Author Topic: The US Marine Corps Silent Drill Team  (Read 17956 times)

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: The US Marine Corps Silent Drill Team
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2007, 04:35:48 AM »

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2007, 04:39:29 AM »

I

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2007, 04:46:44 AM »

Your a retard, name one time the U.S. has lost a war........ Not pulled out of one but was defeated and actually lost something.

so pulling out isnt losing? thats interesting. if i attack you and cant beat you down and have to run away with the tail between my legs, thats not losing?  ::)
Z

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2007, 04:52:08 AM »
erm, i'm french, but i dont support my government nor do i support the deliquessence of my country and europe as a whole...i'm pro american, pro israelian, and deeply anti arab and muslim, and i'm the first to laugh at the joke my country has become.

Sorry, but we agree on something here mike.

well im anti israelian anti french :)  and french people cant fight a war  germany owned youre country couple times poor french
TEAM WOLF

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2007, 04:59:06 AM »
so pulling out isnt losing? thats interesting. if i attack you and cant beat you down and have to run away with the tail between my legs, thats not losing?  ::)

Are you refering to Vietnam, cause if you are you obivouly have never read or studied anything about that war. The French though did lose in Vietnam cause they had control over it and lost it, then the U.S. came in and kicked major ass till we realized there was no way to win anytime soon without having to kill some Russians which put lots of limits on what we were willing to do cause it wasn't worth having a Nuclear War.
I

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2007, 05:01:52 AM »
I live in the U.S.  And I love this country, but I cant remember in U.S. History when we actually won a war.  Is winning a war even possible in this day and age?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2007, 05:05:18 AM »
I live in the U.S.  And I love this country, but I cant remember in U.S. History when we actually won a war.  Is winning a war even possible in this day and age?

And your the reason why people around the world view us as morons and not in touch with world events. Go off yourself please, you would be doing your country a favor.
I

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2007, 05:06:31 AM »
You got whupped in VIETNAM!!!!!!!

Despite having napalm, tanks, and planes you got whupped by a few peasants armed with pitchforks! Ha ha ha, i love it!

[nowdays the French are complete wimps, but if it wasn't for those 'cheese eating surrender monkeys' America would still be a British colony. Ha ha ha!]

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2007, 05:09:50 AM »
mikethemachine is an obvious idiot. he's 20 year old with bitchtits.what do you expect. guy has been filled lies and bullshit all his life.
go back to play counterstrike or something you moron
Z

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2007, 05:13:59 AM »
He's probably cradling the stars and stripes in his sweaty palms, blubbering to his mom about those nasty euros.

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2007, 05:15:30 AM »
He's probably cradling the stars and stripes in his sweaty palms, blubbering to his mom about those nasty euros.

Europeans are nasty.  :-X

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2007, 05:17:26 AM »
"The war claimed 58,000 U.S. combat dead and the lives of between 2 and 5.7 million Vietnamese" Either way it's very obvious niether UK Gold or Bluto know much about the war.
I

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2007, 05:19:09 AM »

Yeah I am crying because I live in the most powerful country in the world :'( ::)
I

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2007, 05:23:27 AM »
America won against germany and japan, but they lost in vietnam, and are losing in iraq and afghanistan because sandmonkeys DONT DESERVE NOR WANT freedom. They prefer to fuck goats and treat woemn like crap, blow themselves and blame the whites for their mediocrity.

Really I thought Saddam was dead and their dictatorship was over, also I wasn't aware the Taliban was still in control of Afghanistan ::) There is a big dif between losing a war and not being sucessful at hepling another country restructure it's government after outting the former one.
I

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2007, 05:29:11 AM »
America won against germany and japan, but they lost in vietnam, and are losing in iraq and afghanistan because sandmonkeys DONT DESERVE NOR WANT freedom. They prefer to fuck goats and treat woemn like crap, blow themselves and blame the whites for their mediocrity.

America won because they got help from so many country's it wasnt 1 vs 1  it was more lik 30 vs 1 lol
TEAM WOLF

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2007, 05:38:06 AM »
the problem wasnt saddam, it is the arabs, muslims or not, and now thanks to america , we know it.

You cant do shit with these people.

Well yeah but we did overthrow and defeat the Iraqi Military, we can't help it if they want to keep fighting amongst theirselves. But don't forget they aren't all that way it's just they are the only kind of people you ever hear about.
I

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2007, 05:38:38 AM »

Yeah I am crying because I live in the most powerful country in the world :'( ::)

yet not powerful enough to do anything about your bitchtits  :D
Z

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2007, 05:41:43 AM »
yet not powerful enough to do anything about your bitchtits  :D

Still waiting for your pics tubby ;D
I

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2007, 05:42:53 AM »

Still waiting for your pics tubby ;D

it was posted earlier in this thread
Z

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2007, 05:44:44 AM »
You mean this one???

I

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2007, 05:52:07 AM »
The United States hasn't been to war since World War II, so, no they haven't ever actually lost a war. The Czech Republic's history doesn't leave Bluto much room for shit talk, they don't even have a navy.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2007, 05:54:42 AM »
America rules you fucking savages
$

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2007, 06:21:39 AM »
Having served at 8th and I in DC, The Marine Corp Silent Drill Platoon is above reproach in putting on a show. Military History aside (you can't club the Military for losing when they have not lost and are at the mercy of politicans who decide when and where a war is over). The amount of hours and discipline and practice that goes into a Friday night parade is amazing. For someone who asked what you take from the experience, well depends on where you value pride and self sacrifice and learning attention to detail and the drive to excell where other call things quits. I spent time in the infantry and in a sniper platoon and have extensive training in war fighting skills that do not trasfer to a corporate world, but the traits I learned have served me well and would serve many well as so many heads of corporations and leaders come from a military background and have learned and earned what you can't buy in college.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2007, 06:31:43 AM »
Having served at 8th and I in DC, The Marine Corp Silent Drill Platoon is above reproach in putting on a show. Military History aside (you can't club the Military for losing when they have not lost and are at the mercy of politicans who decide when and where a war is over). The amount of hours and discipline and practice that goes into a Friday night parade is amazing. For someone who asked what you take from the experience, well depends on where you value pride and self sacrifice and learning attention to detail and the drive to excell where other call things quits. I spent time in the infantry and in a sniper platoon and have extensive training in war fighting skills that do not trasfer to a corporate world, but the traits I learned have served me well and would serve many well as so many heads of corporations and leaders come from a military background and have learned and earned what you can't buy in college.

I totally agree, just going through a marine based Juvenile Bootcamp taught me things I could never learn in any school or everyday life. I would do it again if I had a choice cause it was a life changing experience, my camp commander was a 20+ year vet of the Marines and was on active duty his whole career. He reminded me of a real life G.I. Joe with the deep booming voice and the look of a true warrior. He didn't comand respect you just gave it to him, he is def the most badass guy I have ever met in my life yet no one was afraid of him cause we all had complete trust in that everything he did was for our own good and that he was always looking out for us. I have no doubt he could set any goal and complete it with his level of dedication and determination.
I