Author Topic: MILOS...WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO YOU !  (Read 8275 times)

raisydaisy

• Getbig II
Re: MILOS...WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO YOU !
« Reply #75 on: May 03, 2007, 05:06:34 AM »
is this thread ever going to die?
i don't get why someone would start a thread like this in the first place.
hank, dude, you should know when to stop.
where are the mods when you need them?
TP almost died 4 u bi****

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2007, 06:01:11 AM »

I respect your opinion Raisydaisy. However, i think it is important that the fans know who the true Milos Sarcev is.  His name is always connected to some kind of scandal or controversy.  Where in reality, Milos is an honest and astute person.

As far as all the talk about his womanising goes, yes, he has been very, very successful with the ladies.  But of course now, he is  a happily married man. I might add his wife is truly stunning and a brilliant business woman in her own right.

Peace.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2007, 06:42:03 AM »

Don't worry bro!!! they are watching him and he is holding on by the skin of his teeth!!! As you said these threads can start off as a joke but it is very obvious this CLOWN would not know Milos or his wife if he fell over them and is just trying to cause problems with them by making these stupid threads!!! This is just water off a Ducks back for Milos and his wife but still this jerk will fall flat on his face soon enough!!! you will see he will not reply to any of my posts and will ignore me!! thats cool, he thinks he is getting under my goat but i know one day we will cross paths!!! LOL!!!! oh how sweet!!! ;D

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2007, 07:35:07 AM »
Look, the Sarcev's are a wonderful couple.  They are kind, friendly and considerate. Both Milos and his gorgeous wife always make time for their fans.

They are strong believers in family and friendships. They regularly open up their beautiful home to wine and dine their loved ones.  These merry times are filled with laughter, story telling and general-playfulness.

Milos is very shy when it comes to discussing his personal life.  He likes to keep his family away from the glaring spotlight. 

When quizzed about his early years and his 'skills with the ladies', Milos characteristically chuckles, shrugs his wide-shoulders and says;  ''oh yeah, the good ol' days.''

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2007, 07:49:08 AM »
Look, the Sarcev's are a wonderful couple.  They are kind, friendly and considerate. Both Milos and his gorgeous wife always make time for their fans.
They are strong believers in family and friendships. They regularly open up their beautiful home to wine and dine their loved ones.  These merry times are filled with laughter, story telling and general-playfulness.
Milos is very shy when it comes to discussing his personal life.  He likes to keep his family away from the glaring spotlight. 
When quizzed about his early years and his 'skills with the ladies', Milos characteristically chuckles, shrugs his wide-shoulders and says;  ''oh yeah, the good ol' days.''

I think i missed this part, Hank, but how is it you know Milos and his family?

Lisa

raisydaisy

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2007, 11:43:30 AM »
hank. go outside. meet some friends. leave the internet alone for at least a week. try to get attention somewhere else. not here. not with that kind of thread.
TP almost died 4 u bi****

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2007, 05:16:00 PM »
There are NO ugly women...
Every woman has a BEAUTY about her...if you only look... ;)

Awwwwwwwww......thats so sweet ;) Hehe......Hi to Milamar!!

Lena

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2007, 05:20:58 PM »

Awwwwwwwww......thats so sweet ;) Hehe......Hi to Milamar!!

Lena

Milos has a very positive outlook on life and it tends to rub off on people.

Mios good luck with your up and coming seminar!
It is looking like it is going to be a great success.

Peace.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: May 03, 2007, 09:28:20 PM »
...And also; Milos your 'giant sets program' is working amazingly for me.  I have a new sense of vigor and enthusiasm in the gym. 

I would encourage all those who are serious about  their training, to explore Milos' training philosophies.

I am looking forward to trying your new range of supplements Milos.  I am very bored and disatisfied with what the present companies are offering at the moment.

Thanks again for your help and encouragement!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: May 03, 2007, 11:14:45 PM »
...And also; Milos your 'giant sets program' is working amazingly for me.  I have a new sense of vigor and enthusiasm in the gym. 

I would encourage all those who are serious about  their training, to explore Milos' training philosophies.

I am looking forward to trying your new range of supplements Milos.  I am very bored and disatisfied with what the present companies are offering at the moment.

Thanks again for your help and encouragement!

Bit late stupid to try and crawl out of the CANYON you are in!!! 8)

Do you notice him replying????;D ;D

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: May 04, 2007, 07:05:27 AM »
No, i am not jealous of Milos' success with the ladies!

It has been documented many times over, that the ladies are drawn to Milos' charming and affable demeanour.  Let me make it quite clear, he does not seek them out!

There are accusations that this thread is playing a stress on Milos' marriage.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  Milos and his beautiful wife have never been more in love!

Peace.