Author Topic: The US Marine Corps Silent Drill Team  (Read 18134 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: The US Marine Corps Silent Drill Team
« Reply #125 on: May 01, 2007, 07:14:30 AM »
hahahahaah, go watch some more John Wayne movies you delusional meathead penis puffer.
Yea this bothers me coming from you.. ::)

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #126 on: May 01, 2007, 07:16:24 AM »
Again I hate to point out that the marines and army did not attack Iraq...The united states goverment made that choice. I will be the first to say fuck the goverment, But to blame the people that put there ass on the line so you can have that opinion it just freaking stupid. Nice to know though that your lining up behind UK that will make him sleep better.
But the forces do WHAT THE GOVERMENT TELL THEM TO DO! When you join up you know you are be going to be sent to a shithole like Iraq - so why sign up? Is it the fancy uniforms? The communal showers?
hahahaha, exactly, the US's "army" these days is a joke, a bunch of 18-19 year old kids who have been playing Xbox and eating potato chips all their life are now expected to go fight a "war" 12,000 miles away and we wonder why were getting our asses kicked over there, in all honesty i laugh when i hear about more soldiers getting wiped out over there it's funny to me.
At the start of the Iraq war an English female soldier was disallowed from going by her mother  - because it might be dangerous. That tells you everything you need to know about the forces today - and why the mad muslims are kicking our ass.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: May 01, 2007, 07:17:45 AM »
But the forces do WHAT THE GOVERMENT TELL THEM TO DO! When you join up you know you are be going to be sent to a shithole like Iraq - so why sign up? Is it the fancy uniforms? The communal showers?At the start of the Iraq war an English female soldier was disallowed from going by her mother  - because it might be dangerous. That tells you everything you need to know about the forces today - and why the mad muslims are kicking our ass.
exactly, those muslims are just tougher than our "soldiers" plain and simple.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #128 on: May 01, 2007, 07:19:18 AM »
But the forces do WHAT THE GOVERMENT TELL THEM TO DO! When you join up you know you are be going to be sent to a shithole like Iraq - so why sign up? Is it the fancy uniforms? The communal showers?At the start of the Iraq war an English female soldier was disallowed from going by her mother  - because it might be dangerous. That tells you everything you need to know about the forces today - and why the mad muslims are kicking our ass.
Really its a moot point, you have yours I have mine we will never see eye to eye and I have explained here before but sadly it's a waste of time, yours and mine.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: May 01, 2007, 07:20:07 AM »
But 'our boys' can march in line and twirl batons!

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #130 on: May 01, 2007, 07:20:33 AM »
Yea this bothers me coming from you.. ::)
Yea his greatest achievement was getting his dad to stop spooning his ass..
OUR GOVERMENT DOESNT GIVE ME GREAT HOPE SO I CAN UNDERSTAND PEOPLE GETTING UPSET,BUT WITHOUT THE SERVICES MEN PAST AND PRESENT WHERE WOULD WE BE AS A COUNTRY...ITS FUNNY THER ARE PEOPLE WHO HATE COPS BUT AS SOON AS THERE LIVES ARE PUT IN PERIL OR THERE FAMILYS WERE DO THEY RUN TO THE POLICE...DONT BLAME THE MEN IN GREEN WE DO WHAT IS ASKED OF US ITS THE MEN BEHIND THE CURTIAN I BLAME.....
p

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #131 on: May 01, 2007, 07:20:39 AM »
exactly, those muslims are just tougher than our "soldiers" plain and simple.
Hell there tougher then all white males, I would really be upset if I were you.  ::)

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #132 on: May 01, 2007, 07:21:30 AM »

There are even guys who can play bagpipes, pretty important skill in downtown Baghdad   :o

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #133 on: May 01, 2007, 07:22:07 AM »
Just checking you still have palace guards who stand still and "protect" the queen there right? Just checking if its all soliders or just the US ones.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #134 on: May 01, 2007, 07:23:06 AM »

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: May 01, 2007, 07:24:57 AM »
Just checking you still have palace guards who stand still and "protect" the queen there right? Just checking if its all soliders or just the US ones.
Its all soldiers! Did you see the disgusting British marines that were cpatured by the Iranians? They climed they were abused - because their IPODs were taken away!!! Seriously, i'm not making that up!

