Author Topic: have you ever met any holly wood stars in real life?  (Read 7476 times)

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
Re: have you ever met any holly wood stars in real life?
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2007, 04:00:06 AM »
But were any of them tools? surely not everyone you met was cool, or did some of them have any really weird habits etc?

Come on dish the dirt!! lol

You mention when you get back to your normal weight does that mean that you are actually getting better now?

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2007, 05:55:43 AM »
id let you take a pic with me if we ever met keith

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2007, 10:47:47 AM »
I grew up in LA.  After I won the World Championships in 86 I got an agent.  My good friend was a veteran stuntman and I had another who was an emmy award winning director.  They both helped me.  I had the look and could talk unlike other big guys.  I had a great manager too.  Because of my size and look I got invited to do allot of things wherever I went.  I spent two years traveling around the US doing appearances and signings.  Like when I was in Miami doing an appearance I got invited to play in a celebrity tennis and golf tournament in Boca Raton because one of the organizers saw me on the news.  Allot of big stars are at functions I was at and I became friends with allot of them.  I make friends very easy.  When I worked and played Leslie Nielson bodyguard he later invited me to to the set and lunch while he was working on Golden Girls, so I met all of them.  I just am lucky cause of where I grew up and how I looked and who I knew and my personality.  Simple as that.  I did nothing special and I have never said I was a big star cause I am very very very far from it.  Not even close.  But what little things I have done and the many people I have met are pretty cool.  I am sure everyone has stories like mine but just don't tell them.  When you have had the past 9 years like I have had looking back on your past is about all you can do right now.  I also seem to be very easily remembered.  It is a rarity that I meet someone who doesn't remember me.  I seem to make an impression for some reason.  Some of you think I am bragging when I tell my stories or mention someone I know.  But, that is the last thing I do.  Anyone who knows me knows this.  I don't brag about anything.  But I am proud of what I have done and accomplished so I do talk about it.  It is not to brag.  When I get back to my normal weight then you'll see some real bragging and a whole lot more stories cause that will be my biggest accomplishment ever.  Book will be included and also a possible TV movie about it.  More to come.................... ....

Very cool! Provided it's not bullshit.  ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2007, 02:30:41 PM »
Very cool! Provided it's not bullshit.  ;D

I have pics to back up everything I say most of the time.  I do not take pics like some people.  But I can always give you names who collaborate anything I say cause they were there.  I don't need to bullshit on here.  I'm not getting laid by any of you people.

But were any of them tools? surely not everyone you met was cool, or did some of them have any really weird habits etc?

Come on dish the dirt!! lol

You mention when you get back to your normal weight does that mean that you are actually getting better now?

ta ta

Not much dirt.  Most people are usually really cool to me.  Thats why if someone says something about someone else how fucked they are or whatever I generally don't care since they never did anything to me.  They could have just had a bad day or didn't like you.  I generally like them until they do something bad to me or something I don't like.  Like how everyone told me not to bring Sean Ray to my show.  I figured why not he seems cool to me.  Well I learned I should have listen to everyone.  It was a huge mistake.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2007, 05:53:43 PM »
I have pics to back up everything I say most of the time.  I do not take pics like some people.  But I can always give you names who collaborate anything I say cause they were there.  I don't need to bullshit on here.  I'm not getting laid by any of you people.

Whoa! Chill, big man. Just busting your balls. Post some of these pics. Not that I doubt you, but it would be cool to see.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2007, 07:03:42 PM »
Gary Busey
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2007, 07:44:31 PM »
Whoa! Chill, big man. Just busting your balls. Post some of these pics. Not that I doubt you, but it would be cool to see.

A few.  Go to the history board and you can read and see allot more.  I really don't like posting pics or saying names to much anymore cause some people think I am name dropping.  And when you read my posts picture me smiling cause I very rarely get pissed off at anything.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2007, 12:43:10 AM »
A few.  Go to the history board and you can read and see allot more.  I really don't like posting pics or saying names to much anymore cause some people think I am name dropping.  And when you read my posts picture me smiling cause I very rarely get pissed off at anything.
nice pics onlyme.. 8)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2007, 02:38:22 AM »
nice pics onlyme.. 8)

Hey Sushant, have you met any Bollywood stars in real life??

