Author Topic: Laura Bush on Iraq: 'No one suffers more than their president and I do'  (Read 7340 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Whether or not it's below that marker it's still a shitload of people.

It's nowhere near that marker, so that number is completely irrelevant.  And I would imagine the overwhelming majority of civilians who have been and are being killed are victims of suicide bombers. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Sure you did.   ::)  Here's a hint:  people who are smart and wealthy never have to try and convince people they are smart and wealthy.  

really..?? even einstein had to..and so did stephen hawkings..i've read their life stories..

how dumb r you?

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
It's nowhere near that marker, so that number is completely irrelevant. 

ooo..yeah..our big bombs didn't kill no one..remember video of baghdad lit up at nite..no one died except the bad people ::)

but them wittle home made bombs made by suicide bombers killed many..

lol..

what a POS biased person you r....once again..DONT BREED..please..i'll send you a $1000 check if ya promise not to breed and sign a paper..

i really hope u r not christian....it'd be a disgrace..
carpe` vaginum!

youandme

• Getbig V
really..?? even einstein had to..and so did stephen hawkings..i've read their life stories..

how dumb r you?

Can't believe you brought up those two people in replying to BB, he reputes every evidence of scientifical information every created, no matter how iron clad the information is, and somehow he thinks he can prove it....but never comes through on his google quests.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

how dumb r you?

I doubt you have read a book in your entire life. 

P.S. Comic books don't count.

youandme

• Getbig V
ooo..yeah..our big bombs didn't kill no one..remember video of baghdad lit up at nite..no one died except the bad people ::)

People forgot we were gunning for a 72 hour war "this will be over in a matter of hours" and we bombed the hell out of everything, leaving Saddams mass grave yards looking like scenic walking routes.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Can't believe you brought up those two people in replying to BB, he reputes every evidence of scientifical information every created, no matter how iron clad the information is, and somehow he thinks he can prove it....but never comes through on his google quests.

my friend you r about as white as they come...BUT...i'm going an a repb rampage mate..i really hope ya dont offence..

i'm just poking..where the pokings good!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

but them wittle home made bombs made by suicide bombers killed many..

lol..

what a POS biased person you r....once again..DONT BREED..please..i'll send you a $1000 check if ya promise not to breed and sign a paper..

i really hope u r not christian....it'd be a disgrace..

I'd respond, but I can't understand most of what you attempted to say . . . .

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
I doubt you have read a book in your entire life. 

P.S. Comic books don't count.

who r your fav authors..?

mine

Oscar Wilde
Dickenson
bronte sisters
dickens
shakies sonnets
stephen king

n oh..i'm a published poet..pm me for my real name and where and who published me..however if ya reveal it..i'll have your credit cards #s all over the net  :)  <i actually want you to test me on that last bit>
carpe` vaginum!

youandme

• Getbig V
my friend you r about as white as they come

i'm working on a tan right now.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
I'd respond, but I can't understand most of what you attempted to say . . . .

its ok..i know you r retarded..

dont worry..

grownups r a talkin.. :)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
People forgot we were gunning for a 72 hour war "this will be over in a matter of hours" and we bombed the hell out of everything, leaving Saddams mass grave yards looking like scenic walking routes.

no one died though....

it ws precision bombing  ::)
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
no one died though....

it ws precision bombing  ::)

No point in trying to hammer in these facts, mate.. It'll get you no where.

I feel better knowing that deep down people know what the fuck is going on in the world, even though some choose to be completely oblivious to it.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

I feel better knowing that deep down people know what the fuck is going on in the world, even though some choose to be completely oblivious to it.

no..i have recently realized that some of these girls actually BELIEVE the bullshit..

castrate em NOW!
carpe` vaginum!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
who r your fav authors..?

mine

Oscar Wilde
Dickenson
bronte sisters
dickens
shakies sonnets
stephen king

n oh..i'm a published poet..pm me for my real name and where and who published me..however if ya reveal it..i'll have your credit cards #s all over the net  :)  <i actually want you to test me on that last bit>

Riiiight.   ::)  I have read enough of your drivel on this board to conclude you do not read books.  Published poet?  LOL . . .   Anyone can "publish" anything.  Write something.  Go to Kinkos.  Pay for a copyright.  You're published.  Or, as I suspect you may have done, pay money to be included in some publication.  And again, if this were actually true, you wouldn't have to try and convince people.  It would be obvious.  You can't even put two complete sentences together.  

Protein Fart's favorite comic books:

Captain America
Fantastic Four
Incredible Hulk
Superman
Batman

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now

Funny I didn't see you right next to me when i rolled out of Kuwait and up into Bagdad. Oh wait you were'nt fucking there so u have no idea do u, except from some BS leftist website fill of other people who were'nt there either. I'm not there now and I'm sure plenty of iraqi's have died..don't really care either. But while we rolled up..it wasn't that bad. And the folks did want us there and were chearing and yelling..it lasted about a week ::)......
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
aww trailer trash couldn't attack my arguments so he attacketh me!

its ok...you learned it from your prezident..

:)

i notice ya haven't PMed me yet asking who published me..owell..

n oh..i do like archie comix..

Why the heck would I PM you?  I've already concluded you are a dofus.  I don't need any further proof.  Good read your comic books.  And take a remedial reading/writing class.   

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination

Funny I didn't see you right next to me when i rolled out of Kuwait and up into Bagdad. Oh wait you were'nt fucking there so u have no idea do u, except from some BS leftist website fill of other people who were'nt there either. I'm not there now and I'm sure plenty of iraqi's have died..don't really care either. But while we rolled up..it wasn't that bad. And the folks did want us there and were chearing and yelling..it lasted about a week ::)......

You basically admitted he was right. Good man.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
I don't know whats up with him...If I were a poet and educated at Cambridge, I think I would be alot mnore coherent. Maybe its the drugs.....
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
I don't know whats up with him...If I were a poet and educated at Cambridge, I think I would be alot mnore coherent. Maybe its the drugs.....

nah..its just that i'm not a christian ijit!  :)

dont yall handle snakes and let em bite ya for the lord?  :)
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
I'm catholic....we used to burn witches and impale rags..... :P
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Precisely.  I have met some educated idiots, so it's possible to be educated and still be a dummy, but they're usually coherent.  This kid is barely literate.  

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
I'm catholic....we used to burn witches and impale rags..... :P

ya mean fuck little boys..  :-\  aint that like a right of passage amongst yall?
carpe` vaginum!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
 ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
While we could get into a debate about buggering little boys..i think the muslims/arabs  have the market cornered on that......12 years in Catholic school..not so much as a tickle :P
L