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: May 01, 2007, 07:26:19 AM »
Whats funny is we can see both sides of the argument because weve been their myself and AS you are closed minded because you see from the outside..After you have walked in our boots then maybe you can fully understand..The greatest idiot will always point out faults with never seeing the entire picture..

And just so you understand people dont sign up with the notion of going to war,it can happen but ask anyone in the service and they will tell you its the last thing they want but its part of the job...no cop wants to be shot at by a crack head but its part of his job..
p

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: May 01, 2007, 07:30:13 AM »
Whats funny is we can see both sides of the argument because weve been their myself and AS you are closed minded because you see from the outside..After you have walked in our boots then maybe you can fully understand..The greatest idiot will always point out faults with never seeing the entire picture..

And just so you understand people dont sign up with the notion of going to war,it can happen but ask anyone in the service and they will tell you its the last thing they want but its part of the job...no cop wants to be shot at by a crack head but its part of his job..
Armies are for fighting wars. They are not extended life coaching courses! They are for fighting wars! Someone should really tell that to all the trash before they sign up.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #138 on: May 01, 2007, 07:32:10 AM »
Its all soldiers! Did you see the disgusting British marines that were cpatured by the Iranians? They climed they were abused - because their IPODs were taken away!!! Seriously, i'm not making that up!
Hate to beat a dead horse but soliders only act in accordance to the people who are in charge of them. If the goverment(s) cracked down on all soliders that crossed the line (abu grabu(sp)) or when innocent civilians are gunned down or animals then there would be less. I understand sometime in war it gets crazy and people get killed by accident, but covering it up and making up stories (tillman) is the real problem.I am the first to say our goverment is a corrupt pile of shit and we do not need to be in Iraq or Iran or any of those third world countries. Let them fight there own battles and civil wars and work to protect our own borders and the problems we have at home.

The problem is compounded when you have our or your military acting as a police force. The "enemy" uses the civilian population and puts there own people in harms way and we expect our soliders who are trained to attack and kill to sort out the civil war mess thats going on.Freaking stupid.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #139 on: May 01, 2007, 07:35:22 AM »
Armies are for fighting wars. They are not extended life coaching courses! They are for fighting wars! Someone should really tell that to all the trash before they sign up.

Do you really think in todays tech age people do not know what (to some extent) its going to be like? Its not a draft it's all volunteer.People are there by choice, the unemployment rates is sub 5% right now nobody is forcing anybody to join up and anybody that does not want to go has a choice. Poor or rich or stupid or smart they are there by choice.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: May 01, 2007, 07:38:36 AM »
so only trash signs up for the service man you are really stupid i went into the marines im from an upper class home,my father and his father before him went into the marines.I was given money for school bought my 1st home when i came out all from my GI bill i knew there was a chance i could go to war but so be it.
 There is trash all around us uk do some sign up of course and allot of them turn there lives around...Hate to burst your bubble you live in but most are weeded out before they make it through boot camp..  
p

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: May 01, 2007, 07:40:02 AM »
stop ripping on the Marines UK, Dan18 met his first boyfriend there.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: May 01, 2007, 07:41:29 AM »
Do you really think in todays tech age people do not know what (to some extent) its going to be like? Its not a draft it's all volunteer.People are there by choice, the unemployment rates is sub 5% right now nobody is forcing anybody to join up and anybody that does not want to go has a choice. Poor or rich or stupid or smart they are there by choice.
Which is why i have no sympathy when they're blown up in roadside bombs.
so only trash signs up for the service man you are really stupid i went into the marines im from an upper class home,my father and his father before him went into the marines.I was given money for school bought my 1st home when i came out all from my GI bill i knew there was a chance i could go to war but so be it.
 There is trash all around us uk do some sign up of course and allot of them turn there lives around...Hate to burst your bubble you live in but most are weeded out before they make it through boot camp..  
Most. Its the ones that remain that end up killing allies.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #143 on: May 01, 2007, 07:43:57 AM »

1] Trash is recruited from the gutter.

