Author Topic: Any bets He goes below 20%?  (Read 1252 times)

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
Any bets He goes below 20%?
« on: April 27, 2007, 01:58:09 PM »
If the comments I read on this site are any indication of what the public as a whole thinks, I'm surprised the president's ratings aren't in the negative integers yet.   :P

Bush Approval Hits New Low at 28 Percent

President George W. Bush's job performance is currently viewed positively by only 28 percent of U.S. adults, the lowest since he took office, according to the latest Harris Interactive poll.

Seven in ten adults view his job performance in a negative light, including almost half (48 percent) who say his job performance is poor. Since February, the president has dropped from one-third (32 percent) who viewed his job positively and 67 percent who gave him negative marks.

The results are from the latest Harris Poll of 1,001 U.S. adults surveyed by telephone between April 20 and 23, 2007 by Harris Interactive.

Vice President Dick Cheney is also at his lowest job approval - just one-quarter of adults view him in a positive light while over two-thirds (68 percent) view his job performance negatively. This is down from February, which was his previous low, when 29 percent saw his job performance positively and 67 percent saw it in a negative way.

Democratic leaders may have gotten past their first 100 days, but the people are not giving the leaders of the House and the Senate glowing reviews either.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has fallen from a 38 percent positive rating in February to 30 percent positive now. Well over half (56 percent) of adults currently view her job performance in a negative light, compared to just 45 percent who did so in February.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has also dropped. In February, 23 percent viewed him positively while 47 percent viewed his job performance negatively. Currently, over half (52 percent) see his job performance in a negative light while just 22 percent gives it positive ratings.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Any bets He goes below 20%?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 02:08:28 PM »
28% is pretty significant in it's own right.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 02:17:14 PM »
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has also dropped. In February, 23 percent viewed him positively while 47 percent viewed his job performance negatively. Currently, over half (52 percent) see his job performance in a negative light while just 22 percent gives it positive ratings.
This guy...  110% gomer.  We always end up with tools like him and Dashle.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 02:20:02 PM »
I think everybody is sick of the folks in Washington.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2007, 02:24:12 PM »
yup, I would like to see much of my party flushed out for new blood and every Republican take a hike.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 02:26:50 PM »
yeah..i think we need a king, perhaps an emperor ;D
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 02:29:32 PM »

I'm sick of the current group trying to get into Washington in 2008.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2007, 02:31:10 PM »
yeah..i think we need a king, perhaps an emperor ;D
Looks like that's already the case and part of the problem, but he calls himself: "The Decider"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2007, 02:53:05 PM »
i'm hearing crickets from the neotaints.

Do you think they'd be equally quiet about how much polls matter, if Bush had an approval rating of 78%?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2007, 03:04:40 PM »
i'm hearing crickets from the neotaints.

Do you think they'd be equally quiet about how much polls matter, if Bush had an approval rating of 78%?

More like when are they going to come on here and dismiss the survey...

"I don't believe in polls.....or science...earth is flat...god made it that away...war on freedom terror"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2007, 03:06:31 PM »
More like when are they going to come on here and dismiss the survey...

"I don't believe in polls.....or science...earth is flat...god made it that away...war on freedom terror"

If they didn't believe polls were accurate, that would be one thing.  Scientifically, we know they are, but if they don't buy science, I'm cool with that.

What annoys me is when they will post stats all the time when it supports their argument, but will call them useless when it shows something they disagree with.  Hypocrital.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2007, 04:14:42 PM »
If the comments I read on this site are any indication of what the public as a whole thinks, I'm surprised the president's ratings aren't in the negative integers yet.   :P

Bush Approval Hits New Low at 28 Percent

President George W. Bush's job performance is currently viewed positively by only 28 percent of U.S. adults, the lowest since he took office, according to the latest Harris Interactive poll.

Could 28% of the US population be that F'n retarded?  ???

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2007, 06:20:18 PM »
Could 28% of the US population be that F'n retarded?  ???
S