Author Topic: Catherine Boshuizen - beyond sexy, for Getbiggers with discriminating tastes  (Read 34421 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
will we be banned on the steroids board if we comment in this thread  ???

Probably. 

But you're already banned from the steroids board for merely commenting that we will be banned from the steroids board for commenting in this thread. ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
The female bodybuilders of today, who use  male-hormones, tend to develop very manly faces.

I just wonder whether  the Adela's and Melissa's look at the natural-feminine-beauty of Catherine, and regret  the path they took in the sport!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
No tits, no ass, no life. "she's" done.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

Strong opinion and i respect that!

I just think it is refreshing to see a woman like Catherine steering clear of the 'male-hormone route'.

Adela and Melissa did not have the strength.  They thought they would choose the 'easy way' to growth.  Now look who is laughing!  Catherine stays feminine while these two become 'manly'.

hahahahaha.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Haha that's true Hank, but afterall they all need to build some good food for us strong working young men in the kitchen. they should not go outside, it's not neccesary.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahahaha, yes!!!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Haha that's true Hank, but afterall they all need to build some good food for us strong working young men in the kitchen. they should not go outside, it's not neccesary.

Good call. Bring back  the role-orientated society.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ

Spare me Mars.    ::)

:)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

Spare me Mars.    ::)

Ripitupbaby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how dare you insult a founding father of the allmighty SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're being given one warning because you're hot.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
Ripitupbaby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how dare you insult a founding father of the allmighty SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're being given one warning because you're hot.

hahahahaha, you know I love you Squadfather, but Mars should know the score by now --- He never posted his pics when asked to step up and prove himself to be worthy of leading the SQUAD....so in my eyes, until he does, he will remain a 130 pound, shit-talking little bitch with bad English who needs to get laid very badly.   ;D

:-*

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

hahahahaha, you know I love you Squadfather, but Mars should know the score by now --- He never posted his pics when asked to step up and prove himself to be worthy of leading the SQUAD....so in my eyes, until he does, he will remain a 130 pound, shit-talking little bitch with bad English who needs to get laid very badly.   ;D

Great response there Ripit!  ;D
Q

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

you're putting me in a very difficult position, Rip.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
you're putting me in a very difficult position, Rip.

If/when push comes to shove, I know deep down that your loyalties lie with the women in your life.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.

Ripitupbaby always has a great smile.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
Ripitupbaby always has a great smile.

-Hedge

Why thanks Hedge.....but that's THE BEAST.
Alot of people confuse us based on our pics.

This is me.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Maybe i don't know how to post pics?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Catherine you are looking amazing!  The industry needs healthy and natural athletes like yourself.  You are sending positive message that the sport, is more than just chemically-charged athletes looking for quick and easy results.

I, like so many, are fed up with women-athletes resorting to male-hormones to produce a ripped and muscled physique.  Catherine, you are toned, fit and strong, yet have maintained that sexy feminine look.

It is people like you that do this so-called sport proud!

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
so in my eyes, until he does, he will remain a 130 pound, shit-talking little bitch with bad English who needs to get laid very badly.   ;D

THAT IS HILAROUS!!!!! ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Lisa

PS. Stay away from my internet boyfriend >:(  TOTALLY kidding!!!! :-*

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Is there a problem "ilovedavid"?

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
THAT IS HILAROUS!!!!! ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Lisa

PS. Stay away from my internet boyfriend >:(  TOTALLY kidding!!!! :-*

;D  hahaha  Mars or Squadfather? 

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!

He never posted his pics when asked to step up and prove himself to be worthy of leading the SQUAD....

I,ve seen a picture of Mars floating around at the Vboard.. :)
He looks big for a Dutch geek... :D
?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Don't get me starting on you euro "monster".

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
Don't get me starting on you euro "monster".

Wha?...i'm, helping you here.. ;)
?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look what i have found, oh lord i would love to slide in that juicy bottom holy shit :o :o

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.

Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look what i have found, oh lord i would love to slide in that juicy bottom holy shit :o :o
hahahaha! fucking mars ;D