Author Topic: Does this guy take drugs????  (Read 28888 times)

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Does this guy take drugs????
« Reply #100 on: May 01, 2007, 03:55:53 PM »
big arms, but alot of fat is there.   :(

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #101 on: May 01, 2007, 04:46:11 PM »

Mon wed fri sun.  Cardio 1hr in A.M. empty stomach.

Weights  3on 1off    &  2on  1off.      back and shoulders,   legs,    chest and arms.

Eat 6 meals a day.   protien and greens.    
 Only carbs are after weights    100 grams

Supplements:   Egg, casien powder.    NO2 1 hr prew/out      BSN cellmass after w/OUT

4 weeks in.......16-20 to go...     Goal 10% fat.     Current 20%      Started 24%

War-Horse is a true beast! 

WH are you watching your fogure or that how you always eat?  BTW I do really well on low carbs yearound...
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #102 on: May 01, 2007, 04:53:37 PM »
no

if the person in the picture is a life time natural and i veryvery much doubt it,,but if he is,,he will not be 200lb and shredded,,,

~5lb = 1% bodyfat losing it the natural way!
he will be 200lb sitting at 10% bodyfat with quite big arms as in 18.5 inches which is very good for a 200lb pounder at 10%,,,rare are the ones who have 20+ inch arms at 5'10natural even at 20%,,,RARE! im talkin about 1 out of 100 serious lifters if that!

he will have to lose it down to 180-185lb to become shredded as i consider 6% or under shredded for the general lifter

on hormones he will be 6% at 200lb or so,,thats right

trust me i am never wrong when it comes to body composition wether youre nartural or not,,

any arm that mesure over 20 inches at 5'10 is either very very uniqly blessed or been through years of on and off "therapy" called hormonization of the body,, m1t and all that other good stuff

there are some big country boys  in usa,,,in some no where to be found towns,,,with big big arms,,but they usually sit at 12-13% 18-19 inch arms naturally at 5'10 or so,,nothin more,,they are the blessed ones as i call them,,by the way even many of them been through the needle and pills usually experimenting around but not prolong use,,those guys that do have those 18-19 inch natural arms at 5'10,,have it at over 10% bodyfat and years of training usually from teen age 13-14 in their local ymca or whatever you got there in usa,,their other bodyparts are usually lacking too in comparison to their arms since they put major concentration on the arms during the years,,this is NOT the case with the person in the picture since he is well developed

Here is a 5'11, 194lbs, 17.75" arms, 4-5% BF hormone enhanced physique ;D

GH15 knows what he's talking about...
w

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #103 on: May 01, 2007, 05:04:48 PM »

:o what a monster!!

You could have gone far obi one!
just push some weight!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: May 01, 2007, 07:17:45 PM »

agreed, great symmetry, structure, proportion, especially legs.

if i had to be really picky, and i'm comparing him to someone like labrada here so it might be impossible, he needed more mass to fill out his frame, especially in the upper body.

IF he could have done that (and i don't really see why he couldn't, looking at his muscle bellies) imo he would have been competing for the olympia.

DISCLAIMER: I AM ONLY REFERRING TO ALEXX'S COMMENT ON WHETHER MINDSPIN WOULD HAVE 'GONE FAR', AS IN MR O, NOT WHETHER OR NOT HE HAD A GREAT PHYSIQUE (THAT IS OBVIOUS).

anyway, just thought i'd give my .02c. great job mindspin.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #105 on: May 02, 2007, 07:11:46 AM »

What 'hormones' are we talking about, and if they are able to be purchased at GNC tell me... ;D
The Number 2 in Scranton

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: May 02, 2007, 07:35:35 AM »

I agree!  (Now there's a first  ;D)

Why didn't you take it further Yem?  (behave now, I'm serious, don't break out the "other" side of you  ;))
:D Weee

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: May 02, 2007, 05:11:52 PM »
Ive always seen spin has a killer physique....couldve gone alot farther in the sport.   Killer sweeps..

As for me, Im more of a mike mentzer, body.   Yes im watching carbs and leaning out pritty fast, i re-feed on weekends with clean food and the veins come out like crazy.   Im not so concerned with numbers and bodyweight, Ill let my body end up where it needs to be to hit 10%fat goal.  Thats my main goal is 10%...

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #108 on: May 03, 2007, 08:49:17 AM »
agreed, great symmetry, structure, proportion, especially legs.

if i had to be really picky, and i'm comparing him to someone like labrada here so it might be impossible, he needed more mass to fill out his frame, especially in the upper body.

IF he could have done that (and i don't really see why he couldn't, looking at his muscle bellies) imo he would have been competing for the olympia.

DISCLAIMER: I AM ONLY REFERRING TO ALEXX'S COMMENT ON WHETHER MINDSPIN WOULD HAVE 'GONE FAR', AS IN MR O, NOT WHETHER OR NOT HE HAD A GREAT PHYSIQUE (THAT IS OBVIOUS).

anyway, just thought i'd give my .02c. great job mindspin.

Thanks for the props, but as I've said before there is no way I could have put on the amount of muscle required to even turn pro, let alone be successful as one.  And even if I could have, I would not have.  It's a destructive endeavour metally, socially and physically. 

