Author Topic: Daddywaddy's diet  (Read 6471 times)

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
Re: Daddywaddy's diet
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2007, 02:24:34 AM »
negative 17th dimension is full of pussies. u wanna try hanging here with my boys in nd23. some serious pessimism right there.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2007, 02:28:39 AM »
He told me he gets around 8 grams of protein a day.

Discuss!

How many grams of protein in a joint?  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2007, 02:39:40 AM »
Daddywaddy's diet:

Cocaine, alcohol and pizza.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2007, 02:51:10 AM »
Daddywaddy's diet:

Cocaine, alcohol and pizza pot.

Fixed.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2007, 02:56:53 AM »
Fixed.  ;D

hahah, and ugly hillbilly sluts.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2007, 03:26:47 AM »
That could explain why he is so skinny.  He has muscle but he is very far from thick and having muscle density

Yep. He look like broomstick with ears, and that is only possible outcome from diet like that, but look at the other side of the matter: it is just impossible to have so great lack of knowledge of the nutrition's and basic metabolism, so if that claim is true, it proves that he is completely retard.   

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2007, 04:57:43 AM »
anyone who takes advice from this idiot daddy waddy is out of his mind... dw does have better than average genetcis that is why he looks relatively good in some photos... of course he juices... his approach is ridiculous and actually prevents dw from looking really impressive

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2007, 05:13:19 AM »
anyone who takes advice from this idiot daddy waddy is out of his mind... dw does have better than average genetcis that is why he looks relatively good in some photos... of course he juices... his approach is ridiculous and actually prevents dw from looking really impressive

he was impressive a few months ago..but he is off cycle now
Here comes the money shot

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2007, 05:17:53 AM »

yeah, i think so too.

Has he admitted using roids?

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2007, 05:25:43 AM »

he looked impressive a while ago, I agree. that was due to a combination of good genetics and juice. he could look REALLY impressive if he would add in a sound training and diet program. well... now he is clean and with his shiit approach he is getting nowhere... his genetics save him from looking as skinny as a rail

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2007, 05:53:44 AM »
you guys are so jealous and hateful accusing me of steroids lol.
A

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2007, 06:04:32 AM »
I don't think DW has ever used steroids. Have you seen his back and forearms? However, he used to train and eat properly. What you see now is the results of a shit diet and stupid training. What a waste of possibly the best genetics on Getbig.

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2007, 06:11:50 AM »
one bottle of gatorade probably is what almost 2 pounds? for 130 calories?

2 pounds of solid fat free food would yeild about 1000 calories

that is why im doing all gatorade, stupids. the literal weight is what fills you up. and the electrolytes then carbs for energy

isnt gatorade sugar and water?|wow u got a great diet going on, 7gms of protein and zero percent of all vitamins and minerals..you obivously dont live on such a diet long term

why dont you stop bullshiting moron, u obviously have done whatever it takes to get to where you are physique wise, that includes eating protein and tons of real food. and you obviously were brought up on a good diet because u are tall, bad diet = short.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2007, 06:25:22 AM »
daddywaddy is legendary, comparisons to mortals should not be made
L

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2007, 06:32:01 AM »
the haters are lucky i even post, they could learn a thing or two from me....

you dont need vitamins if you have bodyfat all vitamins are stored there, and trust me ive eating plenty of vitamin rich food that is stored in my bodyfat. anyways you could just take a multivitamin duh. be ignorant thats fine by me, there will be more pics to come.

i appreciate it jaejonna would you like to be the first to try my method? you guys need to explain to me how i look like shit compared to my get big photos?
A

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2007, 06:33:59 AM »
the haters are lucky i even post, they could learn a thing or two from me....

you dont need vitamins if you have bodyfat all vitamins are stored there, and trust me ive eating plenty of vitamin rich food that is stored in my bodyfat. anyways you could just take a multivitamin duh. be ignorant thats fine by me, there will be more pics to come.

i appreciate it jaejonna would you like to be the first to try my method? you guys need to explain to me how i look like shit compared to my get big photos?

Total Bullshit. Vitamins are not stored in bodyfat. It is rather bad when fatsollulable vitamins like A is stored inside the body.

You are obviously high.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2007, 06:35:28 AM »
Total Bullshit. Vitamins are not stored in bodyfat. It is rather bad when fatsollulable vitamins like A is stored inside the body.

You are obviously high.

when you are in a calorie deficit fat gets used
A

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2007, 06:38:39 AM »
when you are in a calorie deficit fat gets used

Sure.

But no vitamins in there. The body uses the stored fat for energy. that's all, there's not even a way the body can produce amino acids from fat.

Your diet, if it is true, lacks fiber, omega 3 fatty acids, alphalinoleic fatty acids, amino acids, vitamins.
It's totally shit.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2007, 06:40:29 AM »
"Quick Facts...

* Small amounts of vitamins A, D, E and K are needed to maintain good health.
    * Foods that contain these vitamins will not lose them when cooked.
    * The body does not need these every day and stores them in the liver when not used.
    * Most people do not need vitamin supplements.
    * Megadoses of vitamins A, D, E or K can be toxic and lead to health problems.
"

http://www.ext.colostate.edu/pubs/foodnut/09315.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_soluble_vitamins

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2007, 07:38:11 AM »
Certain vitamins are water soluble and others are fat soluble, anyone who says water soluble vitamins are stored in fat is a idiot who knows nothing. Wikipedia as a reliable source? Didn't anyone see the pic of adonis on there? Oh and don't forget how at least one of the senior contributors was found to have lied about his credentials back in March. GetBig #1 source of disinformation.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2007, 07:40:45 AM »
Certain vitamins are water soluble and others are fat soluble, anyone who says water soluble vitamins are stored in fat is a idiot who knows nothing. Wikipedia as a reliable source? Didn't anyone see the pic of adonis on there? Oh and don't forget how at least one of the senior contributors was found to have lied about his credentials back in March. GetBig #1 source of disinformation.

I referenced another source as well.  What you said about vitamins confirms that article anyway.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2007, 08:10:43 AM »
what's the diet? gatorade and ham sandwich?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2007, 09:47:50 AM »
like i said time and time again i challenge anyone to drug test me. i am the best natural weightlifter i am not the most ripped but soon i will be, i honestly dont give a f*ck if you think im the best , you have to understand i know im the best, im just as filled out as guys a foot shorter, not being cocky thats just a fact.

heres my best paul dillet im posing like this on purpse with no flaring of the lats for all you critiquers im not showing off all of my amunition fjust yet

followed by a zane pose all pics with no pump
A

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2007, 09:52:38 AM »
If some of these getfat members actually dieted for once instead of being fat slobs year round they would know in a caloric deficit you look flat, instead of thinking you were taking drugs before.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2007, 10:00:19 AM »
front double bicep from mrgetbig contest.  i look better now, and will look crazy in a few weeks
A