2] Trash is sent to a war.

3] Trash doesn't understand who the enemy is.

4] Trash kills allies.

5] Trash sexually abuses some prisoners in Abu Graib.

5] Trash is injured whilst attacking civilians.

6] Trash is sent to a military hospital

7] Trash loses legs.

8] Trash has a nervous breakdown.

9] Trash is sent back to America.

10] Trash goes on Oprah.

11] Trash becomes an a drug addict.

12] Trash ends up back in the gutter.

This coming from one of Blair's boys.  How do you think your country would stand alone without our support?

That's what I thought.  And the last time you guys tried to fight us, we won, so get over it.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #144 on: May 01, 2007, 07:47:49 AM »
Which is why i have no sympathy when they're blown up in roadside bombs.Most. Its the ones that remain that end up killing allies.

It's good you can feel compassion for the suffering of another human being. Yea I found myself laughing like a kid when the bombs went off in the subway there in london, fuckers got what they deserved for oppressing people in there colonys... ::)

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: May 01, 2007, 07:49:55 AM »
A final point, because i really have to get back to work:

The nickname given to American marines by British marines is 'Elmer J Chickenshit'. Ha ha ha, wonder why ;D :-\ :'(
This coming from one of Blair's boys.  How do you think your country would stand alone without our support?

That's what I thought.  And the last time you guys tried to fight us, we won, so get over it.
Ummm, you don't support us at all. We are suppoting you in your ridiculous war on terror. Most of our trade is with Europe - we actually don't need america at all. But, i like american people [some of them], and luckily i don't judge a nation by its goverment and armed forces. I've always wanted to go to LA, NY, Miami and Hawaii. Hope i can afford to go there before its all a part of Mexico.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #146 on: May 01, 2007, 08:00:31 AM »

The nickname given to American marines by British marines is 'Elmer J Chickenshit'. Ha ha ha, wonder why ;D :-\ :'(Ummm, you don't support us at all. We are suppoting you in your ridiculous war on terror. Most of our trade is with Europe - we actually don't need america at all. But, i like american people [some of them], and luckily i don't judge a nation by its goverment and armed forces. I've always wanted to go to LA, NY, Miami and Hawaii. Hope i can afford to go there before its all a part of Mexico.

Yea big day in the office I am sure, lots of real tuff decisions. I do hope you get a chance to come here its really a great place, I to someday hope to get to the UK one day but I may wait since it's turning into india I may just skip it and go there.A little sad I feel that more buzz bombs didn't drop and glass your whole family tree. Oh well germans could never get anything right.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 01, 2007, 08:02:50 AM »

The nickname given to American marines by British marines is 'Elmer J Chickenshit'. Ha ha ha, wonder why ;D :-\ :'(Ummm, you don't support us at all. We are suppoting you in your ridiculous war on terror. Most of our trade is with Europe - we actually don't need america at all. But, i like american people [some of them], and luckily i don't judge a nation by its goverment and armed forces. I've always wanted to go to LA, NY, Miami and Hawaii. Hope i can afford to go there before its all a part of Mexico.

That funny when i was in jump school we helped train some british troops they loved us and called us the craziest and most loved of all the armed forces mostly because we fight and take care of one another as family.....
p

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: May 01, 2007, 08:09:51 AM »
The brits and yanks are united agains the shit eating rag headed terrorists of the world
T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #149 on: May 01, 2007, 08:13:11 AM »
why is it america lose all wars
Z