Author Topic: have you ever met any holly wood stars in real life?  (Read 7475 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
have you ever met any holly wood stars in real life?
« on: April 28, 2007, 01:50:40 PM »
anybody?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: have you ever met any holly wood stars in real life?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 02:27:40 PM »
tonnes.
w

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 03:19:17 PM »
tonnes.

You once wrote that Sharon Stone could piss of anybody just by being herself.  ;D
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 05:25:44 PM »
Michael Jackson, Kid Rock, Eminem, Chris Tucker, Pam Anderson, Stacy Keibler, Hulk Hogan, can't think of any more, but I am old so I am sure there are a few I forgot. Edit: Ice-T and Coco as well.
E

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2007, 05:29:34 PM »
i worked in the muchmusic building so i would see them all the time

if anyone rememebrs rick the temp heres a story for you ... back in the day i was like 210 and jacked, he was about 120 soaking wet ... as i was leaving the building one day he was coming in and (as is the courtesy) i held the door for him so he wouldnt have to fish for his security pass ... he scurried over and said thanks and just as he was walkign through i threw my arm in front of him and stuck my beak in his face and said in my meanest voice "do you work here?" and i sweat to god the fucker shit himself

after about 5 seconds of him studderign i said "just playing bro" and left

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2007, 07:29:40 PM »
No

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2007, 08:43:07 PM »
i worked in the muchmusic building so i would see them all the time

if anyone rememebrs rick the temp heres a story for you ... back in the day i was like 210 and jacked, he was about 120 soaking wet ... as i was leaving the building one day he was coming in and (as is the courtesy) i held the door for him so he wouldnt have to fish for his security pass ... he scurried over and said thanks and just as he was walkign through i threw my arm in front of him and stuck my beak in his face and said in my meanest voice "do you work here?" and i sweat to god the fucker shit himself

after about 5 seconds of him studderign i said "just playing bro" and left

Jimmy, that might seem impressive if people weren't aware of the fact that I think my 4 yr. old neice could make him wet his pants if she looked at him the wrong way.  ;D

Do you remember Scott "Starson", ...the space cadet who was obsessed with Ann R and her father?  :o
w

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2007, 08:46:20 PM »
Yes, almost every "star" in my neighborhood..........on e idiot (stalker) tried running my across the street neighbor down with her car last Sunday!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2007, 10:15:27 PM »
I've met a lot of sports guys but not stars. They generally shun Philadelphia, I met that silent dude from Penn & Teller.
$

Boromir66

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2007, 10:51:45 PM »
Gene Simmons was pretty cool to the kids and I.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2007, 12:45:25 AM »
I was surprised at what a down-to-earth normal guy he was. Almost didn't recognize him without the makeup, ...but when he started kissing Shannon, I figured it out. I can sometimes be a little slow.  :P
w

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2007, 12:51:57 AM »
Jimmy, that might seem impressive if people weren't aware of the fact that I think my 4 yr. old neice could make him wet his pants if she looked at him the wrong way.  ;D

Do you remember Scott "Starson", ...the space cadet who was obsessed with Ann R and her father?  :o

its funny, not impressive ya stupid c unt

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2007, 07:44:16 AM »
I've met my share of celebrities, and the nicest/coolest one I've met was Sylvester "I have prescription for HGH" Stallone.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2007, 10:29:40 AM »
I've met my share of celebrities, and the nicest/coolest one I've met was Sylvester "I have prescription for HGH" Stallone.

He is cool when has to be.  I've been with him when I've wanted to kick his ass

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2007, 01:25:11 PM »
I've been with him when I've wanted to kick his ass

Maybe he just didn't take a liking to you.  ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2007, 01:38:08 PM »
Maybe he just didn't take a liking to you.  ;D

It wasn't me he was like this too.  he was fine with me.  This particular time was with a 10 or so year old girl.  I am sure he is a great guy and i have been with him when he is but of all the times I have been around him this particular instance stands out more than any.  Same with Arnold.  He too had a instance that will stand out in my head more than any.  I know you can't be nice all the time but to be this way in public and to children is uncalled for and shows how you really are.  Even Chuck has had his times but at least it was between just me and him and not out in public or where others can hear or see.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2007, 02:07:41 PM »
Who was the biggest girl you ever met Keith, that was a celeb? and why?

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2007, 03:07:10 PM »
Ken Dodd. He's bigger than Hollywood

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2007, 09:12:13 PM »
It wasn't me he was like this too.  he was fine with me.  This particular time was with a 10 or so year old girl.  I am sure he is a great guy and i have been with him when he is but of all the times I have been around him this particular instance stands out more than any.  Same with Arnold.  He too had a instance that will stand out in my head more than any.  I know you can't be nice all the time but to be this way in public and to children is uncalled for and shows how you really are.  Even Chuck has had his times but at least it was between just me and him and not out in public or where others can hear or see.

