Author Topic: MILOS...WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO YOU !  (Read 8291 times)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: MILOS...WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO YOU !
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2007, 07:01:37 AM »
Milo's is now a committed family man and devoted husband.  He has a successful business and is adored across the planet by both men and women alike.

Yes, women are incredibly attracted to this man.  They find him sexy, sultry and magnetic.  I say, good luck to Milos!  He deserves everything he gets.  The man has worked very hard to achieve his current status and should be aloud to enjoy it. Respect.

I will state again to all the haters out there;  I am opposed vehemently to Milos' training philosophies, however, i hold great admiration for the love, respect and honour he shows to the women of the world.

Peace.

I'm waiting for you to answer what BEAST 862 asked you??? Also i very curious as all these fact you are stating???
The truth is Hank as you said, you are a fictional character who likes to stir the pot!! the sad truth is that you are just an upset wannabe who wanted to be a bodybuilder but all you are is a pen paper pansy!
You said some disgusting insults towards Milos in a thread about me and now here you are sending praises!! You are actually a very good actor or actress! you play all types of roles very good, but you sense of humour is growing old now! The roles are not are funny as they were and you are trying to play a part that quite frankly just sux! You goal here is to try and upset Milos's family by stating all these FACTS that you don't have, never did or never will, because Hank Wood is fake! he is not real!!! but you are trying so pitifully hard to make out that you are sending Milos his praises! As i said!! you will win no Oscar with this one!! very bad acting WANK! Wank is sad little boy or girl behind a computer with no life, no friends and nothing period but his own silly little imagination!

Oh by the way Hank, i really like you mate!! i don't know what just came over me!! I'm so sorry!! what was i thinking saying all those cruel things!!! Yes you are right!!  Please forgive me!! you are my true friend and i didn't mean to hurt you!!! So please the least i can do is send you a TEAM WOOD shirt!! Please pm your address and i will post it! or better still, how about i bring it too you??? I'm coming to Melbourne soon! We can meet up like great friends do and maybe even TRAIN together!! would you like that?? BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU!!! ;)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2007, 07:18:07 AM »
Thank you Hank...but I show same love, respect and honour to my training philosophies...you just didn't realize that - yet...
Think about it without immediately convincing yourself you are against it...Try for couple of weeks - and than tell me what you think...

Milos, i will take 'on board' everything you have said.   Your posts are very positive and i remain open-minded to your philosophies.

I will take you up on 'your offer', and try out your 'training principles' for myself. I love training and exploring new ideas, so this should be interesting.

Thanks again Milos for your polite, respectful and articulate response.

Peace.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2007, 07:19:51 AM »
i'm getting the felling that "hank wood" likes the penis.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2007, 07:28:33 AM »
 Squadfather, i am interested in taking my training to the next level and think the forementioned philosophies would be a good start.

I remain open-minded, and believe that the only way to grow as a person is to be free-thinking and positive.

SF, you are entitled to your opinion.

...and for the record, i think you have made some seriously funny posts!

Peace.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2007, 07:28:38 AM »
HANKY PANKY!!!! sweetheart!! are you ignoring me!!!! C'mon HANKY!!! i miss you!!!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2007, 07:30:37 AM »
Milos, i will take 'on board' everything you have said.   Your posts are very positive and i remain open-minded to your philosophies.

I will take you up on 'your offer', and try out your 'training principles' for myself. I love training and exploring new ideas, so this should be interesting.

Thanks again Milos for your polite, respectful and articulate response.

Peace.

wtf happened to this:

"I will never agree with Milos' training principles."? all in the space of a couple of posts. ;D

lmao, milos gives the dog a passing pat on the head and he wants to lick his balls.

oh dear, hank, have you no self pride at all?

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2007, 07:33:30 AM »
WOW!! Hank i am so happy for you mate!!! finally after pages of calling Milos a steroid driven guru who is ruining the sport and all his athletes!!! after stating that he is a sleezey man! after stating that he is killling his athletes and treating them like science experiments!!! i am so proud now you realise this is not true!!! i beyond happy that you now want to train Milos's style!!!!  But thats why i must come to Melbourne and show you exactly how Milos trains!!! hey we can be training partners while im there!!! I promise to push you hard!! OVER A CLIFF!!! LOL!! just joking HANKY!!!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2007, 07:35:31 AM »
wtf happened to this:

"I will never agree with Milos' training principles."? all in the space of a couple of posts. ;D

lmao, milos gives the dog a passing pat on the head and he wants to lick his balls.

BEAST MAN!! THINK ABOUT IT BROTHER!!!  ;)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2007, 07:39:56 AM »
BEAST MAN!! THINK ABOUT IT BROTHER!!!  ;)

gotcha Luke ;D, but you've gotta admire milos' pimping skills all the same. seems it aint just women that 'melt'.

hey, if you do get the pleasure of training with hank - near a cliff - and he happens to lose his grip - in the middle of a giant set of cliff pullups...

