Author Topic: CHUCK Vs. RAMPAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7915 times)

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
CHUCK Vs. RAMPAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: April 28, 2007, 12:58:22 AM »
YES!!!!!! The fight I've been waiting for.

The world is shocked as an aging Iceman is melted by the aura of barely contained fury that is "Rampage."

Chuck: "I'm going to knock him out in the first round."

Rampage: "I'm gonna woop Chuck's ass."

Predicions?
TEAM REPTILIAN

dootle

• Getbig II
Re: CHUCK Vs. RAMPAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 05:28:54 AM »
My prediction is someone is neither one is getting a ko..This one goes to decision and chuck retains the title..

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 06:06:54 AM »
I like Rampage and I hope he wins, but I still think he should've taken one more tune up fight.
Predictions
 40/61

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 12:59:08 PM »
I like Rampage and I hope he wins, but I still think he should've taken one more tune up fight.

I agree, I hope having Brandon Vera in his camp will help him get ready.  I see Page by third or fourth round TKO. 

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2007, 06:26:43 AM »
2nd round chuck, he'll feel him out in the first after all rampage did beat him before, then in the second he'll have realised he can take him easy and finish him off.  I like rampage but chuck has refined the stand up to perfection....nearly

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2007, 11:22:50 AM »
chuck. first round.
Z

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2007, 01:16:19 PM »
i feel the fight is gonna take atleast 2 rounds, possibly 3 at most. These guys have bad blood so they may just want to bang the crap out of each other. If thats the case, look for Chuck to tie Rampage up against the cage and unload on him.

Chuck by TKO
Scouser on Tour

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2007, 01:47:18 PM »
My only fear is Rampage may come out rusty, or try a different tactic. If he's more reserved this time, Chuck will pick him off with a well-timed strike(or eye-poke). Otherwise, Chuck can't trade punches with Rampage for the life of him, or hang on the ground for that matter. I believe Rampage will push the fight. He's hungry for this.

Rampage by 3rd round KO/TKO.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2007, 02:32:23 PM »
maybe rampage will shock everyone and get chuck down with a bodyslam!
Z

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2007, 12:48:43 AM »
2nd round chuck, he'll feel him out in the first after all rampage did beat him before, then in the second he'll have realised he can take him easy and finish him off.  I like rampage but chuck has refined the stand up to perfection....nearly

Chuck has refined standup when fighting grappling based fighters.  I see Page standing in front of him and throwing (like he did in the first fight).  Page uses good head movement (which is a detriment when fighting a muay thai based fighter, it allows them to get the plum), and slips, covers, and cuts good angles.  He also has a good chin, he unlike Jacob Ortiz, has good power, and I think this element will force Chuck to clinch, wherein Page will get the big slam. 

cheeksmaliod

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2007, 08:20:39 AM »
lets see here

Randy is bigger, stronger, has quick hands/feet, is a good defender, and is tough as nails,

I like Chuck but unless he pulls something out of his hat he is over his head with Rampage.

Also have you seen the size of Rampages head its huge it maybe the biggest head I have ever seen.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2007, 01:27:38 PM »
I agree, I hope having Brandon Vera in his camp will help him get ready.  I see Page by third or fourth round TKO. 
I didn't know Vera is working with 'Page. That's cool...but when is Vera gonna get his ass in the cage again? That guy has so much potential that seems to be stagnating. Does he have an upcoming fight scheduled in ANY federation?  ???
!

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2007, 02:38:56 PM »
I didn't know Vera is working with 'Page. That's cool...but when is Vera gonna get his ass in the cage again? That guy has so much potential that seems to be stagnating. Does he have an upcoming fight scheduled in ANY federation?  ???

Vera is rumored to be fighting Big Nog at UFC 73, but I have also heard Justin MCcully will be fighting Big Nog at UFC 73 so take that with as many grains of salt as you wish.
Predictions
 40/61

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2007, 03:13:51 PM »

Vera has been on the UG saying he resigned with the UFC, terms weren't disclosed. 

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2007, 05:46:49 PM »
GSP
Cro Cop

next will be Chuck to go down in defeat

Rampage tko 2nd round
RIP Bob Probert

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2007, 07:15:16 PM »
hahaha a few months back everyone was jumping on me calling me a retard and telling me how much Chuck has improved since they first fought. Now the overwhelming majority agree Rampage will win. This must be because of the Cro Cop upset.
TEAM REPTILIAN

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2007, 02:54:52 PM »
no my moneys on chuck, if wandy comes over everyone will beat him too cause he was and still is piss poor compared to A class fighters. Fedor is the only pride fighter who will "walk through" the ufc

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2007, 08:59:30 PM »
no my moneys on chuck, if wandy comes over everyone will beat him too cause he was and still is piss poor compared to A class fighters. Fedor is the only pride fighter who will "walk through" the ufc

::) "Wandy" as you call him, beat the crap out of the guy that beat the crap out of Chuck Liddell.

I don't follow your "funny logic."
TEAM REPTILIAN

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2007, 12:22:37 AM »
chuck was a different fighter then as you'll see ufc 71. rampage has got worse if anything, wandy just beat him on his way down. im not getting into an arguement just wait and see

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2007, 12:38:07 AM »
Everyone says he was a different fighter  ???

Different how?

You mean he was younger?

I watched the fight and it's the same Chuck. He's very cautious, feels his opponent, waits for the quick KO. He's not used to fighting a real heavy hitter with decent boxing skills that's not intimidated by his reputation. Chuck is used to fighting the decent wrestlers with sub-par standup that make up the UFC ranks. Tito is the king of these clowns.

You don't want to argue because you can't have a logical discussion. You have no argument!

Fanboys!

RKBB will laugh heartily at all of you when Chuck is forever relegated to the ranks of the undercarders!!!!

TEAM REPTILIAN

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2007, 02:05:44 AM »

Different how?

You mean he was younger?

I watched the fight and it's the same Chuck. He's very cautious, feels his opponent, waits for the quick KO. He's not used to fighting a real heavy hitter with decent boxing skills that's not intimidated by his reputation. Chuck is used to fighting the decent wrestlers with sub-par standup that make up the UFC ranks. Tito is the king of these clowns.

You don't want to argue because you can't have a logical discussion. You have no argument!

Fanboys!

RKBB will laugh heartily at all of you when Chuck is forever relegated to the ranks of the undercarders!!!!

I can't believe that I am agreeing with RKBB.  But I do.   ???

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2007, 05:30:54 AM »

Different how?

You mean he was younger?

Fanboys!

not the same chuck. he has improved alot with his sprawl and i believe he has improved his power and striking. we will see if this translates into a win against rampage though..i hope so.
irongearco.com

BGfnSCOOB

• Getbig II
  • Lift Heavy or go HOME !!!
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2007, 12:28:48 PM »
There are 2 guys right now in MMA who are the pound for pound the best
and are at the top of their games

Fedor and Chuck

Chuck has been mowing everyone down , that will include Rampage
round 1 KO
nuff said

when hell is full the dead will walk

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2007, 09:49:36 PM »
 ::)

Hey what happened to Bezerkfairy? He was the loudest of the Chuck Liddell fanboys.
TEAM REPTILIAN

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2007, 12:35:12 AM »

not the same chuck. he has improved alot with his sprawl and i believe he has improved his power and striking. we will see if this translates into a win against rampage though..i hope so.

Same sprawl, same KO power.  He is better at footwork, timing, and distance, though.