Author Topic: TIME FOR AN AIDS TEST  (Read 958 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
TIME FOR AN AIDS TEST
« on: April 28, 2007, 07:02:03 AM »
SHUTUPANTRAIN took his lover pumphard too the docs for there yearly aids test,the doc ran his blood 5 times and came back to the waiting room..well the docs said' I have good and bad news, pumphard you have aids or alzhiemers...''What'' yelled shutupantrain  docs how can you not know the differance? The doc said sorry guys bllod tests look the same for both.....

With tears in his eyes shutupantrain said ''what do we do doc? the doc said i have an idea...take a ride in the car about 10 or 15 miles from your love shack then you go home and wait if pumphard finds his way home great just dont fuck him........
p

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: TIME FOR AN AIDS TEST
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 07:09:06 AM »
SHUTUPANTRAIN took his lover pumphard too the docs for there yearly aids test,the doc ran his blood 5 times and came back to the waiting room..well the docs said' I have good and bad news, pumphard you have aids or alzhiemers...''What'' yelled shutupantrain  docs how can you not know the differance? The doc said sorry guys bllod tests look the same for both.....

With tears in his eyes shutupantrain said ''what do we do doc? the doc said i have an idea...take a ride in the car about 10 or 15 miles from your love shack then you go home and wait if pumphard finds his way home great just dont fuck him........

Not very funny try again. :)

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 07:21:14 AM »

Not very funny try again. :)
:'(sorry its early
p

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 07:27:36 AM »
:'(sorry its early

Here's one..How do you know the difference between a oral and a rectal thermometer??????   The taste... ;D

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2007, 07:30:46 AM »

are you delusional?

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2007, 07:46:36 AM »
How did the Puerto Rican woman know that her daughter was having her period?

She could taste the blood on her son's penis.

p

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2007, 07:52:25 AM »
How did the Puerto Rican woman know that her daughter was having her period?

She could taste the blood on her son's penis.

What is the West Virginia mating call..."Hey sis you awake..."

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2007, 07:57:54 AM »
Three guys are discussing women. "I like to watch a woman's tits best," the first guy says.

The second says, "I like to look at a woman's ass." He asks the third guy, "What about you?"

"Me? I perfer to see the top of her head."

p

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2007, 08:09:07 AM »
Three generals, one from the Army, another from the Marines, and a third from the Air Force, were having a debate with a Navy Admiral about whose soldiers were the bravest.

To prove his point, the Air Force general calls over an airman: "Airman! Climb that flagpole, and once you are at the top, sing 'Wild Blue Yonder', and then jump off!"

"YES SIR!" replies the airman. He takes off for the flagpole like a shot, scales up it, sings the anthem, salutes and jumps off, hitting the ground at attention.

The general dismisses him. "Now that's bravery!" exclaims the general.

"Ah, that's nothing," says the Admiral, "Seaman!" A seaman appears, "YES, SIR!!" "Take this weapon," as he offers him an M14, "Scale that flagpole, balance yourself on top, stand at attention, present arms, and sing 'Anchors Aweigh.' Salute each of us, and jump off.

"YES SIR!" replies the seaman. He sprints for the flagpole with the weapon high over his head, and completes the task perfectly.

"Now that's courage!" says the admiral.

"Courage, nothin'" snorts the Army general. "Get over here, private!"

"YES SIR!" replies the private.

"Put on full combat gear, load your rucksack with these rocks, scale that flagpole, come to attention, present arms, and sing the National Anthem, salute each of us, and then climb back down, head first."

"YES SIR!!" replies the private, and completes the task.

"Now that is a brave man! Beat that!!"

They all look to the Marine. "Private," he says.

"YES SIR!"

"Put on full combat gear. Put these two dogs in your pack. Using only one hand, climb that flagpole. At the top, sing 'The Halls of Montezuma', put your knife in your teeth, and dive off, headfirst."

The private snaps to attention, looks at the general and says, "FUCK YOU SIR!"

The general turns to the others and says, "Now THAT'S bravery!"

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2007, 08:17:39 AM »
Three guys are discussing women. "I like to watch a woman's tits best," the first guy says.

The second says, "I like to look at a woman's ass." He asks the third guy, "What about you?"

"Me? I perfer to see the top of her head."

You must be the hit at the party.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2007, 08:44:54 AM »
You must be the hit at the party.
I see you found your way home ;D
p