07 PM »

try not giving into your hunger.  Recognize it as a feeling not a physical imperative.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 03:11:40 PM »
You're willpower is as brutal and monsterous as mine.

hahaha yes

i know i have to trick my impulses because when dieting my stomach is usually empty especially by the time i get home and really dont feel like drinking even more water and more gatorad and grapejuice cause i already drink that stuff all day long. so probably protien shakes are the next best thing to fill me up and chill me out
A

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 03:12:46 PM »
Serious question: You think 2 oranges and some fat free Cottage cheese is any problem before going to bed?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 03:23:30 PM »
Serious question: You think 2 oranges and some fat free Cottage cheese is any problem before going to bed?

naw thats only like 300 calories thats a good max though
A

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2007, 03:25:32 PM »
naw thats only like 300 calories thats a good max though

I'm on a low carb diet, so you think that is ok? I fucking love oranges I could eat them like all the time... do you think it's ok before you go to bed>?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2007, 03:27:01 PM »
I'm on a low carb diet, so you think that is ok? I fucking love oranges I could eat them like all the time... do you think it's ok before you go to bed>?

time of the day eating doesnt matter
A

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2007, 03:47:36 PM »
With your genetics, you could eat pizza and dog shit, and still be shredded...haha
1000 calories for the day seems pretty low at your weight, granted you're trying to drop.
N

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2007, 03:49:39 PM »
time of the day eating doesnt matter
thanks bro... you like oranges too?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2007, 03:50:45 PM »
"If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?"

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2007, 03:51:37 PM »
"If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?"

That's easy... Austrian oak  ;D ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2007, 04:59:06 PM »

Reeses peanut butter cups is the greatest food ever invented.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2007, 05:01:06 PM »
DW,

tell us about that mop n glo with the hot North Carolina freshman chick.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2007, 05:02:34 PM »

You're the prime excample fatty ;)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2007, 05:03:16 PM »

all that food like that is just wasting my money its not gonna get me more ripped its just gonna make me crave more of it. that stuff goes right down the toilet so fuck it

hahaha mop and glo is great get a nice blow job going grab you a nice hand full of hair too make sure you have enough alcohol in you so that you can cum quickly pull out your wang and glo on her face after she politely asks you "please dont cum on me" hahhaha classic
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2007, 05:04:21 PM »
Daddywaddy = A Classic.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2007, 05:04:32 PM »
You're the prime excample fatty ;)
hahahahahaha, don't be angry that you're too much of a pusssy to eat real food "stark", what's the deal? are you trying to stay skinny for your musclebear boyfriend?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2007, 05:11:41 PM »
hahahahahaha, don't be angry that you're too much of a pusssy to eat real food "stark", what's the deal? are you trying to stay skinny for your musclebear boyfriend?

Oh god... lol... his jokes are getting lamer by the day, somebody needs to show this punk the door.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2007, 05:12:39 PM »
Oh god... lol... his jokes are getting lamer by the day, somebody needs to show this punk the door.
hahahahahhaha, and i'm sure you're just the "man" to do it right "stark"? ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2007, 05:13:23 PM »
hahahahahhaha, and i'm sure you're just the "man" to do it right "stark"? ::)

I'm not claiming to be the frontman of 50 Gimmicks lol

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2007, 05:18:08 PM »
Daddywaddy = A Classic.

thanks now will you build me a free website and when i make 300 dolllars off my sight ill pay you that?
A

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2007, 06:45:52 PM »
why can't you eat 3-4 moderate size meals and do away with the 100 cals every hour crap

don't you have a job or something to occupy your time during the day?
Here comes the money shot