Author Topic: these guys are pitiful  (Read 1415 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
these guys are pitiful
« on: April 28, 2007, 09:04:24 PM »
ah yeah Im a voodo child

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: My true and honest reasons for taking roids
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 09:06:10 PM »
I have enough balls to come out and say it--

1) I like being muscular and above average

2) I have always been the type to take short cuts

3) I feel inferior if I am skinny

4) I love what it does to my sex drive

5) I am a risk taker

6) I feel tougher and more confident

7) I can get roids for dirt cheap

8) I do take roids because I like beingbigger than most guys

Maybe I have a bit of an inferiority complex, but hell, I bet  these are the same reasons guys that are natural lift weights....Im jus more of a risk taker, I bet squadfather doesnt take gear for moral reasons  ::)

OK  Thanks??? 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 09:07:20 PM »
seriously, what are some of your stats?

height...
weight...
arms.....
chest....
legs...

you make it sound like you're huge, so without a pic ::) this would give us an idea of what good all that dope has done you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 09:07:38 PM »
Or the obvious............you're skinny, weak and insecure :D!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2007, 09:09:04 PM »
seriously, what are some of your stats?

height...
weight...
arms.....
chest....
legs...

you make it sound like you're huge, so without a pic ::) this would give us an idea of what good all that dope has done you.

I think after making a thread like this, no way you can ever post your pic

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2007, 09:13:58 PM »
I think after making a thread like this, no way you can ever post your pic

these guys are idiots, they thrive on trying to invalidate others sucess and one of their tools is asking for a pic...now how stupid would I be? I have tatoos that are more identifying than DNA, why the helll would I risk my freedom to post a pic so squadfather and his clonnies can jack off to it,,,pluc I ma not all that impressive anytway

I am 5'11 and 230 pounds, and these asshole think that is so amazing that they need a poic to prove it, like its unbelievable or something.... 5'11 and 230 is pitiful in the real world of bodybuilding...these trailor park cowboys act like its unbelievable....lol  ::)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2007, 09:16:39 PM »

these guys are idiots, they thrive on trying to invalidate others sucess and one of their tools is asking for a pic...now how stupid would I be? I have tatoos that are more identifying than DNA, why the helll would I risk my freedom to post a pic so squadfather and his clonnies can jack off to it,,,pluc I ma not all that impressive anytway

I am 5'11 and 230 pounds, and these asshole think that is so amazing that they need a poic to prove it, like its unbelievable or something.... 5'11 and 230 is pitiful in the real world of bodybuilding...these trailor park cowboys act like its unbelievable....lol  ::)

LOL
#

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2007, 09:18:01 PM »

I'm sure you look good man.  5'11 230 is great.  I am 6'0 and 11 pounds less than you.  Don't worry about it, you are doing a good amount of juice though.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2007, 09:20:13 PM »

hey mr blowsjohninthebackofavan I asked for stats instead of a pic

some dimensions to give us an idea of your massive physique ::)

instead you run your cum filled pie hole about trailer park cowboys(some fantasy you got)

you're full of shit and cock and cum and dildos and lube and broomsticks and rubber fists and

liar.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2007, 09:20:29 PM »
I'm sure you look good man.  5'11 230 is great.  I am 6'0 and 11 pounds less than you.  Don't worry about it, you are doing a good amount of juice though.

no, I look grat IMO... but my point was that hese guys think those stats are so amazing that they need a pic for prooof, that gives you a gauge of their stats....lol
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2007, 09:23:26 PM »

instead you run your cum filled pie hole about trailer park cowboys(some fantasy you got)

you're full of shit and cock and cum and dildos and lube and broomsticks and rubber fists and

damn, will you be able to sleep tonight young fellow? it appears as though I have made it far into your head....lol

liar.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2007, 09:31:03 PM »

liar.

Looks who's talking, where's your pix? I think you're the only guy @ getbig who is afraid to post "one picture" guy

::)
#

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2007, 09:33:44 PM »

damn, will you be able to sleep tonight young fellow? it appears as though I have made it far into your head....lol

liar.

liar.
ah yeah Im a voodo child