Author Topic: Metaphysic, lost city of atlantis teachings, crstals for healing/ modern athlete  (Read 1846 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
usage noted here

Atlanteans used very sophisticated crystal technology to heal, and many people internally �remember� or intuitively sense that this kind of healing did, and does, exist.  So they try to use quartz crystals this way, or go to healers who use crystals. But such crystals are wild cards, they are all formed differently, and perform differently, and most who use them are deluding themselves because they don�t know what frequencies they are actually dealing with, or how to properly apply them even if they had the right crystals for the task.  Atlanteans had an entire science devoted to the understanding of the body�s vibrations.  And they had real scientific technology for using crystals to manipulate vibrations very specifically - Atlanteans didn�t just pick up a crystal at the local bookstore and try to start healing with it.  Whether it was to be used for healing, or powering a house, Atlantean technology gave them access to many different specifically designed crystals, each designed to specific parameters according to their scientific knowledge of making each one a specific tool for a specific vibratory function.  There were thousands of specifically tuned crystals available for healing alone.  Using a quartz crystal without the extensive knowledge involved in using it properly,  is not only likely to be useless, but it can be harmful under certain circumstances.  In other instances, the placebo effect can induce healing though.

For those who want to use crystal vibration healing techniques, there are viable alternatives from modern scientific research.  There are a couple of amazing devices that are close to the old Atlantean technology, but it took resources like government laboratories and scientists to develop them.  They are called the Electro-Acuscope, and the Electro-Myopulse, manufactured by a company called Electro-Medical, in Fountain Valley, California. While the devices use the same principles involved with Atlantean crystal healing (neutralizing disease frequency vibrations and transmitting healthy frequency vibrations), they use a somewhat different method of creating the body frequency vibrations (vibrational synthesis).  While not as sophisticated or powerful as the Atlantean technology, these amazing devices not only heal, but give the body and mind a �tune up� so it can function at its maximum potential.  We studied and tested these machines extensively and objectively for about 10 years.  It is our opinion that if every doctor used one,  hospitals would have about 90% less patients.  And while the devices remain relatively unknown, even suppressed, they are used by Super Bowl winning football teams,  PGA pro golfers,  Olympic athletes,  Walter Reed Hospital in Washington D.C. (where the top U.S. government politicians and military leaders go), and the Pope.
A

youandme

• Getbig V

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"

bro, all our ideas are pasted from the "source". You know what kind of science I'm dropping on you
$

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
#

youandme

• Getbig V
bro, all our ideas are pasted from the "source". You know what kind of science I'm dropping on you

haha wth does this mean?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
haha wth does this mean?

we are in the "know" and you are not

we have things here that will blow your mind deude
A

youandme

• Getbig V
we are in the "know" and you are not

we have things here that will blow your mind deude

If you mean by a stash of weed and some drops of LCD I guess your right.

But as a fan of psychedelic workouts what you posted was hardly any information of use.

Here is some real science for you to look into....tuning forks...that will blow your mind and increase your strength

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
I used to do a lot of reading on this, I'm sure the crystal skulls have something to do with all of this. Hopefully someday we will actually recover tham all and move on to a new civilization, we're certainly in need of it.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
daddywaddy, please explain to these peons that the earth is hollow.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
daddywaddy, please explain to these peons that the earth is hollow.

First and foremost, I agree 100 % with you Methyl Mike. And as to your post Rearden ... I would be very interested in DaddyWaddy explaining WHAT lives in the hollow Earth ... I am being very serious. If you know your stuff, Daddywayddy ( which you seem to claim that you do ), then you'll have an answer to my question.  ;)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
First and foremost, I agree 100 % with you Methyl Mike. And as to your post Rearden ... I would be very interested in DaddyWaddy explaining WHAT lives in the hollow Earth ... I am being very serious. If you know your stuff, Daddywayddy ( which you seem to claim that you do ), then you'll have an answer to my question.  ;)

It was MY question, but.....ok whatever.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
sorry dont know much about hollow earth not sure if i beleive it
A

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Sacred Bleu!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"

I'm not sure we are even on Earth. You picking up what I'm putting down?
$

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad

Then quit posting pics of yourself and start doing your Homework.  :P

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I'm not sure we are even on Earth. You picking up what I'm putting down?

we all exist in the octave of demensions all at the same time
A

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Daddywaddy, please enlighten us with the satanic history of the DuPont family.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Daddywaddy, please enlighten us with the satanic history of the DuPont family.

Check Yahoo ... or Google. I read it last year ... along with the Rothschilds, Rockefeller's, Bush's, etc.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Check Yahoo ... or Google. I read it last year ... along with the Rothschilds, Rockefeller's, Bush's, etc.

hhahahaaahaaa, it's too easy?