Author Topic: NPC JR USA Prejudging photos / Winnners / Results  (Read 6321 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: NPC JR USA Prejudging photos / Winnners / Results
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2007, 05:53:14 PM »
Palumbo trains him

awesome physique, from the pics he should have won the overall
look at the legs on that fuccker. :o :o

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2007, 06:02:04 PM »
DZULBOY,
DON'T BE MAD, GRIFF WOULD HAVE BEAT YOU ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!

get off you boys cock    like i said congrats to griffin   

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2007, 06:44:57 PM »
It's only one pic, but the guy third from the left should be the winner.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
Re: NPC JR USA Prejudging photos / Winnners
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2007, 06:55:49 PM »
wow that guy won? looks kind of lanky, great arms but the torso looks long and lanky and the legs look kinda small, looks like a tall dude.

I can verify that Mike Horn is an awsome poser live and that he is much larger than the pics make him look...His back can hit a lights out pose and destroy most competators too....He is around 5'11" 5'10" if I recall correctly....
You Can't Do It!!!

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2007, 06:56:55 PM »
It's only one pic, but the guy third from the left should be the winner.

any of the guys but the batam and the super, could have taken overall

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2007, 04:44:09 AM »

Easy there slim.  You quote earlier made it sound like you thought you could have beat him this weekend.  I don't think so, so get off your own cock.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2007, 06:39:03 AM »
smaller wght class winners look  at least in that overall pic more complete.but the big boy's alway's win the overall :-\

Yes there were some VERY impressive physiques in the lighter classes , no question about that. However, when big Mike walked on stage for the overall, he just had a LOT MORE ripped hard muscle on his body and has outstanding legs. Seeing it live from the 3rd row, Mike was the obvious , clear winner of the overall. I feel he will have a good shot at the masters nationals and a pro card this summer.

I know what you mean about other quality physiques however. For example, I really liked the pverall shape , look and physique of a girl that placed 4yh in the Lt wt woman. I understand why she got 4th, as she was less massive than the others ahead of her. In my opinion,  that is the great thing about going to a national show, you get to see a good number of lighter but still very impressive physiques at a variety of wts.the guy that got 3rd Middle wt was ripped and had unreal cuts, and I enjoyed seeing him pose, but felt his 3rd place was fair. In the end there can only be one absolue best of the best and in modern bodybuilding, hard, ripped size rules the day.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2007, 08:30:15 AM »
congrats to griffin   so mad at myself right now
Chris, That's a pretty lame comment to make. If you want to give him sincere congrats, so be it but don't post some weak comment about you being mad at yourself which clearly implies you would have beat him.
Elevate Your Image.™

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2007, 10:03:32 AM »

Robi Says:

Stop fucking crying.  You had your chance to do the show.  That kid probably would have beat you any day.  If you were so confident you should have showed up in the first place instead of backing out because you felt you werent ready. 

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2007, 10:16:17 AM »
Robi Says:

Stop fucking crying.  You had your chance to do the show.  That kid probably would have beat you any day.  If you were so confident you should have showed up in the first place instead of backing out because you felt you werent ready. 

I hve no idea who these guys are , but, I agree 100% with the idea that if you don't compete , don't go saying great you would have/could of/ should of done, etc

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2007, 04:04:29 PM »
i was gonna compete heavy weight for the record not light heavy i never woulda gonna against griffin   
and as a heavy weight i wasn't ready, so would i have been beaten.... probably

Stavios

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2007, 04:19:57 PM »
No offence Dzulboy, you obviously have an awesome physique

but seriously, comments like that should be kept in your head !

it's ok if you think you would have beat the guy but just leave it there and compete next time if you think you look better. comments like that are kamaliesque

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2007, 01:57:25 AM »
i was gonna compete heavy weight for the record not light heavy i never woulda gonna against griffin   
and as a heavy weight i wasn't ready, so would i have been beaten.... probably

I've seen your pics, you're 2 years away from being a competitive heavy so you would have been beaten, and not just "probably" you arrogant prick.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2007, 10:54:09 AM »
No offence Dzulboy, you obviously have an awesome physique

but seriously, comments like that should be kept in your head !

it's ok if you think you would have beat the guy but just leave it there and compete next time if you think you look better. comments like that are kamaliesque

This pretty much sums up how I feel on this "issue". I was in aprox 30 shows from 1978- 94 and know from experience that NOTHING is a given in bodybuilding. The modern sport is tough and the comp pretty deep in most national level shows. I have seen plenty of "potential greats" fall aprt during the precontest phase and never put an outsanding physique on stage. Big bodybuilding contests provide a level of competition  that is incredible. The path to the contest stage is brutal and filled with many detours and potholes.
I can't even fathom how the figure babes must feel being on stage at show with as many good figure girls as the Jr USA just had. I am a current active NPC judge and was very impressed with the quality and depth of quality physiques in the figire div at the recent Jr USA. There were over 100 girls in the 5 ht classes and only 2 turn pro.
The differences between the winners and those that place behind them in the top 5 is pretty small. EVERY girl on stage was in better shape (physique wise) than 99% of most woman in society. Being in that kind of shape is , in my opinion a major personal victory. The contest RESULT is all about trying to be the best of the best.
Howard