Keith, what exactly are you, or were you, to drop big names and shit?  ???

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2007, 10:17:18 PM »
anybody?

saw john stamos in a bar in OC maryland bar once..he ws sitting having a beer..so ws i

purple moose on the boardwalk..

saw him...ws surprised..i nodded at him..he nodded back..didn't wanna bother the man..

thats all..
carpe` vaginum!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2007, 10:43:10 PM »
saw john stamos in a bar in OC maryland bar once..he ws sitting having a beer..so ws i

saw him...ws surprised..i nodded at him..he nodded back..didn't wanna bother the man..

thats all..

I've met him a bunch of times, I used to work at a bar in Huntington Beach and his band used to play there on the weekend, nice guy!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2007, 11:16:33 PM »
Michael Jackson, Kid Rock, Eminem, Chris Tucker, Pam Anderson, Stacy Keibler, Hulk Hogan, can't think of any more, but I am old so I am sure there are a few I forgot.

haha, have you been waiter at an opening of a baywatch movie??

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2007, 12:33:41 AM »

thats all..

He's a really down-to-earth guy. I was working with him right after he married Rebecca, and we were standing around talking, and I said "Oh BTW Congratulations"... and he was like "Thanks... for what? ???" And I said "Dah! Your WEDDING!" He turned bright red.  ;D
w

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2007, 03:16:24 AM »
Keith, what exactly are you, or were you, to drop big names and shit?  ???

I grew up in LA.  After I won the World Championships in 86 I got an agent.  My good friend was a veteran stuntman and I had another who was an emmy award winning director.  They both helped me.  I had the look and could talk unlike other big guys.  I had a great manager too.  Because of my size and look I got invited to do allot of things wherever I went.  I spent two years traveling around the US doing appearances and signings.  Like when I was in Miami doing an appearance I got invited to play in a celebrity tennis and golf tournament in Boca Raton because one of the organizers saw me on the news.  Allot of big stars are at functions I was at and I became friends with allot of them.  I make friends very easy.  When I worked and played Leslie Nielson bodyguard he later invited me to to the set and lunch while he was working on Golden Girls, so I met all of them.  I just am lucky cause of where I grew up and how I looked and who I knew and my personality.  Simple as that.  I did nothing special and I have never said I was a big star cause I am very very very far from it.  Not even close.  But what little things I have done and the many people I have met are pretty cool.  I am sure everyone has stories like mine but just don't tell them.  When you have had the past 9 years like I have had looking back on your past is about all you can do right now.  I also seem to be very easily remembered.  It is a rarity that I meet someone who doesn't remember me.  I seem to make an impression for some reason.  Some of you think I am bragging when I tell my stories or mention someone I know.  But, that is the last thing I do.  Anyone who knows me knows this.  I don't brag about anything.  But I am proud of what I have done and accomplished so I do talk about it.  It is not to brag.  When I get back to my normal weight then you'll see some real bragging and a whole lot more stories cause that will be my biggest accomplishment ever.  Book will be included and also a possible TV movie about it.  More to come.................... ....

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2007, 03:34:20 AM »
By the way ALL of the people I mention I've worked with at one time or another, not just saw at the mall or in a restaurant.  I do not ask for autographs ever except from Muhammed Ali and Jake LaMotta and only after they asked me for mine.  Other than those two I have never had got an autograph.  I usually do not ask to take a pic with others.  I have with a few but most of them a photographer asks or someone else.  Many of the pics I have are from others and they send me a copy.  I have never taken any with my own camera except a few.  You have to understand what I looked like.  I was not a bodybuilder but I was big, muscular and strong.  People seemed to like that.  I was not fat.  So I stuck out like a sore thumb in most cases.  And these stars or whatever seem to like that.  I just so happen to draw attention.  Hey when you can get Muhammed Ali to ask you for your autograph something must be going good.

Some of the biggest names I have ever met; Ali, LaMotta, Sugar Ray Leonard, Thomas Hearns, Reggie Jackson, Steve Carlton, Bjorn Borg, Vitas Geralitis, Vijay,  Rod Laver, OJ, Dr. J, Rick Barry, John Havlecheck(?) (played basketball on the same team with all 3..unreal), Arnold, Louie, (many other BB's), Kaz, Deacon Jones, all the Raiders and other players, many other Baseball players, Wilt Chamberlin, Leslie Nielson, Stallone, Norris, VanDamme, and a bunch of others.  Ali is the most special of them all.  It has been alot of years since seeing any of these people, but I bet if you mention my name to them most of them would remember and if not if you say the "big armwrestler" then I bet everyone of them would remember.  Okay enough bragging.