Author Topic: Do you use your pet to pleasure yourself  (Read 1327 times)

Slin1

• Getbig IV
Do you use your pet to pleasure yourself
« on: April 26, 2007, 03:49:46 PM »
People with pets is often lonely Lady's i wonder what they do to there pets when no1 is looking?  :-\
Money drugs and bitches

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Re: Do you use your pet to pleasure yourself
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 12:55:06 PM »
I'm sure it's done more then is talked about. Kind of like women who actually fuck you.
$

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 01:01:26 PM »
I'm sure it's done more then is talked about. Kind of like women who actually fuck you.

Wait you just said more women fuck him but don't talk about it...? My guess is there is a better chance he gets "pet" then "tail"... ;D

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 01:06:27 PM »
People with pets is often lonely Lady's i wonder what they do to there pets when no1 is looking?  :-\

yeah they must they lay a bit of dog food upon their minge and shout hey mr Tibbins dinners up!

The starved dog has no option but to eat out the pussy and the filthy bitch gets hers, everyones happy bob's your uncle.

Think about it, if you were lonely and your female cat was walking around in front of you walzing those hips around in front of you with her tail in the air! God she is practically begging for it, who in their right mind would not! I ask thee

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2007, 01:10:27 PM »
yeah they must they lay a bit of dog food upon their minge and shout hey mr Tibbins dinners up!

The starved dog has no option but to eat out the pussy and the filthy bitch gets hers, everyones happy bob's your uncle.

Think about it, if you were lonely and your female cat was walking around in front of you walzing those hips around in front of you with her tail in the air! God she is practically begging for it, who in their right mind would not! I ask thee

ta ta

AHHAHHAH fucking pussy tease... ;D

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 01:17:17 PM »
Well the thing is when they are up giving evidence against you all they say is Miiiaaaaawwww.

And i'm thinking thats not what you were saying when you taking it doggie style bitch.

ta ta

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 01:23:31 PM »
Well the thing is when they are up giving evidence against you all they say is Miiiaaaaawwww.

And i'm thinking thats not what you were saying when you taking it doggie style bitch.

ta ta

HUH?

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2007, 01:28:33 PM »
HUH?

You don't want to know, It was alright in my head then I read it back and I missed out a massive chunk and have now decided its absolutely ridiculous even for me!

Now thats saying something

ta ta

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2007, 01:32:24 PM »

You don't want to know, It was alright in my head then I read it back and I missed out a massive chunk and have now decided its absolutely ridiculous even for me!

Now thats saying something

ta ta
LOL thanks man... :)