Author Topic: Catherine Boshuizen - beyond sexy, for Getbiggers with discriminating tastes  (Read 34415 times)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
she has to work her rear delts a lot more.

Would I hit it? If I was drunk: yes.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Punked.   Wake up!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Punked.   Wake up!

Female bodybuilding should be encouraged.

-Hedge

As empty as paradise

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Female bodybuilding should be encouraged.

-Hedge

You highlight the word 'female' in your post Hedge.  Is this some sort of political statement you are making about women's bodybuilding? 

After the trouble you got in for the 'melissa' thread, it just seems you are trying to redefine your position. Re-establish credibility for lack of a better word.

Hedge, you dont have to respond.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
I think she looks fantastic, very cute girl.  Best of luck to her. 

:)

:)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
females should build some good food in the kitchen for their hard working man. they should stay home where cannot flirt with other men.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
females should build some good food in the kitchen for their hard working man. they should stay home where cannot flirt with other men.

Cryptic post

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
You highlight the word 'female' in your post Hedge.  Is this some sort of political statement you are making about women's bodybuilding? 

After the trouble you got in for the 'melissa' thread, it just seems you are trying to redefine your position. Re-establish credibility for lack of a better word.

No, not redefining my position. I still like and support female bodybuilding, and oppose the female-to-male bodybuilding (male hormone therapists), while I do support the legit transgender community, persons like Sasha Ogata, eg 8).

That being said, I consider every female who makes the transformation without being a legit transgender person, a tragedy.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

Hedge's position has always been consistent.  He likes female muscle, but for him, it needs to be clearly feminine.  He's not into that whole potentially gender-bending grey area. 

And that's cool. 

My goal is to increase his tolerance level gradually.    ;)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it

My goal is to pimp anything to anyone in search of the dollar dollar bills, bitch

Yes.  Yes, it is   ;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V

LOL

I always say, "It's a pimp-or-be-pimped world.  You've just gotta pick your side."   ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I got a great recipe for rebar and concrete.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
I just watched and wasted time that video of her.  She has nothing that I like.  She isn't even that cute.  Tre you punked us all with this one.  Good job.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahahahaha, yes!!!!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
I met Catherine first thing Sunday morning in Bellevue. Ok, so it wasn't exactly 'first thing' anymore, as I'd been sick all night and been forced to delay our start time by an hour, but from the moment we first met, I was under her spell. 

She is - without question - one of the hottest women I've ever worked with, right up there with the Salvaganos, Gastons, and Laszewskis.  Check out her videos and I'm sure you will find her very appealing.

Well, either you're full of crap, or she's got a lot going on personality-wise that isn't apparent, because IMO, she's nothing special.
Ron: "I am lazy."

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Hedge's position has always been consistent.  He likes female muscle, but for him, it needs to be clearly feminine.  He's not into that whole potentially gender-bending grey area. 

And that's cool. 

My goal is to increase his tolerance level gradually.    ;)

Good Post.

And Hedge, your earlier post was clear and precise. I thought you articulated your stance on the female bodybuilding issue  with openess and honesty.

Cheers.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
I just watched and wasted time that video of her.  She has nothing that I like.  She isn't even that cute.  Tre you punked us all with this one.  Good job.

Damn - tough crowd this time around!

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
I met Catherine first thing Sunday morning in Bellevue. Ok, so it wasn't exactly 'first thing' anymore, as I'd been sick all night and been forced to delay our start time by an hour, but from the moment we first met, I was under her spell. 

She is - without question - one of the hottest women I've ever worked with, right up there with the Salvaganos, Gastons, and Laszewskis.  Check out her videos and I'm sure you will find her very appealing.

Free clip:

www.femflex.com/free/videos/f20070424catherineboshuizenhd.wmv (HIGH-DEFINITION)
www.femflex.com/free/videos/f20070424catherineboshuizen.mpg (low-res)
www.femflex.com/free/videos/f20070424catherineboshuizenhi.mpg (hi-res)

http://www.femflex.com/menu/models/catherineboshuizen.htm

Enjoy.

Nice smile, no tits, no ass.. could as well be a toned 16 year old boy. 

Hope this helps.

Warm regards,

N4J

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Nice smile, no tits, no ass.. could as well be a toned 16 year old boy. 

Hope this helps.

Warm regards,

N4J

all three of these normal women blow that fitness "woman" out of the water but the funny thing is that the fitness chick probably thinks those chicks are fat and ugly hahahahahaha.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
take the implants away from those chicks and you have a 5.5/10 ... with them they go up 2 points

fache brutal

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Different people, different taste.
Q

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
ttt...
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
will we be banned on the steroids board if we comment in this thread  ???
Z