Author Topic: proviron info  (Read 872 times)

slim

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
proviron info
« on: April 28, 2007, 12:43:19 AM »
hi chaps im trying to get some info on proviron and wondered if anyone can help, its just that ive read differieng reports on the internet. Some say it has no effect on natural testosterone it just mimicks the action of testosterone, while other reports say it can actually help to increase the natural production of test? any ideas. Im the guy who was suffering with deca dick ive just finished my last shot of hcg and asked for some nolvadex to run for a couple of weeks after, gym owner told me proviron was much better at getting normal levels of test to return, and could be run after or during a coarse of gear at 25mg pday but reports on internet are mixed, this is one quote
 proviron has no depressing effect on low to normal serum FSH and LH levels (2). In fact, if your natural hormonal levels are depressed, it may even be able to raise LH (3), which can then raise your natural testosterone levels.
any opinions. Thank you.

trab

• Getbig V
Re: proviron info
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 04:31:16 AM »
Never used it myself, but its reported to make you very HARD in the zipper area ;))
Many say it's "anti-estrogenic". I think it's prolly just good of parking in androgen receptor, thereby
keeping the estrogen party cooled down.

Not supposed to be highly supressive of Nat Test production, but ANY  synthetic steroid will supress to a degree IMO.

Proviron is very popular @ end of a cycle.

slim

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Re: proviron info
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 09:05:00 AM »
Thanks Trab. :)