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2007, 03:08:56 AM »
Hey Sushant, have you met any Bollywood stars in real life??
i once almost met aishwaraya rai
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2007, 03:11:42 AM »

by 'almost' you mean you were 20cm away from her and if she could have stepped out of the TV you could have touched her??

;) ;D ;D ;D

Or do you mean your family is indian high society but you aren't invited to the parties because you're the black sheep (pardon the pun) of the family???

;) ;D ;D

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2007, 03:17:52 AM »
by 'almost' you mean you were 20cm away from her and if she could have stepped out of the TV you could have touched her??

;) ;D ;D ;D

Or do you mean your family is indian high society but you aren't invited to the parties because you're the black sheep (pardon the pun) of the family???

;) ;D ;D
hhahahaah that was funny ;D.actually my mom and dad did not take me to that party where aish came because they thought kids werent allowed there..but when they arrived to that party,there were more kids than elders.so when they came home they apologized to me for not taking me there ;D..thats the whole story my friend
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2007, 03:20:24 AM »
hhahahaah that was funny ;D.actually my mom and dad did not take me to that party where aish came because they thought kids werent allowed there..but when they arrived to that party,there were more kids than elders.so when they came home they apologized to me for not taking me there ;D..thats the whole story my friend

Shit, i'm sorry for you.

But wait, next time you will be old enough. when's maturity in india, 21??

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2007, 03:25:50 AM »
Shit, i'm sorry for you.

But wait, next time you will be old enough. when's maturity in india, 21??
have you ever met any celebrities donkey schlong?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2007, 03:34:52 AM »
have you ever met any celebrities donkey schlong?

Mmmmmmmmmm, well i met a few politicians, if you call them celebs. For example the german Bundestagspraesident Norbert Lammert.

I met quite some martial artists when i was doing Karate back in the days. Andre Hug is the most famous i think.

Then i met some japanese actors when i was in Tokyo, they were in the same restaurant.

Hollywood celebrities, if you could call it that, i met Jean-Claude Van Damme when i was doing Karate.
Other than that, some unknown german actors.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2007, 05:23:56 AM »

Very cool. Thanks, Keith.  8)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2007, 05:29:29 AM »

Good thing you never met her. You would have shit in your pants.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2007, 05:39:35 AM »
hahahhahaa ;D..have you met any celebrity dickpussy?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2007, 06:59:08 AM »
yeah, i banged demi moore twice, shhhh, it was when she was married to bruce so keep it quiet.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2007, 08:45:00 PM »

If you think Aishwarya Rai is beautiful on the screen, ...you ain't seen nothing!
The woman is stunningly, breathtakingly, beautiful in real life. It would take your breath away.  :o
Most guys would poop in their pants, ...she is that stunning. And she's very nice too. Loves to laugh.  :)
w

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2007, 07:47:45 AM »
If you think Aishwarya Rai is beautiful on the screen, ...you ain't seen nothing!
The woman is stunningly, breathtakingly, beautiful in real life. It would take your breath away.  :o
Most guys would poop in their pants, ...she is that stunning. And she's very nice too. Loves to laugh.  :)

She = one of the few good looking girls from India.

Funny how she's not hit it real big in Hollywood yet.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2007, 11:13:38 AM »
She = one of the few good looking girls from India.

Funny how she's not hit it real big in Hollywood yet.

Given the current state of world affairs, the US market doesn't seem ready to embrace someone from THAT part of the world. It's only a matter of time though. With the right project, she'll do exceptionally well.
w

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2007, 11:14:35 AM »
I've met a lot of music business celebs in the time I did security work.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2007, 09:48:41 PM »
I met

;D
S