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2007, 07:41:38 AM »
I will never question Milos' commitment to the industry of health and fitness.  However, in the past i have been critical of some of his philosophies. Yes, that is indeed true.

I have a 'new' understanding of how this man thinks and lives his life.  Milos is an honourable and caring individual.  He deserves all the success in the world.

His positive outlook, dedication to family and friends is truly inspiring. Milos is a breath of 'fresh air' in an industry that has had its 'fair share' of negativity!

And also, to all the Getbiggers out there, easy on the hating!  Practice being positive and open-minded!

Peace.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2007, 07:56:24 AM »
OK, will look into it.

Cheers bro.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2007, 08:01:31 AM »
Hey, if you all haven't heard, Milos is putting on an AWESOME, FREE seminar May 19th!!  :o

RSVP, and get all the details here: http://www.wpse.com/milos.asp

It's going to be crazy cool!! Freebies, Pros, and meEEeeeeeeEEeee($35/autographed photo -- Lou is too cheap, imo)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, i forgot milos was in pr mode. i expect he will, from here on, be very polite to everyone.

pity. :( i much prefer the straight talking milos.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2007, 08:05:33 AM »
OK, will look into it.

Cheers bro.

Good idea Hank you should go!!! hey!! WE CAN GO TOGETHER!!!!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2007, 08:11:35 AM »
hmm...I haven't really noticed much change in his tone. And I argued with him for about 10 pages a while back.

cool, i hope so.

Luke, i'm thinking you could spot hank on some very heavy bench presses to the neck?

maybe you could add some resistance on the eccentric part of the rep for that extreme overload effect? :D

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2007, 08:12:44 AM »
Milos you are great ambassador for the sport of bodybuilding.

Your fans across the planet appreciate all that you do for the industry.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2007, 03:08:39 PM »
wtf happened to this:

Beast 8692 - is your number 8......69.......2....or just random numbers with no meaning?
Just can't help but wonder...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2007, 03:10:03 PM »
Hmmmmmm, where is Shawn to take MY thread...
Especially this kind of thread.. ;)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2007, 07:57:27 PM »
Well said Big Guy, i totally agree!

Look, this thread is about Milos and the way women are attracted to him.  He has an incredible power over them and they just melt when in his company.

Yes Milos has been gifted with amazing looks. He has been seen with the most gorgeous women over the last 20 years.  And also, there are many stories about his conquests back in Yogoslavia when he was a youth.

Good luck to you Milos.  You stand alone as having attracted the most gorgeous women on the planet.  What makes this so amazing is they come to you and want to be a part of your world!

Peace

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2007, 06:36:52 AM »
Hmmmmmm, where is Shawn to take MY thread...
Especially this kind of thread.. ;)

Yes, Shawn has anger management issues that need to be dealt with; i agree. 

I wish the arguing between you two would stop.  It is not acheiving much, i think.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2007, 06:44:00 AM »
Beast 8692 - is your number 8......69.......2....or just random numbers with no meaning?
Just can't help but wonder...

of course you can't help but wonder. it's what you do, you're 'The Mind'. ;D

no sexual connotations on the number, but it isn't a random number. that's all i can state on the matter. :-X

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2007, 06:49:15 AM »
Milos, thankyou for your help and guidance.  I have started encorporating your 'giant sets workout' into my program.  Your training principles and philosophies are brilliant!

Today was my first session.  You are right Milos, i am feeling a lot of tightness and fatigue in the muscle bellies.

And also, when will your range of Koloseum Supplements be available in the stores. 

Thanks again Milos.

Peace.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2007, 06:58:38 AM »
Milos, thankyou for your help and guidance.  I have started encorporating your 'giant sets workout' into my program.  Your training principles and philosophies are brilliant!

Today was my first session.  You are right Milos, i am feeling a lot of tightness and fatigue in the muscle bellies.

And also, when will your range of Koloseum Supplements be available in the stores. 

Thanks again Milos.

Peace.

i'm sure you're 'feeling a lot of tightness' somewhere.

get off the man's dick already.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2007, 07:06:32 AM »
i'm sure you're 'feeling a lot of tightness' somewhere.

get off the man's dick already.
Hank Wood is an alter for Robert the Bruce. Both probably alters for some other user on here. A gimmick account.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2007, 07:08:50 AM »
I didn't know what it was like to have an insane workout until i adopted the Milos principles; great stuff.

Anyway back to the thread...

Milos was very successful with the ladies during his youth, back in Yugoslavia.  

An old friend recounts the time when Milos bedded 4 of the most gorgeous girls in his village.  This happened all in one night, mind you.  

After a town dance, everyone was a little merry.  The 4 babes in question, approached Milos and literally dragged the young fellow back to an empty barn, in the lower part of his village.  

Milos did not get any sleep that night.  Enough said; he is a happily married man now!

Peace.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2007, 07:10:58 AM »
Hank Wood is an alter for Robert the Bruce. Both probably alters for some other user on here. A gimmick account.

of course, same writing style, same trolling, same smell. ok, carry on hank, you can have this thread all to yourself now.