Author Topic: Lee... update from a kid in VA.  (Read 1524 times)

ChrisGlass

• Getbig II
Lee... update from a kid in VA.
« on: April 29, 2007, 08:35:16 AM »
Lee,  You've met thousands of people in the last 5 years but...  I was sponsored by PROLAB 4 years ago, when you were with Twinlab.  You worked a booth at the Bodyrock in VA.  Anyway, today I'm with MHP training injury- free and having a great time with a personal training practice, and I'm still married...  You said you'd give it 5 years, next month is the 5th anniversary.  Thanks for doing things your way, and giving me a real perspective on the sport.  You were actually more helpful in one weekend of hangin' out at your booth than all the 'mentorship' Box Long offered me in the shows we did together.  You're funny as hell is hot.  I just watched the BFTO '05 with your segment... Hilarious!  A bit of postitive when you're being hated by almost every self- righteous...  Okay this is getting Hallmark wierd.  Thanks.
Chris Glass ;)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: Lee... update from a kid in VA.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 11:55:21 AM »
Lee,  You've met thousands of people in the last 5 years but...  I was sponsored by PROLAB 4 years ago, when you were with Twinlab.  You worked a booth at the Bodyrock in VA.  Anyway, today I'm with MHP training injury- free and having a great time with a personal training practice, and I'm still married...  You said you'd give it 5 years, next month is the 5th anniversary.  Thanks for doing things your way, and giving me a real perspective on the sport.  You were actually more helpful in one weekend of hangin' out at your booth than all the 'mentorship' Box Long offered me in the shows we did together.  You're funny as hell is hot.  I just watched the BFTO '05 with your segment... Hilarious!  A bit of postitive when you're being hated by almost every self- righteous...  Okay this is getting Hallmark wierd.  Thanks.
Chris Glass ;)
YOUR WELCOME.....STAY IN TOUCH..

LEE