Author Topic: testosterone  (Read 1610 times)

overcome

• Getbig II
  • Size comes with strength, strength comes from pain
testosterone
« on: April 26, 2007, 09:26:06 PM »
  Hey, can we make a sticky on boosting natural testosterone?  I have been looking through this board and there are alot of questions about supplements and raising it naturally through diet.  Just figure it would be better then a new thread asking about it every other week.
you suck at life...

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
Re: testosterone
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 08:39:30 AM »
  Hey, can we make a sticky on boosting natural testosterone?  I have been looking through this board and there are alot of questions about supplements and raising it naturally through diet.  Just figure it would be better then a new thread asking about it every other week.

Good suggestion.  I've given my input several times on the dietary ways to maximize testosterone (I don't know if "boost" is the right way to think about it in a  non-steroidal context) as well as gone back and forth with others re: tribulus.

What say you, Moderator?

Tier

• Getbig III
  • Lift light with sloppy form
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 04:41:05 PM »
good idea , yeah u had a good post a while back on the foods etc

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 07:29:54 PM »
Good suggestion.  I've given my input several times on the dietary ways to maximize testosterone (I don't know if "boost" is the right way to think about it in a  non-steroidal context) as well as gone back and forth with others re: tribulus.

What say you, Moderator?

k~ no prob.

Midnite
Would you start the thread and title it appropriately. 
If it's done within the next 24 hours or so, I'll sticky it, otherwise it will have to wait til I get back from vacation.  Beast is busy competing and not here much.  I don't know about the others...
:

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2007, 05:30:52 AM »

Why?  The foods you eat or herbs you take are not gonna have any real effect on your natural testosterone levels, unless you are doing something very wrong in the first place. 

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 12:35:11 PM »

What say you, Moderator?

k~ no prob.

Midnite
Would you start the thread and title it appropriately. 
If it's done within the next 24 hours or so, I'll sticky it, otherwise it will have to wait til I get back from vacation.  Beast is busy competing and not here much.  I don't know about the others...

bump
:

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2007, 04:33:14 PM »
zinc, zinc and more zinc.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2007, 05:55:36 PM »
Your body can only absorbe/use so much zinc per day-too much can be bad for you. 25mg is 167% the rda.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2007, 05:19:25 PM »
how does the zinc work and what are the effects?
DAWG

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2007, 07:00:50 PM »
tribex definitely works, that stuff is legit.