I agree!  (Now there's a first  ;D)

Why didn't you take it further Yem?  (behave now, I'm serious, don't break out the "other" side of you  ;))

???
w

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #109 on: May 03, 2007, 08:51:32 AM »
Thanks for the props, but as I've said before there is no way I could have put on the amount of muscle required to even turn pro, let alone be successful as one.  And even if I could have, I would not have.  It's a destructive endeavour metally, socially and physically. 

???

When was that? During Lee's reign or Dorian?
just push some weight!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #110 on: May 03, 2007, 09:00:16 AM »
When was that? During Lee's reign or Dorian?

Either one.  The heaviest I ever stepped on stage was 194 and that year I was holding a bit of water.  Should have been 192.

To be competitive on the national level, I needed to be at 225-240.  That would have required mass dosages of GH & AAS for a prolonged period of time.  I might have gotten there, but saw no point in it.  I moved on b4 ever trying GH or real heavy cycles...glad I did.
w

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: May 03, 2007, 01:44:51 PM »
Either one.  The heaviest I ever stepped on stage was 194 and that year I was holding a bit of water.  Should have been 192.

To be competitive on the national level, I needed to be at 225-240.  That would have required mass dosages of GH & AAS for a prolonged period of time.  I might have gotten there, but saw no point in it.  I moved on b4 ever trying GH or real heavy cycles...glad I did.
you looked awesome the way you were, no need to go crazy and go to 240-250, excellent build.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 03, 2007, 01:48:17 PM »

Sick physique.  Are you really 5'11.  Look more like 5'9-5'8 regardless wicked.  What was your stack like? 

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #113 on: May 03, 2007, 02:07:14 PM »
you looked awesome the way you were, no need to go crazy and go to 240-250, excellent build.

a few weeks after that pic was taken I took 5th or 6th (forgot now) at the 1996 LA.  Thanks.  Everyone who placed ahead of me, including Troy Alves, weighed about 198 but were like 5'7 - 5'8.  To be competitive I needed to be a heavy weight...

Sick physique.  Are you really 5'11.  Look more like 5'9-5'8 regardless wicked.  What was your stack like? 

Thanks.  I am 5'11".  I would train a full year for each show.  I would be on for four consecutive months prior to the show starting with one AAS and ultimately stacking four.  I used basic stuff i.e. d-ball, cyp, parabolan, sustanon, omnidren, suspension & primobolan.  I never tried deca or winnivy becasue I never found real stuff.  Never tried GH becasue I didn't want to spend the money.  I also used clen & Triacana to cut up.  I kept dosages pretty moderate and switched stuff up every 6 weeks.  I did this for three years.  Looking back on it, it was a pretty stupid thing to do.  Hopefully I did not cause any long-term damages.   :-\
w

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: May 03, 2007, 04:32:54 PM »
a few weeks after that pic was taken I took 5th or 6th (forgot now) at the 1996 LA.  Thanks.  Everyone who placed ahead of me, including Troy Alves, weighed about 198 but were like 5'7 - 5'8.  To be competitive I needed to be a heavy weight...

Thanks.  I am 5'11".  I would train a full year for each show.  I would be on for four consecutive months prior to the show starting with one AAS and ultimately stacking four.  I used basic stuff i.e. d-ball, cyp, parabolan, sustanon, omnidren, suspension & primobolan.  I never tried deca or winnivy becasue I never found real stuff.  Never tried GH becasue I didn't want to spend the money.  I also used clen & Triacana to cut up.  I kept dosages pretty moderate and switched stuff up every 6 weeks.  I did this for three years.  Looking back on it, it was a pretty stupid thing to do.  Hopefully I did not cause any long-term damages.   :-\

Why do you feel that this was stupid?  I have never heard of half of those drugs you mentioned, but I have been pretty curious of late.  I tried some test a while back and liked it, but doing 400 mgs of test for 8 weeks is not going to make that big of a difference.  I think??  You need other combinations

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: May 04, 2007, 11:44:47 AM »

how much of whats on the picture is in place nowdays?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #116 on: May 04, 2007, 01:11:47 PM »
how much of whats on the picture is in place nowdays?

Most recent pic a few months ago: 200lbs, 17.25" arms and I'm guessing about 10%BF.  Obviously clean...
w

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: May 04, 2007, 01:30:42 PM »
Most recent pic a few months ago: 200lbs, 17.25" arms and I'm guessing about 10%BF.  Obviously clean...

looks great, considering you've been clean for 10 years, you've hardly lost size, and you kept your hair too ;D

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #118 on: May 04, 2007, 01:54:20 PM »
looks great, considering you've been clean for 10 years, you've hardly lost size, and you kept your hair too ;D

I go up and down in size.  I've been as light as 180 and as heavy as 215.  In that pic I went from a chunky 190 to a relatively lean 200 in about 8 weeks...
w

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: May 05, 2007, 01:17:09 PM »
I go up and down in size.  I've been as light as 180 and as heavy as 215.  In that pic I went from a chunky 190 to a relatively lean 200 in about 8 weeks...

how do you gain weight while leaning out?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: May 06, 2007, 11:55:38 AM »
Good Lord, Spin could jump on stage at any natty show and take a trophy.

After 10 yrs the trophys are a lot cooler now...those statues...I want one!!!

After 10 yrs clean, believr me thats called a natural, maybe not lifetime, but probably more of a natural than most on stage....

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: May 12, 2007, 08:25:16 PM »
Warhorse!

Be sure to keep us updated with some progress pics!!

Im much to shy..............LOL. ;D     I will in about a month.